Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years

Go down 
+10
Kedzie Loraine
Ryan Lassiter
Bryson Granger
Alyson Montez
Natasha Stonem
Cassidy Young
Lucy Waters
Violet Lynch
Louise Grey
Lucelia Tsahara
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucy Waters
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Lucy Waters

Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years   Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:44 am

Lucy listened to the others, and decided that the lesson was easy enough for her. She got up and walked over to an area with a dummy, aiming her wand at it "Relashio!" she cast. As the dummy fell to the floor, it began to move about its designated area. She watched it carefully and aimed a quick 'reducto' at the dummy, which luckily hit and the dummy crumbled to dust. She smiled to herself and stepped back from the area.
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years   Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:45 am

It appeared so that Joshua Murray was one who never failed to impress. She offered a bow of her head in approbation of his success, figuring that a verbal display of praise would be unnecessary. It was clear that he knew that he was better than good at things like this, and letting him know that would perhaps be a little patronising or something of the like to the Slytherin.

She congratulated the others, though, the ones she assumed that would find appreciation in her words. She wouldn't exactly say that she knew the Murray child, not yet anyway, but... Well, it was just something in the way he acted, the fact that he came across as such a complex, clearly talented character.

"Okay!" she piped up finally, resuming her place front and centre of the room. "Well done, all of you! I'm very impressed." The Norwegian looked over the group of students with a smile; such a talented young class. "I won't be setting homework. If I don't see you next time, I wish you all good luck for the future and thank you for bearing with me for the last hour.

"Class dismissed."
Back to top Go down

Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2