Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geek Jari AU (Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:18 pm

"Jake...we don't have to."

"I k-know, but I w-would like to." Jake told her, he did want to, a lot. But that didn't mean he wouldn't be nervous about doing it. He wasn't trying to prove anything to her now, he was quite sure he had proved enough already in the selfless act of giving her and orgasm without so much as asking for anything in return.

But this... This he wanted more than he could say.

Instead of explaining though, Jake lifted her gently as they kissed, glad Marilyn took the weight in between because his muscles wouldn't cope with lifting even the lightest of girls, his hands moved to his erection, carefully guiding it to the place he had been using his fingers before. With a combined effort Jake carefully pressed inside of her, hands on her hips to make sure she didn't move to quickly and a long moan leaving his lips as she finally sat down in his lap.

Jake wasn't unaware of the dynamics of this sex, sex education had told him enough that there was movement and stuff in the act, but Jake simply kissed Marilyn now they were together without knowing where one of them began and the other ended. "I l-like this." Jake murmured between kissing Marilyn, meaning all of it, not just the sex, them, and the intimacy that had built.

With his hands on her hips, Jake gently lifted her up along his erection and then lowered her back down, the grip on her hips tightening marginally as she came back down, a soft gasp leaving his lips as he did it again. The kiss paused as Jake did it again, lifting her just as carefully and lowering her once more, a full moan coming from his lips the second time before he leant up and kissed Marilyn once more.

It was slow, but Jake was settling in to the experience, getting used to the feelings.

"Y-you can... mmm... tell me if y-you want..." Jake let out a soft gasp. "Me to d-do this differently." He managed, nipping lightly at her bottom lip as a whisper of her name escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 2:47 am

"I k-know, but I w-would like to."

Marilyn moaned and deepened the kiss, her tongue sliding intohis mouth as he held her body close to his beforetheboth slowly held her up andthen settled her down on his member, groaning loudly in pleasure, feeling him fill her for the first time, kissing him passionately. Pressing loving kisses to his shoulder and neck, breath hitching and gasps stuttering out of her throat as he lifted her up again along his length, and then down, Mari rolling her hips along when she was down.

The sound of his moans was arousing- more arousing than anything else- but his words were touching and she felt a smile brighten her features.

"I like this, too..."

They continued the movement slowly, but eventually when he spoke Marilyn nodded, rolling her hips against him and then leaning back, whilst still in his lap, which provided a very nice angle for his thrusts until she'dpulled himto be on top of her.

"Try a little faster..."
she murmured, sucking a little mark under his collarbone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:03 am

Everything that was happening in that moment was pure bliss, feeling Marilyn so intimately close was mind-blowing, and the deepened kisses were making it very difficult to think of a time he had been so afraid of this. Something so amazing could never be wrong.

Especially when Marilyn leant back, changing the angle completely and making his breath hitch as he continued as he'd been doing. Just slowly, still learning how everything felt, and memorising the way Marilyn reacted to each little thing.

Jake had followed when Marilyn pulled him on top of her, careful to not hurt her as they moved.

"Try a little faster..."

"F-faster..." Jake muttered to himself, enjoying the feeling of her lips on his collarbone as he did as asked. Building up slowly, Jake thrust inside the girl at a quickened pace, his breathing becoming heavier from both the physical exertion and the immense pleasure. A soft whimper left the boy as he continued, kissing aimlessly as her shoulder and neck as moans and gasps left his lips frequently. "M-Marilyn... I..." A soft whimper left his lips, his hands balling in to fists on either side of Marilyn.

Too close, he was too close.

But he persevered, thrusting as fast as he could, biting his lip and trying to hold on. "Oh... fuck..." Jake moaned, really close, so close his mind wasn't on the words so his stutter didn't appear as he let go, Marilyn's name loud on his lips as he let go of everything.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Marilyn was totally gone. Totally utterly gone. His faster thrusts were automatically harder, but no less intimate, and her moans were outcries, nearly screaming for him as he thrust. And he- he was so- just seeing him unravel more than ever...it turned her on more than she could say. And she was so sensitive still, the girl was coming undone quickly.

"M-Marilyn... I..."

"Jake- Uh-Ah-Oh God...!"
His kisses were going to throw her over theedge, if not the fact that he was losing it so gorgeously just for her. And then- he cursed- Jake Newbury cursed, filthy and arousing. And he was losing it...inside her, Mari could feel it and she let go, thrusting her hips to meethis as they rode through the orgasm, Mari all but screaming his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:58 am

The combination of his orgasm, mixed with the sounds of Mari's had made this the best thing he'd ever done, the best day he'd ever known. It was the best everything. As their hips finally stopped moving, Jake rested on top of her, kissing lightly at her neck as his breathing tried to right itself.

"That... was amazing." Jake whispered after many minutes had passed. Rolling gently off of the girl, Jake cuddled up to his girlfriend, his head on her chest, just listening to her heartbeat. He didn't know what else to say in that moment, so he didn't say a word, simply happy to cuddle the girl beside him and reflect on what had happened. What they were and where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geek Jari AU (Jari)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6