Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria)   Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Throughout the night, Victoria had not forgotten the Belladonna's request of a dance. The boy was always busy when Victoria looked over between dances between Merlin knew how many people. When finally she noticed the Belladonna free, Victoria excused herself from the partner she'd spent the last five songs dancing with and hurried over to him.

Slipping her arm through his, Victoria took a steadying breath before beaming up at Carson. "You said you wanted to dance, is now okay?" She asked sweetly, hoping he wouldn't say no. "Don't you think the whole night has been fantastic, also? I must speak to Mary when I get a chance!" The witch insisted, more talking to herself as she waited for the boy to answer her question.

Victoria's Dress:

Victoria's Hair Style:

Victoria's Tiara:
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria)   Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Carson had been at the punch bowl preparing to pour himself another cup of srink to mix with the whiskey in his back pocket when Victoria snuck up on him took ahold of his arm. From her tone and the great big grin on her face Carson could tell that she was having a grand time. He even supposed that seeing her all dressed up like this and enjoying herself was worth any discomfort he himself was in being here. Maybe it even put him in a better mood seeing the slightly younger girl, "I would love a dance right now Princess." So as he let Victoria led them to the dance floor Carson gave a grin of his own.

"Well big balls aren't really my thing, but even I have to admit that this is pretty nice." He took one of Victoria's hands in his and placed the other on her hip as the song changed to a slow one. Having danced with the girl before their rhythms lined up quickly and they moved to the song while conversing. "I have to say as much this isn't my cup of tea...you my dear make it worth it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria)   Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 pm

"I would love a dance right now Princess."

"I'm not a princess..." Victoria replied softly, but the blush only deepened in her cheeks, showing that she did in fact quite like being referred to as a princess. The witch couldn't help but feel special to the boy as he spoke to her like that.

"Well big balls aren't really my thing, but even I have to admit that this is pretty nice."

The witch grinned at his words, agreeing with them almost immediately. "I'm loving the whole thing." As the boy took the appropriate hold for the dance, Victoria placed her free hand on his shoulder. Everything felt natural, in regards to dance, with Carson. The rhythm set in really quickly, and Victoria once again felt on top of the world.

"I have to say as much this isn't my cup of tea...you my dear make it worth it."

If the witch's cheeks had been red to begin with, it was nothing to how they looked now. A very deep crimson filled Victoria's cheeks. "I... Thank you." The witch managed After a moment, managing to look up at the boy. "I'm glad that you came, though. It's nice to see you!" The witch said with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria)   Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Want to Dance the Night Away (Carson & Victoria)
Page 1 of 1