Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geek Jari AU (Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:49 pm

With his small gesture to continue, Jake took the kiss happily and watched her reach beneath the pillows for something. When she produced a bottle of lube, Jake simply watched her for a moment, waiting with growing anticipation of what was going to happen.

But there was a pause as Marilyn's hand moved to his, pulling it to the hem of his trousers and then letting go. Jake didn't really know what that meant if he was honest, so he just left his hand there, for whatever reason she'd wanted it there.

Jake's eyes followed her hands, watching the one that had slipped under her bra with curiosity. He couldn't see anymore than he usually could, so Jake let his eyes follow the other hand. The way her stomach muscles tensed as her fingers moved over it made Jake smile to himself slightly, and when the moans started to fall from her lips from only touching her underwear, it confused the boy momentarily but then he figured that that was exactly where the stimulation point was for Marilyn. Making a note of that as his name fell from her lips, Jake turned back towards her and gently pressed a kiss to her lips, only noticing as he drew closer to her that his breathing was hitching every other breath.

As Jake drew away, another moan left Marilyn's lips, and soon his lips had been replaced by her fingers that were glistening slightly. Jake wasn't overly sure on that idea... but only because it was new to him. As her fingers moved back beneath the thong, Jake watched as best he could, until Marilyn started speaking again and his eyes turned back to her.

The information that came his way made Jake nod slowly with each point, lifting his hand up slightly as he looked down to take in what he was learning. Two fingers... well, that was three different combinations already he worked out. And then there was the come here motion that he tried with each coupled finger combination he'd worked out, deciding on which one felt more natural before looking back to Marilyn as she explained more. The notion of her getting 'wet' and then more so with him beside her was a little confusing, but he figured that it meant things were better with him here. Which was something that made Jake's flush a little more than they already had in that moment.

"Someone else doing it f-feels good, too, almost better..."

Jake nodded at this, enjoying the sound of her moan as he watched her hands a little longer, it was hard to tell exactly what she was doing, but he was quite sure he understood. "A-and this was what y-you were doing the other evening, on the p-phone?" Jake asked, because her moans had been much longer, different in their intensity from what he remembered, but then she hadn't been talking on the phone.

It was then that Jake, decided to be brave, sitting up for a moment and pulling his t-shirt off. His torso was rather scrawny, and there wasn't very much muscle anywhere to be see, but he wasn't conscious of being shirtless beside Marilyn... This felt okay. Straightening his glasses as he dropped his shirt to the floor, Jake turned on his side and pressed a light kiss to Marilyn's lips.

"C-can I t-take my trousers off t-too?" Jake asked, he didn't think he wanted to take his boxers off, but he liked the idea of that. Seeing as Marilyn hadn't directed him to do anything else, he was a little unsure with what to do, but he was enjoying this. A. Lot.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:12 pm

"A-and this was what y-you were doing the other evening, on the p-phone?"

"Yess..." Marilyn sighed from pleasure, "When you...finished I used a toy, I'll show- oh... I'll show you later..." She moaned, continuing to tease herself and not let herself give in to the pleasure sending tingles down her spine.

Continuing her administrations she letout a longer moan when he pulled off his shirt,her eyes hungrily drinking in the sight and instead of answering she pulled her fingers out of herself, licked them clean in one swift move and undid his trousers from him, sliding them down before pulling him closer to kiss him soundly, their bodies now flush up against each other as their tongues explored each others mouths and hands roamed.

"Jake..." Marilyn murmured, kissing his jawline softly, "Do you want to touch me?"

The girl's skin felt like it was on fire from the sensations, and it wasn't like she was generally hard to excite, but this..was even more arousing than she'd anticipated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:31 pm

"When you...finished I used a toy, I'll show- oh... I'll show you later..."

A toy? Jake had no idea what that meant, but simply nodded. He could learn later. Jake was aware that Marilyn was growing a little louder now, but not nearly as much as she did when he pulled his shirt off. Well... that was surprising. Turning back towards her, Jake's answer to what he should do next was answered by Marilyn very skilfully pulling his trousers off before he'd really thought anymore about what he was doing.

Watching her crawl back over him, Jake couldn't help but admire the sight he was given before she led flush against him once more. Pressing against his erection that was very prominent between them. Jake kissed her back, allowing her tongue to enter his mouth a moment later as his hands moved to her waist, holding her close. His whole body was trembling now, mostly from anticipation of what was coming - not that he really had a clue, but this was new and new things were intimidating.

"Do you want to touch me?"

Jake was glad that Marilyn was busy kissing his neck, because this was very difficult. But slowly, very slowly, Jake nodded, swallowing just as her lips touched his throat. "P-please..." He breathed, his voice shaking because he wasn't sure how to do this even though she'd explained it. But, instead of trying to pull this off on his own, Jake did what he thought would be the best in the situation. "W-will... y-you g-guide me?" He asked, pulling away from her kisses slightly. "J-just for a l-little w-while?" He continued, trying to keep it together because he could do this.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:45 pm

"W-will... y-you g-guide me?"

Marilyn moaned against his skin, and nodded, feeling her core tighten with anticipation as she slid her hand over his and slowly guided it down from her waist to the line of her underwear, slowly pushing past it, forming his hand to have only the index and middle finger up and pressing them against her bud gently, back already arching at the foreign touch and the intense pleasure, rubbing small circles and moving her lips to his in a feverish array of kisses.

In order to keep herself from utterly losing it, moans tumbling freely from her lips, she slipped her and his fingers further until they reached the dip, her excitement very obvious now, and guided his fingers to rub over it before dipping them in slowly, and then out and repeating this, also showing him just how to crook his fingers and where. Pace pcked up and slowly she was guiding him less, growing more incoherant as the ministrations continued, mewling and moaning beneath him in a wanton fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:02 pm

The moan that came with his question made Jake kiss her, harder than before because it seemed the right thing to do in that moment. As she took his hand, Jake moved her on to their sides, and then Marilyn on to her back. The underwear might as well of not been there, if he was honest, because they disregarded it almost instantly with Jake's hand following her movements without hesitation.

The gentle movements of his fingers against Marilyn to start with brought a moan from Jake's lips, swallowed almost instantly by her lips as she kissed him hungrily. Jake honestly wouldn't have known the difference if she hadn't progressed further downwards a moment later.

The term 'wet' became more apparent in it's use as they moved further down. Jake breathed out a little more deeply than he had before, mixing in a small moan again. This... was quite something and it was quite apparent that he was enjoying himself. Not as much as Marilyn seemed to be though as she showed him the two techniques she'd explained earlier.

Jake, as always, was a very quick learner, so as time moved on, he felt Marilyn's fingers move away from his hand, leaving him on his own. But he didn't panic, there wasn't any need to panic, because he just continued with what he'd been shown, sticking with the two techniques and using them interchangeably, and then sometimes together.

All he knew was that from the way Marilyn was reacting this couldn't be wrong. The kisses were becoming less coordinated - something that even Jake noticed, but he tried his best to keep them going. His lips moved to his neck though when he realised that perhaps Marilyn wasn't able to kiss like before. "A-are you o-okay?" He whispered, gently kissing her neck as his fingers sped up a little bit more. His thumb seemed to have a mind of it's own, pressing up at the first place Marilyn had shown him in wonder if that would help at all.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Marilyn was slowly but surely losing the ability to focus and her hand had given up shaky guidance in favour of laying at her side, clutching the sheet and then onto Jake, lust easily seen in her every expression and heard in every growing moan. And they weren't growing just in volume, but in frequency and content, sometimes wordless, sometimes his name. Her eyes closed when he began to kiss her neck...

"A-are you o-okay?"

"Ye- Oh-!" His thumb began to workand her muscles tensed, back arching up against him as she felt thepleasure quickly building as he continued until she was moaning out his name loudly and recklessly, bliss coursing through her, satisfaction in every moment, orgasm crashing into her like a tidal wave with a stream of, "ohyesohyesohYES- Please don't stop- Oh, Jaaake...!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Jake could feel the girl beside him tensing and relaxing around him. Around his fingers, and his body as she held on to him. The sounds were what he focused on to know if he was doing the right thing, and he was quite sure he was doing exactly the right thing in that moment as Marilyn's moan came in quite the continuous stream.

His question had spouted more from her, words tumbling from her lips as he continued to press his fingers inside her, trying to keep pace with her breathing that was becoming more and more difficult as time went on.

When Marilyn his name left her lips, amongst the sound of her asking him not to stop, Jake could feel the muscles around his fingers grow tighter, and the familiar sounds he'd heard down the phone were brought to life in the room. This time however, he could feel everything too, and the 'wet' that Marilyn had spoken of before had only gotten more so in that moment. Interesting. Jake continued to kiss her neck gently, not slowing in his actions until Marilyn's hand moved to his a short while later when, he figured, the high had gone.

Sliding his hand gently from beneath her thong, Jake took in the evidence of what he'd done with a small smile on his lips. Well, in hindsight, it was quite a big smile. Dithering for a moment with what he should do about the wetness of his fingers, Jake brought them to his mouth in much the same manner Marilyn had earlier. He'd hesitated for a moment, before slipping them in to his mouth and sucking them gently. The taste was... different, but not bad. It would take some getting used to, but he didn't regret it.

Sliding them from his mouth, Jake rested his head back in to the pillow with a small contented sigh. "T-that was g-great." Jake told her softly, leaning in to kiss Marilyn's forehead. He didn't expect or ask for anything, because everything he got was more than he could ever ask for.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Marilyn, who was still writhing ever so slightly from the aftershock, sighed softly with a smile when he took his fingers to his mouth, her hand moving to push her hair from her face as her breathing became more regular, but her mind was still buzzing and as satisfied as she felt, seeing his bulge the way it was made her mouth water, figuratively speaking, of course.

So the cheerleader turned to him and laid atop him with a smile, kissing his cheek and subtly making sure his erection was pressed up against her still hot core, a twinge of excitement running through her spine.

"T-that was g-great."

"Mhm, thank you..."
Marilyn kissed his other cheek and then his lips, "That felt...so...good..." Mari murmured, kissing his neck, moving very slowly, her skin hot against his and her hands in his hair as they exchanged lazy kisses.

"Any questions or wishes...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 pm

As Marilyn rolled on top of him, Jake was made more aware of the erection he had in that moment, though he was thankful she wasn't moving, that made it much more difficult to concentrate. But kisses soon followed, and concentration was forgotten as he kissed her back, arms wrapping around her gently to hold her to him.

"Mhm, thank you..." Marilyn kissed his other cheek and then his lips, "That felt...so...good..."

Jake let out a soft chuckle, mostly because he was nervous, but also slightly embarrassed from the compliment, not that he should have been. "I d-did my best." He replied softly against her lips before she moved hers back to his neck.

"Any questions or wishes...?"

Jake shook his head slightly at the question, bringing his lips back to Marilyn's once more. "This is enough f-for me." He told her softly. He'd also found that asking for things for himself was much too much for him, so he wouldn't ever ask her to do anything. "I prefer y-your homework." He joked softly, pressing another kiss to her lips before relaxing in to the pillows and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:41 pm

"I prefer y-your homework"

A smile crept onto her lips as he closed his eyes and she kissed his neck down to his collarbone, humming in contentment.

"I like my homework, too, but there is something I want to do for you, if you don't mind..."
she murmured, kissing down his stomach until the hem of his boxers, looking up at him, her big brown eyes dark still.

Her perfectly manicured nails rested lightly on his hipbones, rubbing circles gently. "Jake...may I give you a blowjob...?" The girl asked in a sweet voice, contrasting to the content of her words strongly, but in a very seductive way, her brown locks brushing against his abs softly.

"I want to make you feel good...I want...this..."
she mouthed his erection carefully through the boxers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:08 pm

"I like my homework, too, but there is something I want to do for you, if you don't mind..."

"Hmm?" Jake hummed, not opening his eyes as she kissed his neck and then his collarbone. If he was honest, he wasn't overly confident that he was much to look at in comparison to some of the guys at school. In his head, if he didn't look - didn't see the disappointment, then he couldn't be as hurt by the notion. Even if it was unfounded - but Jake didn't know that yet.

"Jake...may I give you a blowjob...?"

"P-pardon?" Jake asked, his eyes shooting open. He knew what that was, he'd heard numerous jocks talking very loudly about how good a blowjob they'd received the night before. It had been one of many torments he'd received when they'd believed he'd been listening in to their conversation, being dragged in to something he didn't have a clue about. But now...

"I want to make you feel good...I want...this..."

As Marilyn's lips moved around his clothed erection, Jake let out a soft moan, bringing his hands over his face as she did it again. Taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down a little bit, Jake dared to move his hands away. "I-if y-you're sure..." Jake replied, swallowing slightly at the sight of his girlfriend like this. A small voice in his head helpfully pointed out that she was probably going to move his boxers, which would aggravate the bruised skin on the back of his thighs, but he decided this was worth it, so he nodded in confirmation for Marilyn to continue.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:46 pm

"I-if y-you're sure..."

The nod was all the encouragement Marilyn needed to moan over the bulge and finally, God finally, she was getting to have what she'd been proverbially gagging for as some might put it. Somehow she had a feeling that he didn't have a clue how well endowed he was. Well, by the time she was finished with him he would feel so much better...

Kissing the hot skin just above Mari slipped his boxers down enough to free his erection and she couldn't help but moan softly at the sight of his heavy member, instantly licking up the length before sucking the tip into her mouth, flicking the slit with her tongue before swirling it around and sucking him in deeper, eyes opening to look at his. A moan escaped, adding to the pleasure.

"How's this...?" She purred against his member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:13 pm

The moan that left her lips straight against his member was a very new sensation that brought a gasp from Jake's lips instantly. Shifting his hips slightly as she pulled his new boxers out of the way, Jake barely had time to get ready for the new experience. Marilyn's tongue was gliding up his member not a moment later, and Jake let out a soft whimper.

That...

But that was absolutely nothing in comparison to the next move, the way Marilyn took in the tip of his erection and her tongue moved against the top brought another gasp from his lips. Jake's hands had taken to gripping the bed sheets relatively tightly. Whether he was supposed to look or not, Jake wasn't sure as he kept watching Marilyn, a deeper moan leaving his lips as she sucked him in to her mouth deeper.

The moment her eyes met his, Jake smiled, only meaning to smile a little but ending up in quite the grin instead. The moan, however, had him lying back in to the pillows, eyes closing as he bit his lower lip gently.

"How's this...?"

Jake nodded slightly. "P-perfect..." He breathed, enjoying the slight tickle of her breath against his member as she spoke. Taking a deep breath, Jake concentrated on how close Marilyn was to him. "P-please keep d-doing that." He murmured softly, really not sure what he was supposed to do, he gave up on trying to work that out, deciding it really didn't matter in this moment.

All that mattered was he was developing his knowledge of the delights in the world that he'd never known before.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:45 pm

"P-please keep d-doing that."

Marilyn smiled and took him in deeper, sucking as she pulled him out and licking as she pulled him in, building up a steady pace, quickening only slightly at first, teasing. God, fuck, shit, Marilyn had one thing on her mind and it was terribly arousing and hot and heavy in her mouth, her pink lips wrapped around it.

Another moan escaped as she licked up the precum and sucked him in deeper and quicker, retaining eyecontact whenever he looked at her, lust clear in her eyes, her hair tickling against his thighs and her hands moving to fondle his balls to add more sensations, "Jake...you can finish..." Mari murmured against his tip, "...in my mouth..." she sucked him in again, taking him in deeper this time and swallowing around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Jake really didn't know what had hit him when Marilyn took him in to her mouth, sucking gently before her tongue was putting pressure around him again. Jake's grip on the bed sheets tightened to start with, not really able to deal with it because he was over thinking whilst his body enjoyed the whole thing regardless.

After a short while of nothing, Jake let out a very long, breathy moan - holding it all in and become something that was no longer possible in that moment, so he stopped trying.

That had only elicited a moan from Marilyn and Jake was letting out a soft string of moans, her name mixing in with them more and more frequently.

"Jake...you can finish..." Mari murmured against his tip, "...in my mouth..."

Her hand... and those words...

Jake scrunched his eyes closed tighter, nodding to show he understood what she'd said. He hadn't looked since the first time, not capable of seeing this. "M-Marilyn..." Jake breathed, feeling the tightness building up inside of him. He didn't care that this was shorter than when he'd done it, he didn't know how long was 'long', but he knew that he simply couldn't last much longer.

With another moan as she took him deep and swallowed, Jake shifted slightly, almost consciously letting her know that he was going to...

"Fu-... Marilyn!" Jake managed in a very fast flurry of moans and deep breaths, letting go and not trying to keep quiet. His chest was rising and falling quickly as he rode the high, eyes still closed. A smile was present on his lips though, very happy with what had happened. It had been the best day of his life and nothing could change that.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 am

"Fu-... Marilyn!"

His moans filled the air around her, heightening the sense of arousal that she felt, sucking through his orgasm and taking every bit of it, swallowing through it and moaning until he was done, smugly pulling off and thinking 'I almost made him curse!'

"You okay?" s
he murmured crawling back up to him, kissing his cheek, ready to cuddle but not yet laying on him because she wanted to see how he was feeling and if he was okay with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:34 am

What happened as he let go Jake didn't have the capacity to keep with. His body was humming with ecstasy and Jake knew that he didn't need to do anything. He could just about make out the moans from Marilyn beneath him and that just made this all the more satisfying.

"You okay?"

A soft kiss to his cheek alerted Jake to Marilyn's move up to his level. His hands moved to his waistband, pulling his boxers back in to place before opening his eyes and smiling at the girl above him. "Never b-better!" Jake assured her, leaning up and pressing his lips to hers. He wrinkled his nose slightly. "Y-you taste funny." He teased lightly, his hands moving to her waist to draw her closer to him. "Thank y-you, for everything." He whispered softly once they'd gotten comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:29 am

"Never b-better!"

Mari smiled and kissed him back, kissing his nose when he wrinkled it at the taste. "Good, that was fun..." she let him pull her close and nuzzled against his neck, getting far too comfortable when she should be distancing this. But she felt comfortable and somewhat like a nap so she allowed it, pressing a kiss to his chest.

"Thank y-you, for everything."

"Nothing to thank me for,"
Mari murmured, closing her eyes, only for a moment...that turned into a two hour nap. When her eyes next snapped open it was because she heard the front door slam. Her Dad.

"Shit,"
she swore, pulling away from Jake and grabbing her pyjama shorts and a tanktop on, pulling her hair into a quick ponytail, tossing Jake's shirt and jeans at him, "Get dressed, I'll be right back," Mari clicked the television on and left, her voice carrying down to her room.

"Hey Daddy, Jake and I were just watching a film, it's almost over..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Jake smiled at the notion that Marilyn had enjoyed the whole thing, he'd enjoyed it too but he was quite sure she already knew that. As Marilyn settled on top of him, Jake felt better still, cuddles were a luxury he didn't get often, or really at all, apart from Victoria's hugs, but he liked them.

Everything had gone quiet shortly after, Jake only realising a short while later that Marilyn had fallen asleep on top of him, which was highly adorable. Jake hadn't slept, simply watching Marilyn and then looking around the room at various things. He wasn't tired, so he hadn't decided on sleep. Just committing everything that had happened to memory.

So when the door slammed shut downstairs, Jake had been just as alert as Marilyn, who was dressed and heading out the door very quickly. Jake had simply quickly pulled his clothes back in to place and hidden the bottle of lube Marilyn had brought out earlier, scanning the room before resting back in the bed with the controller, quickly finding a film that he'd seen half a hundred times.

"Hey Daddy, Jake and I were just watching a film, it's almost over..."

Jake had chuckled softly at the sweet tones, before stopping himself as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "How's my little princess?" A voice with a French accent in it asked, a pause which Jake assumed to be a kiss on the forehead, or something, before the conversation continued. "I'm home early, I thought we could get pizza - does Jake want some too?" He asked, not calling his daughter out on the blatant lie because he trusted her enough to know that whatever she was doing, she would be safe.

Jake heard the door open, and he was glad he'd sat up a little more, because Marilyn's father stood in the doorway. "Evening, Jake." Louis greeted with a small nod.

"G-good evening, s-sir." Jake replied with a small smile.

"Your dad know you're here? Or shall I wait for another phone call this evening?" Louis asked, a slightly amused smile on his lips.

"He d-doesn't know." Jake admitted sheepishly. "And I'm s-sorry for the p-phone call, sir. B-but we're n-not doing anything w-wrong..."

"I know, I know." Louis replied slipping from the room, and flashing a small smile to his daughter. "Let me know what you two want soon and I'll get it ordered." He told her, leaving them to the film they were watching.

Jake, on the other hand, was simply watching the doorway in mild awe. Louis Clement... well he was quite amazing. He wished his dad was so laid back, but that... would be much too much to ask for.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:56 pm

"How's my little princess?"

Marilyn's pretty features scrunched up in a ridiculous smile as he kissed her forehead, "I'm a Queen and I'm fabulous, how's the ruler of Clement Kingdom?" She retorted, letting him hug her and cheekily smiling at the knowing look in his eyes.

"Pizza sounds great, Dad."
She flounced back to Jake and landed on the bed with a slight bounce, smiling as her dad left before laying on her back and looking up at Jake as if utterly oblivious as to how positively delicious she looked sprawled out beside him, shirt riding up just enough.

"Wanna stay for pizza? It wouldn't be anytrouble, we just watch a film together and eat it's really nice." And she meant it, she genuinly enjoyed the evenings spent with her father, they were some of the only times she could relax and nobody expected anything from her or wanted anything. And she didn't mind her friend sharing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:11 pm

"I'm a Queen and I'm fabulous, how's the ruler of Clement Kingdom?"

"Of course you are!" Louis insisted, genuinely meaning it. "And the ruler of Clement Kingdom is all the better for seeing his daughter." He told her, because Louis didn't much mind being cheesy, Marilyn was all he had, and that would be the only thing that would ever matter to him.

He'd left after the notion of pizza was accepted, knowing better than to intrude, and Jake was quite happy with Marilyn sprawled out on the bed beside him.

"Wanna stay for pizza? It wouldn't be any trouble, we just watch a film together and eat it's really nice."

"Sure. I'll have to ring mom though, and let her know." He told Marilyn, leaning down to press a gentle kiss on her lips before he slipping off the bed and grabbed his phone, moving to the window and typing in his home number. His mom answered after the second ring, and Jake explained that he was at Marilyn's house and had been invited for tea, before asking if it was okay with her for him to stay.

Alexis had been reluctant, what with her husband's outburst the night before, but once Jake had insisted that he would take the blame for anything his father threw up from it, she'd agreed and told him to have fun.

Hanging up after saying goodbye, Jake moved back to Marilyn's bed, lying down beside her. "I can stay." He told her softly, once he'd gotten comfy, not aware that he hadn't stuttered in that sentence as he pulled the girl close and looked back to the television. "Your dad seems n-... cool." He added as an afterthought.

Leaning down, Jake kissed her cheek softly. Comfortable, Jake was very, very comfortable. And it was showing in almost everything he did.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:32 pm

"Of course you are!" Louis insisted, genuinely meaning it. "And the ruler of Clement Kingdom is all the better for seeing his daughter."

Marilyn beamed, not even in the slightest bit embarrassed, and Mari never would be. She could lose everything, her popularity, her status, her wealth, as long as she had her father she didn't care. At the end of the day hewas the person she trusted and loved most, and their close relationship was obvious to anyone who saw them at home.

Letting him kiss her Mari smiled and nodded, letting him call his mom and grinning when he said he could stay, and giggled when he pulled her close and kissed her cheek, snuggling against him and relaxing in his arms, turning her face to press another, deeper kiss to his lips, not sexually just exploring really, it felt...nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:43 pm

The kiss that came in response to the kiss he'd placed on Marilyn's cheek had made Jake smile warmly at the girl beside him once it had been cut off. The smile on Marilyn's lips was warming to him, thinking (wrongly) that she felt exactly how he did about this whole situation. But he didn't voice that, not yet, it was much too early.

It was a short while later that Louis came up with the menu for pizza, Jake had gently moved away from Marilyn, not sure on whether to stay or make distance between them with her dad around. He decided that he should move away, so sitting up slightly, Jake took the menu from Marilyn's dad and pointed out the pizza he would like, just a normal pepperoni, nothing extra, and not too big.

Marilyn had been given the menu after, and once they were done, Louis went off to order it, asking them to be ready downstairs in the lounge in a little while so they could eat together. Jake had nodded at that, waiting for Louis to leave before he relaxed again. They remained cuddling for half an hour or so before the doorbell went and Jake hurried to the bathroom to wash his hands before following Marilyn in to the lounge.

"You can pick the movie." Louis told Marilyn, taking his pizza box and sitting in his usual armchair. "Don't want to watch the movie you saw earlier again." He added, teasing lightly as he opened the box before him and tucked in. By all rights, Louis should have been a larger man than he was with the amount of on the go food he had, but then that was the beauty of being able to hire a personal trainer for himself, he didn't put on any weight no matter what he ate.

In true Clement fashion, Louis had ordered more than the two kids had asked for, what with potato wedges, chicken wings, and garlic bread as well as the pizza, and coca cola, ice cream and brownies, he'd gone all out. "Help yourself to whatever you like, Jake, there's more than enough to go around."

"T-thank you, sir." Jake managed in reply. "How much do I o-owe you for this?" He added, ready to get his wallet out.

"Oh, don't be silly, I wouldn't ask you to pay for it." Louis insisted, waving away the notion as he brought pizza to his lips. For such a refined man, it all went out the window the moment takeaway was involved, making him look rather out of place with a pizza box in hand.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:37 pm

"Don't want to watch the movie you saw earlier again."

Mari stuck her tongue out at him playfully and picked out an eighties dance film before automatically taking her spot on the pillow that was on the floor beside her father, right at the table, her back against the couch, grabbing a chicken wing to start with, the Clement metabolism was said to be a divine gift. True enough.

The evening was fun, relaxing. When Jake had gone home Mari and him had made plans for the day after next and she'd gone to bed satisfied and content. Perhaps she could really get away from Callum this time.

But addiction is a tricky thing.

The next day instead of going to lunch Mari was going to head to the library to finish a paper, well, perfectit, she'd finished ages ago. But shewas a perfectionist through and through. She was so focused shetook a moment to notice the eyes staring at her from behind, jumping when she felt a familiar pair of hands sliding down her shoulders to the top of her collarbone.

"Jake- Oh, Callum, God, what are you doing?
" Mari stood, pulling awaywith a frown, "I told you we're through."

"I know, I know,"
he raised his hands with a solemn expression "I miss you, Mari." His tone was as serious as his expression but Marilyn shook her head, even though she could feel her resolve weakening as his eyes bored into hers.

He slowly moved towards her, leaving Marilyn back against the wall, hidden by bookshelves in a pretty empty library.

"I know I fucked up, baby, I'm sorry, you're so gorgeous, Marilyn, I can't stop thinking about you...can't get your sweet moans out of my ears..."
His hands settled on her waist and the girl didn't move them away.

"I won't take you back.
" But her voice, her sugar sweet voice, was soft, too soft despite her hard words.

"Then don't take me back..."
He murmured, kissing along her neck down to her chest and she cursed herself for wearing a tanktop. "But I've missed you so much...have you missed me...?" His fingers trailed down her figure and slid up her skirt to grab her rear and Mari couldn't help the soft moan.

"Does he make you scream like I do?"
He whispered huskily and Mari found she couldn't answer, distracted by the fingers that were trailing towards the front of her underwear.

"Cheer locker room. It's empty now. I have the key.
" Marilyn whispered despite better judgement, she couldn't help herself. He smirked and grabbed her things, both of them hurrying to the room that was around the corner, seen by no one thankfully.

Once they were in and the door locked behind them he had her laid out on the long bench, pulling her top and bra down and going straight to work on her breasts, whispering about how much he'd missed them whilst his hands pulled her underwear off and flung it away. Positively purring at his touch she spread her legs automatically and kissed him when his hand took over her breasts and his lips captured hers. Oh God, she thought, Yes, Yes I missed this...

"Does anyone make you cum as hard as I do? You're always gonna be my girl, Mari, nobody can make you as hot as I can, I know how much you like this, when I take charge..."
He kissed down her body and began to eat her out, taking in everything he'd caused.

Marilyn moaned and her fingers went straight to his hair, holding him where he was, "Shut up, shut up, shut up," She gasped as another moan shook her frame. The girl let him bring her right to the edge, let him slip in two fingers until she was crying out loudly, before pulling him up and shoving a condom from her purse into his hands, one of which was still at work inside her until that point.

"This is a fuck, you goddamn jerk, I'm not your girl, I liked it when you take charge, but only this time, so you better fuck me stupid because this is the last time-"
She was cut off by a long, lustfilled moan as he entered her, pulling her legs onto his shoulder. "And I make myself hotter than you ever did-" He groaned at the feeling of her and frowned at the words but Mari was in a world of pleasure and self indulgence.

"My body is the best you'll ever have, the best taste, best touch, best fuck- ah-"
She was getting close quickly, especially when she slipped her fingers between her legs to help herself, now blatantly just using him to have a mindblowing orgasm, which, to be fair, was what he'd intended on doing with her, except...he would have made her cum, too.

Closing her eyes Marilyn let go with a wordless outcry, the bliss shaking through her body, whilst Callum continued to thrust, trying to prove he was better then she said but she shoved him off and stood, albeit shakily, but smiling.

"Have a nice life, douchebag, thanks for the fuck."
She collected her panties and adjusted her top, Callum half naked and panting on the bench with a throbbing hard on that she was never going to take care of again. She'd been afraid but now, she'd gotten her own back. She was done.

With a little wave Marilyn Clement left the embarrassed football star, hopefullyfor good. Callum wouldn't dare tell anyone now, it was far too humiliating for him, and he knew her. She would ruin him.

She was her father's daughter.

(Callum)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:47 am

The evening with Marilyn and her dad had been great, Jake hadn't believed it could have gone smoother. Once they'd finished eating and the film had finished, Jake had thanked her dad and told Marilyn not to worry about taking her home. Walking was fine to Jake. He'd kissed her cheek as he left, agreeing to her plans for two days time before he'd gone.

However, for such an ordinary boy, shit always seemed to hit the fan.

His father had been angry when Jake got home, but Jake had told him they were just spending time together, and that he wasn't doing anything wrong. His father had given in after too long a while, but Jake had stood up to the man. For the girl who meant the world to him.

But, of course, Jake couldn't be so lucky.

The library was a place he felt comfortable, and today Jake was sat doing math. He'd seen Marilyn come in, but she'd been in her own little world so Jake hadn't done anything to call her to him. But seeing the head of the jocks following her soon after made Jake follow. At a distance. Unseen as always.

"Does he make you scream like I do?"

Jake didn't need to see to know that Callum had his hands on Marilyn, the soft moan from the girl had given them away and Jake could feel his heart being broken and stomped on. Marilyn hadn't answered either and Jake just felt worse. Had he not been good at it all? Had she faked it just to get a laugh out of it?

Leaning against the bookshelf neither of them noticed Jake as they hurried away, but despite better judgement, Jake had followed them to the room next door. And what he heard had confirmed what he didn't want to know.

Turning away from the room, Jake went back to his math work, ignoring the steady stream of tears that were ruining his work beneath. He'd trusted her... He'd given his first everything... It had been a game on her side...

"N-no one c-could ever l-love you, Jake." He told himself through the tears. Who could like him after being with Callum? Jake had stayed in the library until it closed much later that evening. Only leaving because the librarian kicked him out.

Marilyn, I can't meet you tomorrow. I'm sorry.

He'd texted Marilyn and turned his phone off. Once home he'd hidden in his room. And hiding became his coping method for the next week and a half. He avoided everyone, he didn't speak unless to agree or disagree and his father was happy. Jake had managed to find an old pair of glasses so he'd swapped back and tried to pick clothes that were more him.

Anything to just stay out of Marilyn's way because anything that reminded him of her made him feel sick.

very, very sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geek Jari AU (Jari)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next