Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Step, step, turn, step, step, pose.

Victoria continued the slow ballet number that she had been working on for weeks. Her new pink leotard made everything seem so much more worth doing in that moment. The delicate grace that came with the dance number put attention to every muscle in her body, but with each attempt on the song, she was growing more graceful.

Azalea would be proud of her, that much she knew.

The young witch was entranced with her music, so the world around her no longer mattered to her.
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:42 am

Part of a prefect's duty, much to Carson's vehement annoyance, was to occasionally patrol the hallways to be sure that no mischief was being committed. It was a pure stroke of luck as far as the Belladonna prefect was concerned that he wound up with duties on the fifth floor. Not much happened here as there weren't any of the cool classes with things a student might want to steal. And it was right near the prefect common room, so most of his patrol shift was actrually spent hanging out in there, and only every half hour would he pop out and half heartedly do a sweep of the floor while he went to go piss.

On this particular outing though he heard something he hadn't before coming from what he thought was the dance studio. He'd never had reason to be aware of where that room was so it was only a relative guess. As he neared the door and saw the shilloute dancing through the murky glass he nodded in confimrmation as he pushed the door open. When the girl was done with her routine Carson gave her a soft applause as to not startle her.

"Brava, brava." He gave a charming smile at the girl, having recognized her from a few of his classes. "What's a pretty thing like you doing out here all on your own?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:50 am

As the final note of the song trickled off, the last outstretched pose of the dance being held to a tea, Victoria allowed her smile to blossom in to something much bigger. It had been much too long since she'd got it quite that perfectly, and even if she had no one to dance with at the moment, she knew it would be praised.

"Brava, brava."

The Wormwood jumped at the sound of someone's voice, the soft clap bringing a light blush to her cheeks as she looked at the boy before her. "Thank you..." She whispered softly, trying to contain the blush, but with her hair pulled up in to a tight bun, there was simply no where for her to hide.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing out here all on your own?"

"I was just practising my dancing routines. I... I'm not in trouble, am I?" Victoria asked, noting the Prefect badge on his clothes. Was she out after hours? Merlin she hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:29 am

The way the girl jumped at the sound of his voice caused Carson to chuckle a bit as he leaned up against the door frame playful smirk painted on his face. "You've got some pretty sweet movies, maybe one day the two of us can tango." Giving her a suggestive wink he pushed off the doorframe and walked into the room. Imagining a beat playing in his head Carson danced a little bit. His style wasn't as graceful as hers, but he was a breakdancer, not a ballroom dancer.

He did a few stunts with intent to impress the girl wondering if he looked like an idiot breaking without audible music. When the blushing girl asked if she were in trouble Carson smiled charmingly. "No you aren't but trouble would like to be in you," After flipping and landing on his feet he turned back to her and offered his hand to her. "Hi, I'm trouble by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:01 am

"You've got some pretty sweet moves, maybe one day the two of us can tango."

"I love the tango!" Victoria replied, the smile on her face. "We can tango any time, I have the music!" She added, knowing that she could easily find the music if he agreed to that. "Tango isn't my favourite though. I prefer ballet and the softer types of dance." Victoria explained, the tango was very fierce, and she always had trouble with the facial expressions.

As the boy began to move towards her with a selection of break dancing moves, Victoria let out a soft giggle. Not because he looked silly, but she was mightily impressed. Break dancing was a form of dance Victoria had never tried herself, through one factor of another, but the boy before her looked very good.

"No you aren't but trouble would like to be in you,"

Victoria's smile faltered for a moment as she tried to work out what that meant. The first part stated she wasn't in trouble, which made the witch relax a little. How trouble could get inside her though, had she eaten something she shouldn't have?

"Hi, I'm trouble by the way."

"Trouble?" Victoria asked, smiling up at him, before taking his hand and shaking it. "You don't look like trouble." She added, trying to decide what he did look like. "I should probably know your name though..." Victoria added, scolding herself internally. "I'm Victoria though, Trouble. And it's very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:57 am

Watching the girl work through what he had said brought a smile to Carson's face, the innocent ones were always his favorite. And it seemed like he'd hit the jackpot with this one. With a chuckle he took her hand and gave her knuckles a soft kiss. "It's very nice to meet you Victoria. My name is actually Carson. I was making a joke earlier." He gave her a grin before letting her hand go. He looked around the room a bit impressed with the set up, when he heard Dance Studio, he immediately pictured a ballet dance hall which wasn't conducive at all for break dancing, but this room could be easily worked around so that Carson could practice his own routines in here.

"Also if you really want to tango, I'm trained in more forms of dance than just breaking. Sometimes it's cool to incorporate other things into routines." Rubbing the back of his neck in a sheepish manner Carson looked Victoria over, "Don't tell anyone but I've even taken a few ballet lessons. Dad only let me take boxing lessons if I also did something less aggressive. That's how I got into dancing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:59 am

Victoria could only watch as her hand was brought up to the boys lips, a soft kiss being planted on her knuckles that brought out the perfect pink blush in her cheeks and a soft giggle from her lips. Only two boys had done that before, and this one was completely different. "It's... very nice to meet you." Victoria managed, stealing herself through the small mind fuzz that had happened.

How very odd...

At the mention of different types of dance, Victoria's eyes lit up with excitement. She hadn't had a dance partner since Jake had left for school. Since before her accident. So this... This was a prospect she simply couldn't let up on. "We should definitely try different dances together, Carson. Break, Tango, Ballet. It's been so long since I've danced with someone, and you look great at it!"

The mention of boxing explained his toned physique, Victoria decided, like Jake this boy liked sports. Victoria liked them too, but she doubted she would like boxing very much. "So long as you know to keep those things in the ring, I'm sure your dad is very proud of you!" She added happily, turning to go to her CD player to get the next song ready. Carson could join her if he liked, but she wouldn't pressurise him.
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Seeing the girl get so excited at the prospect of having a dance partner, Carson couldn't help but smile a bit. It had been awhile since he actually had someone around that liked dancing as much as he did. Even better she seemed to be open minded about trying new things, which was always a good thing in Carson's opinion. he laughed a little bit at her comment about his father, "I think my dad would just be happy if I kept myself out of cop cars." When the music started Carson boldly approached the girl and gave a bit of a flourish as he presented her his hand.

"May have this dance little miss?" He asked, a bit of his accent slipping through unintentionally as it did with certain words and phrases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:04 pm

"I think my dad would just be happy if I kept myself out of cop cars."

Victoria let out a soft chuckle at the statement. "As would I." Victoria replied softly. She'd never been one for serious rule breaking such as that, though the Wormwood would never say she minded bending them if it was to see an animal or get a book she wished to read. Though most people didn't know that about her.

"May have this dance little miss?"

The words were almost magical to Victoria as she took the boys hand, moving a little closer and resting her other on his shoulder, it was a fairly slow ballroom number that Victoria had tried many and more dance styles to. Though from the earlier displays street dance was more fitting to the Belladonna. "I'll find something more urban for next time." Victoria told the boy softly as they began the initial steps to the waltz number. "Promise." She added, hoping the boy wouldn't run away because it was a rather classical number.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRTVoN95miM
For an idea of the dance.
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Carson smiled as he heard the music and happily wrapped one arm around the girl's waist, his other hand interlacing their fingers as he started the steps to the waltz. He immediately picked up the lead grinning at Victoria as they fluidly moved through the steps. "This isn't my first waltz sweetheart." As the dance continued Carson could feel himself becoming more in tune with the music, and at a certain point dipped Victoria. Their faces were so close together that he could have easily kissed her, but something in his mind made him hold back. So he just continued with the dance until it was over.

"Well that was fun," he said with a huge smile as the music faded out. "Sorry if I'm a little out of practice, it's been awhile since I've done a waltz. I think the last time was at my sister's coming out ball." He spoke as if he expected everyone to be aware of the Southern tradition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Victoria followed Carson's lead with the fluidity of someone who had been practicing for years. The witch couldn't help but smile brightly throughout the dance, Carson was very fluid too and they worked well together. And they were working so close together, it was bringing a light blush to her cheeks.

As the music stopped and the duo managed the final pose of the dance, Carson apologised to her. The witch shook her head at his words. "You were amazing!" She assured me, slowly lowering her arms from his shoulders. "And the coming out balls are beautiful! I've read about them, we don't have them in Minnesota. Can we do this again some time?" Victoria asked, the Belladonna seemed lovely that way.

"Or we could do something you'd like to? If you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:57 am

The praise lauded on him did very little to deflate Carson's naturally large ego, and he got the feeling that this girl was the type that looked for the best in everyone and threw compliments around like they weren't a dangerous thing to the right person. Though the brunette was not going to complain, he loved all the attention. "You were pretty great yourself princess." He smiled when she mentioned having read of the balls, it shouldn't be a surprise she was a Wormwood after all.

"We can do it again anytime you want beautiful," Carson spoke with a honeyed tone and a charming smile. For any other girl he'd definitely consider this laying it on thick, but Victoria seemed absolutely oblivious to flirting, and it wasn't for lack of trying on Carson's part. He wasn't even that good at being subtle when he tried, he just assumed that she was a sheltered girl. "Though it is past curfew and you don't seem the deliberate rule breaking type."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 pm

"You were pretty great yourself princess."

For the umpteenth time in the boy's presence, Victoria was blushing. It wasn't her fault really, compliments were such nice things, she couldn't help but blush with how they made her feel. Happy, mostly, though on Victoria's scales that was probably better to be called euphoria, but it didn't much matter. "Thank you." The witch breathed after a moment, grinning up at the older Belladonna.

And then the comment of being beautiful, it almost felt like someone had taken her breath away. No one... except Jake, ever called her beautiful, and now her cheeks were on fire. What did you say when someone called you beautiful? Victoria didn't have a clue, so a very soft whisper of thanks left her lips as her eyes slipped away from his, evidently quite bashful t the situation.

"Though it is past curfew and you don't seem the deliberate rule breaking type."

"It's... what?" Victoria asked, her eyes going alert as she looked up at the older boy. "Oh no, oh no, oh no. Please don't get me in trouble!" The witch pleaded with him, hurrying to get all her things. How was she going to get down to her Common Room without being seen? This was a mess. Such a mess!
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:54 pm

If the girl hadn't looked so absolutely terrified, Carson might have laughed a her pleads to not get her in trouble. She obviously didn't know anything about him. Trouble was his middle name, and badge of honor he wore with pride. Gently he reached over and grabbed the girl's hand. "Victoria kid calm down, I'm not going to get you in trouble." He offered her a warm smile as he helped her gather her belongings. "In fact would it put you at ease if I walked you to the common room?" It would be a lie if Carson said that he didn't want to spend more time with the girl, the way that his words made her blush was greatly amusing to him. He had to wonder how far he could push it with her.

He offered his hand after all of her things were picked up, "Well shall we go princess?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:48 am

"Victoria kid calm down, I'm not going to get you in trouble."

Victoria's eyes lifted to the boys as he tried to reassure her that he wasn't going to get her in to trouble. "But you're supposed to..." Victoria replied softly, but Merlin was she grateful that the boy had said that. "But thank you." The witch added a moment later. The offer to walk her back to the common room was accepted with a small nod as Victoria finished packing up her bag.

"Well shall we go princess?"

"Thank you." Victoria replied, taking Carson's hand as her cheeks began to glow with the affectionate pet name he used. The witch followed him in silence, hoping they wouldn't come across any other prefect's or even a teacher. Her breathing became shallower as she tried not to panic. "I am in your debt now, Carson. If you ever need anything, you only have to ask, you know that, right?" The witch asked softly as they travelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)   It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Carson & Victoria)
Page 1 of 1