Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geek Jari AU (Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:41 am

Soft moans were tumbling from Marilyn's slightly swollen lips as he began exploring her breasts with his lips, her breathing growing heavier and faster with his ministrations, especially when the kisses pressed against the fabric her moans grew again, instinctively pressing her core against his erection, her hands gently clenching the sheets beside him as she relished the different sensations.

His lips over her chest, his hand on her bum, his erection pressing hot and hard against her core. Jesus fucking Christ.

"T-they're... I mean, y-you're perfect, M-Marilyn."

A breathless laugh was the answer, the girl opening her eyes to look at him, pupils dilated and cheeks flushed from pleasure.

"B-but I don't think... I t-think that's enough for t-today."

Nodding she rolled off of him to lay on her back beside him, not bothering with her shirt just yet as she tried to cool off and ignore the ache in her core. Later, she told herself, when he was home, she'd take care of herself.

"That- was really good,"
she told him, still catching her breath, pushing her hair out of her eyes, "You do get homework though," Marilyn reached over to her nightstand and tossed a small packet of tissues onto his lap.

"One of the best feelings in the world is an orgasm, what happened in my car for example. Can happen with another person, can happen on your own. It's important to know yourself, so your homework is to do that. Before you go to bed is probably best. I'm not saying you have to do it tonight, but try sometime this week, okay?" She chuckled, "I'll send you some help later," she teased, cuddling up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:48 am

The moans coming from Marilyn's lips were encouraging with each moment that passed, his hand on her bum squeezing gently every couple of seconds with surges of pleasure. As he'd told her she was perfect, Marilyn had laughed and Jake had felt very self-conscious all over again. Had he done something wrong?

Jake avoided her eyes as they opened, feeling a little silly and not wanting to see her laughing at him.

"That- was really good,"

"Th-thank you." Jake whispered, still not completely sure if she was teasing him or being serious. He took a couple of moments to calm down, though there really wasn't anyway his body was going to comply with that with his girlfriend led beside him.

But there wasn't long before Marilyn was talking about homework. Jake picked up the tissues that had been thrown at him, looking at them curiously as Marilyn explained. And as she explained, Jake's eyes grew with shock. "I d-"

"I'll send you some help later,"

Jake didn't know what that meant, but he decided to just agree. If she wanted him to do that, then he would. "O-okay." Jake replied, watching Marilyn cuddle up to him. There was a silence for a short while as he computed what she'd asked of him, questions arising. For most Jake kept quiet, but at the end, he gave in to one that was really bugging him.

"Is this all y-you do - did with C-Callum?" He asked, because the focus seemed very poignant to him. "I m-mean, you did other t-things, right?" Jake clarified. He didn't mind this, but Marilyn... Marilyn was so much more than this to him, she had never been this to him in his imagination but now... it was all she'd been in reality.

"I'd like to spend t-time with you... d-doing something else, too." He whispered softly, his eyes averted, but knowing he wouldn't change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:52 pm

"Is this all y-you do - did with C-Callum?"

"Hmm...?" His question came out of nowhere and Marilyn didn't miss the accidental use of present tense. But explenations shortly came.

"I m-mean, you did other t-things, right?"

"Well, yeah, we had oral, and fucked and we- oh that's not what you meant..."
Mari caught a glimpse of his expression. "Other things...well we were really physical people so that was a big part of it. But we hung out at parties with the team and the squad,I don't know, we knew each other so we just did what we felt like doing, no big planning or dates." Marilyn shrugged, pushing the memories away.

She knew Callum. But most importantly she knew herself. She knew that he'd been so sweet to her at first. They'd been together for nearly two years, around three months in they had started fightig more. Yelling. He treated her with less and less respect before finally cheating on her multiple times. But she also knew that staying away from him felt..so hard. But she didn't know why.

"I'd like to spend t-time with you... d-doing something else, too."

The addition brought her back to reality and she thought about it. Jake was her friend, but she had to be honest, she didn't really know him at all anymore. So she supposed it couldn't hurt to hang out.

"Whatcha got in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:38 am

"Well, yeah, we had oral, and fucked and we- oh that's not what you meant..."

Jake had cringed the moment she started on that route, ignoring the fact he didn't know what she meant of some of it, but he figured it was sexual. The explanation that came after of how they really hadn't done much else than have sex wasn't one that made Jake comfortable. "He s-sounds like a bigger j-jackass than I... than I the thought." Jake told Marilyn, looking down at the woman before him. "You... you are worth m-more than this, Marilyn." He added motioning to her half naked body. He reached down and picked up her shirt, draping it over her and then cuddling her close.

It was probably out of turn for him to say such things, but he'd just been honest.

"Whatcha got in mind?"

"How about... y-you come over to my h-house and I'll show you what I like to do? When y-you're free?" He asked, checking his watch. They had about fifteen minutes before he needed to go. "Take it as m-me teaching you something in r-return for this?" He motioned to her, before pressing his lips to her forehead. This was comfortable, he liked this, but he wanted to give her something in return for the lessons she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:08 pm

"You... you are worth m-more than this, Marilyn."

Marillyn hadn't responded when he'd called Callum a jackass, though it had been hard, at that she did respond though, pulling her shirt off again andsitting up.

"I know who I am. I'm head cheerleader, straight A student, homecoming queen, pretty nice person and sexually active. This isn't demeaning to my worth. I am priceless, trust me, of that I am aware. I don't care that Cal and I didn't do much outside parties and bedrooms, it was who we were. Who I am. I love sexual activities, that doesn't mean I have low self-esteem, I knw who I am, I know what I want, I get what I want." Mari explained, totally not buying into the cliché of the popular girl who secretly has no self esteem so she has a lot of sexuntil someone tells her what she's worth.

She knew she was goddamn flawless.

"How about... y-you come over to my h-house and I'll show you what I like to do? When y-you're free?"

Mari considered it, though she didn't like the notion that she needed to be taught, it wasn't like sex was the only thing she did. But fine.

"Fine, sure. Monday?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Jake hadn't known what to do as Marilyn seemed to change a moment later. He hadn't meant to upset her, he'd meant it as a compliment. It seemed, however it hadn't come across as that and Jake sat up when she did, looking towards the girl but not in her eyes.

And her acceptance of coming over made Jake realise he'd outstayed his welcome. It was hardly surprising. Jake had simply nodded at the notion of Monday, biting his lower lip as he looked at his hands. "I'll... I'll go n-now. I'm s-sorry if I said something wr-wrong." Jake told her softly, getting up from her bed and putting the tissues on her bedside. He knew better than to think she'd still want him to carry on with the work.

"I'll walk h-home. See you, M-Monday." Jake continued, slipping from her room and letting himself out. It would take him half an hour to get home, but Jake didn't mind.

Jake had just made it home in time for dinner, his dad was home and Jake slipped in to his usual seat, greeting his parents and then sitting quietly as usual. It took a number of minutes for Henry to notice the change in his son, but after a moment a gruff voice spoke.

"New style, boy?"

"Yes, s-sir." Jake replied, thanking his mom as food got put on the table and Victoria helped bring the extras through.

"Marilyn helped him pick out new clothes this morning, daddy." Victoria supplied softly.

"And why would Marilyn do that?" Henry asked, looking to Jake who'd flushed.

"S-she's my girlfriend." Jake managed in nothing more than a whisper. "She d-didn't like my old c-clothes." He tried to explain, pushing his dinner around his plate.

"Well, you can take them back, you look stupid." Henry informed his son, clutching his fork a little tighter than necessary. "And by girlfriend, I hope you mean courtship, Jacob. "

"Yes, s-sir." Jake replied, trying to keep the notion of guilt away. The rest of dinner had been quiet, but once he'd finished Jake had taken the clothes off he was wearing and put them back in to bags of clothes Marilyn had brought him. He didn't know how to take them back, but he wouldn't defy his father.

sitting in bed in his pyjamas and old glasses, Jake took out his phone and text Marilyn.

Hey
Are you okay? I hope we're okay after earlier.
Dad says I have to take the clothes back because they look stupid... I don't know what to do, Marilyn...
Jake x
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 pm

"I'll... I'll go n-now. I'm s-sorry if I said something wr-wrong."

"You didn't, I just want you to understand. Nothing's wrong."
But when he said he'd walk home she let him, figuring that he'd need time to digest his new experiences. It wasn't until he was gone that she realised he'd left behind the tissues.

Rolling her eyes she got out into her car and drove to his house, parking a street away and sneaking to where she remembered his bedroom being. They were still at dinner so sneaking in through his window was quite easy. with a small giggle she left the tissues under the bed with a tiny bottle of lube, just in case. The queen bee also included a note that read,

"Have fun xx"

Then she snuck back out and drove home to take a bath, making sure to take some helpful pictures before getting in bed, reading until her phone buzzed.

Jake: Hey
Are you okay? I hope we're okay after earlier.
Dad says I have to take the clothes back because they look stupid... I don't know what to do, Marilyn...
Jake x

Mari: We're fine, no harm done. You forgot your homework so I left you some help under your bed, surprise Razz Also you can't return gifts, it's unchristian, he'll be fine. Not to mention Vic got rid of yourold clothes. You look hot, and I'm not just saying that.

Then she added: And I did promise you some assistence so here...

Following that Marilyn attached a picture of her in the bath, a partially dressed picture, a gif of her biting her lipssince he said he'd liked it and a few others.

Now to wait...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:21 am

Jake had read through the message he'd received only a few moments later, confusion touching his brow as he leant over the side of his bed, reaching around until he found tissues and a small bottle. Lubricant. Hmm.

Jake had stuffed it away though, not wanting to get caught by his dad who was still awake. Instead, Jake paused, looking at his phone and trying to decide on a reply.

I'm not going to ask how you got in to my room, but thank you. And I don't want to give them back, I felt... well a little more confident today. Even if they are a little uncomfortable to start with. I'll talk to him about it.

Jake had only just put his phone down when it vibrated again, that was quick...

And I did promise you some assistance so here...

The pictures that had come through to Jake's phone had made his eyes go really wide, reaction coming almost instantly. Oh no... Checking the time on his phone it was almost half nine, his parents would be going to bed soon... Putting his phone on the side, Jake took off his glasses and settled down in to bed. Thankfully his room was on the opposite side of the house to everyone else, so he didn't have to worry too much about noise, but he waited until he was quite sure his parents were in their room.

And then he waited another hour.

As his clock said half ten, Jake reached under his bed for the tissues and lubricant, putting them on the side, he picked up his phone again, heading to Google to check what they were for. Homework was of course finding things out for yourself, and first and foremost, Jake had to know what to do. He was lucky in his search, in that the link he'd clicked had been very vanilla and aimed to people like himself.

Step one was to get comfortable. Jake was never comfortable, it was the bane of his life, but he rested back in to his pillows. The second step had thrown him, because it had stated he needed to free himself from any constraint, giving the example of trousers or boxers. Jake had hesitantly looked towards the door before he pulled his pyjama bottoms down, his breathing already a little unsteady with the 'thrill' of the experience. The next step was to think of something he liked, or to look at pictures he found attractive, so Jake had quickly read the next steps before closing the internet on his phone and opening his phone back to the text conversation with Marilyn. The images were enough for him just to be mesmerised with, especially the bath picture, but he knew there was more to this.

His left hand gently wrapped around his erection, remembering how the page had told him nothing too tight to begin with. His hands were shaking out of both fear and anticipation, but Jake gently moved up and down the shaft, eyes on the picture that was... perfect. It took Jake time to get used to it, his coordination had never been great, but as he settled in to what he was doing, it got better. It was slow, because he wasn't confident enough to experiment too much, but what he was doing felt amazing.

As the first moan slipped from his lips, Jake had paused, not moving as he listened out for his parents. How loud he'd been he wasn't sure, but he couldn't let them know. After five minutes had passed, Jake moved to the next picture, holding a little tighter this time, but sticking to the same pace. A small shiver ran down his back with the next stifled moan, his right hand flicking to the next picture she'd sent. Somewhere in the motions, Jake had closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations both the images and his hand were giving him.

The way his breathing was heightened, and soft moans left him intermittently, it was possibly the best he'd ever made himself feel.

And unbeknownst to Jake, he'd accidently clicked the call button on Marilyn's number...

"Oh..." Jake had moaned softly, sucking in air a moment later as he bit his lip, quite audible to the phone beside his head, but probably no where else. A soft whimper followed as Jake found extra pressure from his thumb helped in making the sensations better. It was a good five minutes of steady build up, different moans, whimpers, and most importantly, the soft sound of Marilyn's name as he felt pressure building below.

Speed came in that moment, and with it slightly longer moans, gasps when he did it in a very satisfying manner, until finally, Jake came undone moaning Marilyn's name, breathing heavy, but feeling so very, very good with himself. Panting to himself as the high took over most of his senses, Jake led quietly for some time, not thinking, not moving just trying to regain composure.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 6:08 am

Since he onlytexted once she didn't need toreply, instead getting ready for bed and getty comfy under the covers before resuming reading her book, phone beside the head cheerleader as she waited in case he needed something.

Their session had left her with a familiar ache she craved to satisfy, but she hated being interrupted and she didn't know if he'd call, so she kept her toy and lube packet on the bed beside her. And luckily so because he called, but instead of a question she was greeted with a moan. Oh- Oh...

"Shit-" Marilyn moaned softly, hands quick to slick up with lube and tease herself, phonen beside her head. He was full of surprises, and what a kinky surprise this was... Marilyn moaned again as she listened to his heavy breathing and her own name being gasped out, along with the familiar sound of hand on skin. As his moans picked up she slipped two fingers inside herself, thumb rubbing her clit a little faster. Nobody was home so volume wasn't an issue, only Jake wouldhear her lustful moans.

Their orgasms built, but what put Marilyn over the edge was the way he moaned her name, breath hitching when he came undone, by then she'd started riding her toy, so close to crying out, flicking the vibrating switchon when he'd come so just as he went silent her moans filled the room audibly, mixtures of swears and Jake's name.

Smiling from relief she laid back on her side, face to her phone, but not yet speaking, just trying to catch her breath.

(mari)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 6:28 am

Jake had just come back down from the high when he realised the phone in his right hand was lit up with the look of a phone call... and then. Oh no! Lifting the phone to his ear, Jake could hear the sound of... well, he could only guess what she was doing, but it sounded...

Jake bit his lips, internally debating whether to hang up... what if she didn't know?

But despite himself, Jake listened as Marilyn worked up to very loud moans, and... his name. His breath hitched again at that, committing it to memory as Jake assumed she'd reached the point of orgasm too.

Then silence.

"M-Marilyn?" Jake whispered, because he really couldn't be loud. "I... I think I c-called you... I d-didn't mean to." He explained, before looking down. "Oh..." In his haste to try this out for Marilyn, Jake had forgotten to move his pyjama top and it was completely soaked in cum. "I d-did what you asked, m-made a mess. Umm, h-how do I get... get it out of m-my clothes?" Jake asked, because he didn't know.

His head was spinning with what he'd done, what he'd heard and what he'd been left with now, but ultimately, he wanted to say one more thing. "T-That was fun, by the way. The p-pictures..." He came to a stop because he really couldn't think of them and continue to speak at the same time. "D-did you... you... f-finished, too?" Jake asked, because he'd never witnessed such things before, but it sounded like his had.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 6:47 am

"I... I think I c-called you... I d-didn't mean to."

Mari bit her lip to keep herself from moanin, "Don't play coy, that- that was really, really hot, Jake. Didn't think you'd be up for that, yet, it's fun." The cheerleader grabbed a tissue to wipe down her slick fingers and toy before setting themaside again, listening to his question as she used another tissue to wipe herself down.

"Just rinse it in cold water it'll wash right out, no worries."

"T-That was fun, by the way. The p-pictures..."

Mari smirked and chewed her bottom lip, her tone growing flirty, "You like them? I hope they helped, I liked taking them..." her voice was already somewhat husky from their little phone session so she was probably making him flustered all over again but she didn't care in that moment.

"Yeah, I finished, hearing you moaning my name was too hot to resist so I had to do some...homework, of my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:03 am

"Don't play coy, that- that was really, really hot, Jake. Didn't think you'd be up for that, yet, it's fun."

"I d-didn't..." Jake insisted, but as usual he gave in to what other people said because it was easier. The notion of washing made Jake nod, trying to ignore the wet patch on his stomach as he listened to her speaking. Phone calls with Marilyn always made him feel better, she just had a voice that made him feel safe, not many people made him feel like that.

"You like them? I hope they helped, I liked taking them..."

"I d-did. Do." Jake replied, a smile playing on his lips, not that she could see them. "I get to k-keep them, right? I d-don't have to delete them?" He asked, because he would if she told him to, though he really, really hoped he wouldn't have to. The thought of them, mixed with Marilyn's husky voice was causing reactions again, but this time it hurt a little, grimacing, Jake pressed away the images, best not to think about it right now.

"Yeah, I finished, hearing you moaning my name was too hot to resist so I had to do some...homework, of my own."

Jake had never been called hot so many times in his life, and his cheeks were flushed now. He didn't know what Marilyn's homework consisted of, but he was quite sure he would find out soon enough. "I l-like your homework." Jake whispered, his version of flirting might now be as strong as Marilyn's but it couldn't be said that he wasn't trying for her. "C-can w-we..." Jake paused, his stutter always grew worse when he wasn't confident in his question, when he wasn't sure of the outcome. "C-can we s-study together?" He asked, because he wanted to see what had caused such things to tumble from her lips.

Once she'd answered, Jake had softly told her he had to go, and that he'd text her in the morning, or something. Then, climbing out of bed, Jake had padded to the bathroom to clean up, a grin in place. Not only was he dating the hottest girl in school, but she thought he was hot too! This was... definitely the best day of his life. It took a while to clean up and put everything away, but when Jake finally settled down, he was asleep quite soon, a grin on his features.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:13 am

"I get to k-keep them, right? I d-don't have to delete them?"

"Yeah, you can keep them, I'm glad you enjoyed them,"
Mari took that as a sign to send him more sometime since he seemed to enjoy them and certainly seemed to find them... helpful... The thought made a tingle run down her spine and she repressed a sensual sigh.
At his remark towards her studying Mari bit her lip, smiling, but couldn't hold back the moan in the back of her throat when he asked if they could...oh-

"Yes, that is, that is definitely a thing we can do. Tuesday?"
After his affirmation Mari let himgo and went to bed extremely satisfied, but also somewhat aching again for more.

Soon it was Monday after school and Mari was waiting at Jake's locker to meet him, time for 'her lesson'. The girl looked like temptation itself, skintight pink latex skirt hugging her figure and loose black crop leaving just enough to imagination. The smell of strawberries andsweets surrounded her as she finished her 'iced tea' (half of it was pink martini) and to add to her seductivve taste she sucked a pink lolly between her rosy lips.

Needless to say heads turned as they passed.

(mari)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:32 am

After agreeing on Tuesday that they would do something together, Jake had felt relieved he hadn't been laughed at. He had no clue exactly what he'd just asked for, but Jake wanted to learn more. Even though he was still quite sure he would be going to hell for everything he'd done, he still couldn't help but want more.

Though, Jake couldn't see a problem with something that felt so... good.

On Monday Marilyn had met him at his locker after school, Jake had managed to tell his dad that the clothes were something he wanted, and Marilyn had simply helped him get them. A gift, and Henry had relented for now (though that was mostly because his wife had subtly told him that it was okay). They'd walked home with Victoria in tow, though that was probably a good thing because it left the conversation to the girls and Jake could just listen and walk with them.

When they'd arrived at home, Alexis had met them with a warm smile. Despite making sure Victoria never wore such clothes, Alexis was a little more open to these situations that Henry. She'd simply told them to have fun, and told Jake to leave the door open. To which he'd agreed, showing Marilyn up to his room and leaving the door ajar. He'd never try anything with other people in the house, and he hoped Marilyn would respect that, though he didn't ask.

Motioning for Marilyn to take a seat on his bed, Jake sat on his computer chair. "D-Do you play computer games?" Jake asked, he hadn't planned anything, because he'd realised he didn't actually have much to do at home. He studied too much, and played Skyrim much more. Really, he should have suggested going somewhere, but this was his world, he'd said he'd show her what he liked to do, but now he thought about it, he was worried this would send her running.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 3:35 pm

"D-Do you play computer games?"

Mari sat on his bed and crossed her legs, bouncing her ankle absentmindedly, computer games? Like video games? Marilyn had never known much about them, it wasn't something she'd been drawn to. A few girls on the squad were die-hard assasins creed fans. But Mari hadn't tried it.

"Haven't really ever, why?" Mari asked, wondering what he was going to show her, and ifitwas computer games she wondered what kinds.

But the brunette knew the best way to find out was to let him show her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:17 pm

"Haven't really ever, why?"

"Oh..." Jake replied, clicking on the icon for the game he usually played. "I p-play this game." He explained, motioning to the game that was now loading behind him. He played a multitude of games, strategy war games, FPS, American Football, everything. But today he would show her his favourite. "It's c-called Skyrim. Y-you might have heard of it." He explained, though whether she had didn't matter.

The explanation on the game had started, with Jake doing his best to convince the girl that it was fun, and after motioning for her to take his seat and pick her character from the choices given and then moving on to attributes, they were soon delving in to the game. Watching short clips and then showing her how to play until she'd gotten the hang of it. It was fun, and Jake couldn't help but simply watch Marilyn at times. To think the most beautiful girl in school was not only interested in him, but also the games he played... it was amazing.

It was a couple of hours that passed, Jake had already asked Marilyn earlier in the day if she wanted dinner as his mom had said it was no problem. The sound of food being plated up - and Victoria heading downstairs to help was clear signs to Jake that they needed to pack up what they were doing, saving Marilyn's progress. Jake had moved to wash his hands and then shown Marilyn down to the table. His father already sat at the head of the table, waiting for them to come down.

And when Marilyn moved in to the room, Henry looked liked he was about to have a seizure.

"Miss Clement." Henry intoned as the duo took their seats, Jake going in on himself as he always did around his father. There was no denying the sceptical look that went towards his wife in the kitchen, who simply shook her head before bringing dinner out. It was a simple homemade lasagne, but Alexis was happy to serve it out to everyone.

"How was your day, daddy?" Victoria asked as she brought more food out and took her seat.

"Fine." Henry replied gruffly.

"That's good." Victoria replied sweetly, motioning to Jake. "Jake got an A+ in his math today, and we sent off his application to the math competition to get in to an Ivy League school today too." She added, trying to make her dad see that his son wasn't useless. Victoria wasn't stupid, she knew when Jake wasn't being treated nicely, so she tried to make him aware she was proud of him instead. "Will you go along with him, Marilyn? For support?" Victoria asked.

"No, she will not." Henry interrupted, banging a fist on the table that made everyone jump. "Marilyn will not be seeing Jacob after this evening." He told them seriously, though he never elaborated, just continued to glower at his dinner.

Jake was not going to argue with his father, because he was terrified of him. What he'd done wrong, he wasn't sure, but he couldn't argue. Jake's eyes simply remained on his plate, trying not to let the sting of tears turn in to anything more.

"Henry." Alexis tried, but Henry shook his head.

"I will not have my son being treated like a doll, and then have... have her dressed like that in my home." He seethed. "Marilyn can finish her dinner and then she must leave. I'm going to eat in my office." He announced, standing from his chair and thundering off.

"I am so sorry, my dear." Alexis told Marilyn once her husband had left, gently dabbing her lips. "Please excuse me." She added, hurrying after him to try and talk some sense in to him.

Victoria simply sat looking stunned. Jake had stopped eating, looking at his place and trying not to be sick. "I'm s-sorry..." He whispered a few moments later, a single tear rolling down his cheeks. Where that had come from her didn't know, nor did he know how to make that right... She knew this wasn't him speaking, didn't she? Pressing his eyes closed, Jake reached for his inhaler, taking a deep puff and trying to calm down.

Not okay.

This was not okay.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Skyrim was new to Mari but she caught on quicklyandloved it, choosing to play a khajiit who lookedas feminine as possible in the game, pretty, and soon kicking ass. Playing with Jake was a lot of fun and she could see herself actually doing this more often, so into it she didn't notice him sometimes watching her.

When Jake led her down for dinner she shot Alexis a smile and thanked heragain for the invitation, greeting Henry only to be vaguely acknowledged. She forced the polite smile on her face to remain as the dinner began, nodding happily when Victoria asked if she'd support Jake.

"No, she will not. Marilyn will not be seeing Jacob after this evening."

Her naturally fearless expression turned to him, "Excuse you, yes she will." Marilyn retorted calmly as if she was correcting a sum in maths.

"I will not have my son being treated like a doll, and then have... have her dressed like that in my home."

Marilyn didn't even look offended, "No, just as your puppet and I look fantastic, thank you for noticing," Being Louis' daughter meant a lot of things One of which) Clements do not lose control because of trivial matters and two) almost everything is trivial.

"I am so sorry, my dear."

Mari smiled gently at the woman to reassure her that Mari didn't blame her. Once she was gone Mari sat back and said,

"Well, that wasn't very Christian."

Only then did she see Jake was upset and she turned to him with a soft expression,

"It's not your fault, Jake, and it doesn't matter,"
she ran her right hand through his hair comfortingly, "He can't keep me from seeing you, and vice versa. Despite what he thinks, there is no God that would hate you or me for the time we spend together." She stood, "I'm going to go before he goes all Crucible on me." She smiled, pressing a quick kissto his temple and squeezingVictoria's hand, "I'll see you tomorrow, kay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:27 am

"Excuse you, yes she will."

Jake flinched as Marilyn answered back, his father overlooking her. When she did it twice, however, Jake knew he was done for. He couldn't even focus on the fact Marilyn had insisted she would be there to cheer him on, because he was terrified of what was still to come.

Marilyn, however, was as cool as ever.

"He can't keep me from seeing you, and vice versa. Despite what he thinks, there is no God that would hate you or me for the time we spend together."

Jake nodded, taking the momentary calm that ensued from the touch of her fingers in his hair. She was right, they weren't doing anything wrong. They were happy together. But his father was unreasonable at the best of times.

"I'll see you tomorrow, kay?"

"S-see y-you t-tomorrow." Jake managed, Victoria moving to help Marilyn leave as Jake sat trying to remain calm. He didn't want her to leave because he knew what was coming. He knew so badly. Lifting his plate that he'd barely touched, Jake put it in the fridge for later. The boy had tried to slip up the stairs, moving as silently as he could, but he'd barely put his foot on the first step when his father's voice rang.

"Boy. In here." Henry demanded, his mom slipping from the room. "Close the door." He added, his tone the same and Jake complied. "I'm going to ask you once, and once only." Henry continued, and Jake simply looked at his feet. "Have you been committing sins with that girl?" He asked, glaring at his son.

"M-Marilyn says that it isn't a s-sin, sir. N-not if it f-feels so nice." Jake managed in reply, trying to make himself as small as possible.

"You've had sex with her?" Henry's voice thundered, and Jake was shaking like a leaf as he shook his head.

"N-no, s-sir." Jake replied, backing in to the door to put more space between him and his father. "We j-just... k-kissed and m-made out. I d-didn't do anything e-else."

But that was more than enough for Henry, who'd moved across the room so quickly Jake hadn't even blinked. He'd been punished, aggressively so, in the hope that it would deter the boy from further meetings. But Jake held on to the fact as he led in bed sobbing, that for the first time in his life, his father had been wrong. There was only a problem with his actions, not Marilyn's, and Jake would defy him. It would take courage, but Jake wouldn't let his father win this time.

Even hearing him on the phone downstairs to Marilyn's father hadn't deterred him. Jake was many things, but he wasn't someone who gave up on what they believed.

The whole of the next day had been painful for Jake, sitting down only aggravated the bruising on the top of his thighs and his backside. His father was old fashioned in his punishment, but Jake endured, Marilyn had put some kind of confidence in him that this was all going to be okay, and Jake believed in that. His father had insisted he come straight home from school, but Jake had decided he wouldn't, couldn't.

And so he waited by Marilyn's locker after school, sweeping his fringe sideways as he waited, straightening his glasses. Whether she was still okay with them, he didn't know, maybe her dad had forbidden her from seeing him? Jake didn't know, he just waited, hoping that she hadn't been scared away.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:23 am

The phone call from Henry had been met with a Louis who defended his daughter fiercely, threatening the man should he try to harm her. To Mari Louis advised she continue as she saw fit, trusting her judgment and assuring her he wanted her to be safe and happy.

So the next morning she went to school as normal and afterwards the girl in her cheer uniform walked up to her friend with a small smile

'Hey, we okay?" The girl wasnt sure Jake would want to risk anything for what they were doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:08 am

"Hey, we okay?"

"W-we're fine." Jake confirmed to the girl beside him with a small smile. Marilyn's words had stuck last night, that though his father might think he could keep them apart, the only person who really could would be God. And seeing as they were both here, Jake could only guess that He was okay with it. Of course, he was still terrified of his father, but he would deal with that when he got there.

Following Marilyn out to her car, Jake had strapped himself in and instead of clinging on like he used to, he just sat back and tried his best to relax. Though the car wasn't making it easy with the light bounce now and again. "D-did your d-dad get mad?" Jake asked as they drove, he hoped he wasn't mad at Marilyn, Marilyn really hadn't done anything wrong.

But soon they were back at Marilyn's house, so Jake supposed her dad really didn't mind, or she was playing with the fact he was out of town again. Jake decided not to think about it as they moved inside, grabbing a drink on the way up to her room. Jake sat on her bed gently, grimacing slightly but not making too much of a show of it.

"I d-didn't do anymore h-homework than the t-time you heard." Jake told her, hoping that it was okay. "I didn't get the t-time." He added, though he knew that probably wasn't a good excuse either. Taking his phone out of his pocket, Jake put it on the side after checking it was on silent. Leaning back in to her pillows, Jake tried to relax, but like always when he was with Marilyn, she made him very aware of himself. "Did y-you have a good d-day?" Jake asked, taking his glasses off momentarily to clean them, squinting as he worked. Keep busy, yes, that was the best way to not be too nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:01 am

"Nah he was just mad at your father for being rude, Dad loves me, I'm all he has. He wants me to be happy, and safe. Whatever it takes." Mari explained
d whilst driving in her usual erratic fashion.

Once in her room she sat on the bed in front of him, listening to him talk. "That's fine, from what I heard you were a very quick learner," Mari crawled over him just as hr finished with his glasses.

"My day was good," her voice drawled, "about to get even better though. .." Mari leaned in and kissed him slowly, building it up, "remember you can touch wherever you want. .." her tongue flicked against his lower lip, "over my shirt...Under my shirt. .." She wanted to build up a good level of arousal to start their homework on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:48 am

The information that her dad was only mad at his dad was comforting, oddly. The three of them were on the same side, it seemed. Jake liked that idea, he hadn't met Louis, at least not in memory, but Victoria said he was a lovely man. Though, Victoria thought that of most people.

"That's fine, from what I heard you were a very quick learner,"

"I t-try." Jake replied with a small smile, his cheeks warming slightly. He paused momentarily, just watching Marilyn crawling up over him as much as he could without his glasses. As he put them back in to place, he continued. "It f-felt much different to h-how you did it though. I t-think it's b-better w-when..." Jake was struggling again, so he paused and collected himself. "I t-think it's better w-when you d-do it." He admitted sheepishly.

As the kissing began, Jake smiled in to it, he loved the softness of Marilyn's lips on his and the way her words teased him. The reminders made Jake nod slightly, letting out a small sound of appreciation as her tongue gently played with his lip. His hands moved to her waist without much hesitation a moment later, gently easing up her t-shirt and drawing small circles in the skin beneath. He was more confident this time, but he still had small moments of hesitation.

Jake's hands moved over her t-shirt, gently moving higher to Marilyn's breasts. A soft sound of contentment left his lips a moment later, pressing a deeper kiss to Marilyn's lips. Jake gently moved his hands down to her t-shirt and then beneath it. Moving up to her breasts more than before his thumb caressing the skin above her bra. He still wasn't sure on going further, but this, this was amazing. His other hand moved down to her bum like he had the last time. This he knew how to do, but he couldn't go further, because he simply wasn't sure on how to progress.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:17 pm

"I t-think it's better w-when you d-do it."

"Yeah...?" Mari murmured with a smile, kissing him back, sighing against his lips, "I like it better when I'm doing it to you, too..." The heat picked up with the kiss and Mari moaned softly under his touch, impressed by how he went for what he wanted much more than before, his hand under her shirt causing her skin to warm up.

Their breathing becoming heavier Mari ground down om his lap and unzipped her top, letting it fall offonto the bed beside them, kissing him hungrily again, soft sounds encouraging him and his movements, "Jake..." she breathed his name out, one hand running through his hair and one sliding over his shirt to gently rub down his abs.

Guiding one of his hands a few moments later to the zip of her skirt she slid it off and was left in her underwear, tan smooth skin meeting black lace and sheer material, then turning them to be face each other on their sides, still kissing him, "So...you- want to watch...what I do...?"

(mari)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:16 pm

"I like it better when I'm doing it to you, too..."

Jake smiled in to the kiss, liking the sound of those words a lot. And when a soft moan accompanied those words, Jake's breath shook slightly with excitement. He was doing his best to look like he knew what he was doing, which was basically just a memory recall from the last time they were in this situation.

The encouragement that came from the girl made Jake feel good about himself, once again bringing out a confidence that he didn't know he had. It only grew as his name tumbled from her lips as she ground on him, her top discarded and her lips hungrier on his. Her hands on her stomach made it tense slightly, from the nice sensation of her touching him in such a manner, not because he didn't want her to.

When Marilyn moved his hand from her bum to the zip of her skirt, Jake hesitated, his hand stopping for a moment. Her skirt wasn't leaving very much to the imagination anyway, but this was still a very big step for him, so it would take him some time. But, Marilyn's hands gently coaxed him in to taking the sip, and with slightly shaking hands he pressed the zipper down, trying to ignore the way his heart was racing and his breathing came slightly shallower than before.

Marilyn had gently slipped from the skirt when he'd finished the zipper and as she rolled them on to their side. Jake couldn't help but pause in the kiss. Breathe. Breathe. He told himself, looking down between them and floundering for a moment. Breathe. She's naked! Well, near enough! Oh...

"So...you- want to watch...what I do...?"

Jake swallowed, opening his mouth and then closing it as a small indescribable noise left his mouth. Running his tongue over his lips, Jake lifted his eyes from the perfection before him to Marilyn's eyes. Speechless, he was speechless, and there was literally nothing he could say or do right now.

"I..." But Jake couldn't even finish that sentence. Instead, he nodded once, a very small nod that was barely a movement. He didn't have a clue what was coming next, but he knew he wanted to know, if only for academic reasons - which, his body reminded him with a dull ache, would definitely not be where this was stopping.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:01 pm

The sound he made at the sight of her plus him licking his lips caused her core to ache in a familiar manner, but this time relief would come soon. Given a greenlight by Jake she pressed another kiss to his lips and reached under her pillow for the small lube bottle to set it beside her, breath hitching slightly in antcipation as she laid on her back, still oh so close to him.

First she took his hand and led it to the hem of his own trousers, he had said 'study together' after all and she really got off on the sounds he made. Now for herself...

Feeling her stomach muscles tense slightly she slid her right hand down her body, cupping her breast softly and drawing a quiet moan from her lips as she squeezed a little harder, teasing her fingertips inside her bra, her other hand slid down further, gliding right over her sheer black thong with a sharper gasp when her fingers pressed over that button. She repeated the teasing action until she could feel herself growing wetter through the material and the moans grew louder so with a lustful look towards him she slipped two fingers under the panty and slowly into herself, shuddering and letting out an even longer moan, "Jake..."

Mari crooked her fingers inside herself and moaned before pulling them out, the digits carrying a little bit of proof of her excitement, leading them to her mouth briefly, just to get them wetter but certainly not minding the taste. "W-What feels best is" her breath hitched as she rubbed herself under the thong again, "Is f-ffingering. That means using fingers, two perhaps, inside me, to stimulate me, by pulling them in and out or making a 'come here' motion with my fingers," her voice was seductively low and somewhat interrupted at times by a gasp or moan, "When it feels good I get 'wet'..." she groaned, "Oh...and you here n-next to me...is making me v-very wet..." The girl sighed and her free hand moved down to rub her bud ever so gently so she wouldn't lose it, yet.

"Someone else doing it f-feels good, too, almost better..." she explained, trailing off slightly with a moan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geek Jari AU (Jari)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next