Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spilled Ink (Shawn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Third Year
Gryffindor Third Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

Spilled Ink (Shawn) Empty
PostSubject: Spilled Ink (Shawn)   Spilled Ink (Shawn) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:29 pm

Vanessa sat in her favorite spot in the whole library. A tiny corner in the back, right by the window. She would sometimes curl up back there and work on homework, or new songs, or she would come here to just get away from everything. Hardly anyone bothered her back here, and she loved it. She pulled out some parchment, a quill, and an ink bottle. She began working on her potions essay.

The assignment was a 500 word essay on the use of the Bezoar and the benefits it has and how it can save you. She searched her brain for any information she could recall about the bezoar. But she was just drawing up a blank. She groaned in frustration and grabbed her text book from her bag. She hated having to use her book. She was supposed to be smart. Why couldn’t she remember this stuff on her own? She heard a bunch of people in the back of the library making a bunch of noise. She shook her head and sighed, most people didn’t even know Hogwarts had a library.

She began reading the pages of her text book and let the information swarm her mind. She began writing her essay. She wrote about how a bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. The Bezoar is an object that is usually made of hair, plant fibre, or similar indigestible matter that stays in the gut of an animal and forms a hard ball or "stone".

She was almost finished with her essay, when someone knocked over her ink bottle. Therefore, causing ink to spill all over her stuff including her almost finished essay! She jumped up to avoid getting ink all over her and gasped. “What the hell!”
Back to top Go down
Shawn Travers
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
Shawn Travers

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Ink (Shawn)   Spilled Ink (Shawn) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Shawn found his way to the Hogwarts library, hoping to find some peace and quiet there. His head had been pounding all day and he just needed a quiet place to read and wait for it to stop. The only question was what to read, as he'd already finished all his homework earlier in the day. Taking his time browsing the shelves, Shawn eventually found a book that looked interesting, Artemis Fowl.

As he was walking towards a place he liked to read at by the window his sleeve caught on an ink bottle and knocked it over. Shocked at what he'd done, he quickly pulled out his wand and began cleaning up the spilled ink. "I'm so, so sorry. Wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Shawn said, looking at the girl whose ink he spilled. "I didn't get it on you did I?" he asked, hoping he hadn't ruined her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Third Year
Gryffindor Third Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Ink (Shawn)   Spilled Ink (Shawn) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:47 pm

"No. Im clean. But I cant say the same for my essay. Im dead." She sat down horrified and upset at the events that had occurred. She watched as the boy tried to clean up the mess, "Dont bother. Its probably too late to save it." She sighed and stood up. "Thanks for trying though. I dont believe I caught your name. I am Vanessa. Vanessa Di Angelo." She hoped he didnt recognize her last name. She hated beign associated with her sister. Her sister Tessa used to belong to the Black Widows
Back to top Go down
Shawn Travers
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
Shawn Travers

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Ink (Shawn)   Spilled Ink (Shawn) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:50 am

Shawn looked at the essay and had to agree that it was pretty much covered in ink. "Sorry about that, should have been paying more attention." Books always had a way of distracting him from everything else somehow. Hearing her declare saving it a hopeless cause he pocketed his wand. "I had to at least attempt to save it, the least I could do." he told her with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Vanessa, I'm Shawn Travers." There was something familiar about her name, though what it was escaped him at present.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Third Year
Gryffindor Third Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Ink (Shawn)   Spilled Ink (Shawn) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:55 pm

"Pleasure to meet you. Youre a hufflepuff, correct?" She recalled seeing him at the Hufflepuff table in the great hall during meals and she also saw the Badger on his robes. Vanessa didnt dislike any of the other houses. Not even the Slytherins. She smiled at Shawn and finished packing up her stuff, "Sorry for freaking out. Its not entriely your fault." She shrugged and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Travers
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
Shawn Travers

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Ink (Shawn)   Spilled Ink (Shawn) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:16 am

"Guilty as charged. Let's see, you're a...Gryffindor, right." Shawn said, taking a moment to locate the crest on her robes. For the most part he got along great with people from other houses, as most Hufflepuffs did. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when she said it wasn't entirely his fault. "It is my fault, and anyone would freak out having an essay ruined like that. Perfectly normal reaction." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Ink (Shawn)   Spilled Ink (Shawn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spilled Ink (Shawn)
Page 1 of 1