Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aragorn Stormbearer
Graduate
Graduate
Aragorn Stormbearer

Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) Empty
PostSubject: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Aragorn had been admiring his two new targets, and had his plan all worked out for one. The nerdy one he would take extra classes with, but Janique. Janique he had no idea on, he couldn't help it. He had changed his thoughts about her, and almost...almost had feelings for her. One night he wanted to speak to her, and decided to try find her. He waited in the Nightshade Common room, knowing she was often there. Upon seeing her he went over to her, "Janique" he acknowledged, there wasn't anyone else there so it was just the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:15 pm

About three weeks had passed since Aragorn had set his sights on her - or was it the other way around? - and so far, her strategy of being the 'scared of relationships' type was paying off. She knew the signs well enough, and with every meeting she had with him, she could see that he was, whether he realize it or not, falling for her in a very real way.

It came as no surprise to her, therefore, when he approached her one weekend in the common room where she had been reading. The look on his face and the way he said her name spoke volumes: things were going exactly the way she wanted, and despite the fact that it was easier than she expected to win him over, she still relished in what she knew would be a success.

Fake surprise crossing her face, she let it hover for a couple of seconds before breaking into a smile. "Aragorn!" she said, making sure her tone was light and friendly with just a tint of something flirtatious. "I thought you'd be out in Greenswitch," she added, almost as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Stormbearer
Graduate
Graduate
Aragorn Stormbearer

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Aragorn!, I thought you'd be out in Greenswitch,"

Aragorn shook his head as he sat down on the opposite couch to her, "Not this weekend, there was nothing I required." he answered looking at her. "And besides, I have extra classes with a Wormwood girl in a few hours so I shall be needed here." Aragorn explained, actually being completely honest for once.

It seemed that no matter what he did, Janique was like a moth drawn to flame for him...and somehow it was the same for him, he didn't know why or how or when but he found he didn't want to hurt Janique as much as he had planned. Oh of course he would still play her, but he didn't want to as severely anymore that he would leave for the Wormwood target. Janique, Janique he actually wanted to know better. "How have you been?" he enquired with actual interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 pm

"And besides, I have extra classes with a Wormwood girl in a few hours so I shall be needed here."

That told her two things. Firstly, that she was not his only game, and that had someone else he was planning on breaking. Secondly, and most importantly, that she had to make sure he didn't. The main reason she did any of this was to make sure that other girls, the innocent ones, didn't get hurt. Let's see what I can do about that, she thought to herself, smirking inwardly as she let her face fall outwardly. "Oh, I see," she said simply, making sure that he saw her crestfallen look before making a show of forcing a smile in a way that would seem like she was honestly trying not to look disappointed. She left it at that; simplicity was her best weapon, although if required, she could do blunt without making it too obvious that she knew exactly what she was doing.

"How have you been?"

"Not too bad," she replied shrugging slightly, keeping her answer vague. "Just studying. I can't seem to get my ruins homework right," she added, dropping hints at every opportunity. "How about you? I didn't think you were the type to give extra classes."
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Stormbearer
Graduate
Graduate
Aragorn Stormbearer

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Aragorn couldn't help but smirk as Janique's face fell, revealing she was disappointed.

""Just studying. I can't seem to get my ruins homework right,

"I cant help you there I'm afraid, its one of the classes that I have no interest in" Aragorn answered, somehow thinking that she was asking for help in it. Ever so casually he sat back on the couch, laying down and hanging his legs over the end of it.

"
How about you? I didn't think you were the type to give extra classes."

"I'm not giving them I am taking them" he answered, still studying Janique. Was this.........love that she was showing by being disappointed that he couldn't spend more time with her. "I have asked to have some help with my N.E.W.T.S, in several subjects, mainly Alchemy." Aragorn admitted, twiddling his wand between his long fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:55 pm

"I cant help you there I'm afraid, its one of the classes that I have no interest in"

"Me neither," she admitted. "I was thinking of dropping it." She wasn't. She loved the challenge of having to find the right words; language had always fascinated her, and runes was one that gave her a challenge. But then again, she was - and she did - whatever the game called her to be.

"I'm not giving them I am taking them"

"Oh," she said again, keeping her tone tilting towards one that was upset; it made it seem as though she was trying to remain happy. "I was thinking of..." she trailed off, shaking her head. "No, it's nothing, never mind," she hurriedly added. "I was just hoping we could go down to Greenswitch together but exams take priority, of course." This time she let the disappointed tone show fully through in her last two words, then smiled up at him, pretending that she hadn't just forced the tone.

If she had read him right, if she had played her cards right... She had never been wrong in reading a game - except when it came to Callum, but he was the only exception, ever - and she didn't want to start now. It never hurt, though, to use her veela blood to her advantage. Leaning her elbow onto the arm of the couch, and resting her fist against the side of her face, she gazed at Aragorn, a slight smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Stormbearer
Graduate
Graduate
Aragorn Stormbearer

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:05 am

"I was just hoping we could go down to Greenswitch together but exams take priority, of course."

"You want me to miss my extra class, so I can go to Greenswitch..........with.....you?" he asked not believing his ears. Oh she had fallen for him perfectly, obviously her 'no relationship' view had taken a toll on her. She wanted to spend more time with him, something he was more than happy to play on. He left his question hanging though, wanting to know her reaction and answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:12 am

"You want me to miss my extra class, so I can go to Greenswitch..........with.....you?"

No, I want you to skip extra classes so you can't hurt any that Wormwood, she answered in her head, wanting to laugh at the shocked look on his face. She could hazard a guess at what he was thinking - that he was winning his game - and it amused her no end to think that he was going so nicely along with her plan. "No, no," she answered, a sheepish look on her features; she slumped her shoulders slightly. "I mean, it would be nice, but exams are important."

She let out a soft sigh and shrugged. "It's just, I haven't seen you in a while and I thought..." she hesitated, pretending to consider something for a moment, as though having an internal struggle. "But I don't want you to fail your exams." She was playing his ego, hinting that he couldn't pass exams without the extra classes, and she hoped that she had read him right, that he was the arrogant type and would immediately jump at her statement and declare that missing just one class wouldn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Stormbearer
Graduate
Graduate
Aragorn Stormbearer

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:18 am

"No, no,"

Aragorn couldn't help but smile as she spoke, bumbling on. Saying how exams were important and all other rubbish.

"But I don't want you to fail your exams."

Aragorn immediately went hostile, he never failed an exam. "I don't HAVE to take the extra classes, I simply wanted some extra help with Alchemy. " he answered, before making his mind up. "Three minutes. " he almost growled. "Make sure you're ready." Aragorn told her, before going to his dorm to write a quick letter to his tutor saying something had come up and he wouldn't be able to attend and he sent  his greatest apologies.

Walking to his drawer he pulled out his wallet and walked back down to the common room. Waiting for Janique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:32 am

"Three minutes. "

"Are you sure?" she asked, but he had already stood up and was headed towards his dorm. Also standing up and moving up to hers, she flung her book onto her bed and went to get her outfit. The moment he had shown up, she had gone through all her clothes, choosing what she would wear if he did take her bait; it was now only a matter of finding it. Changing took her about 5 minutes, and she dumped her purse into the sling bag before heading downstairs.

She flashed him a smile and walked over to him. "Are you ready to go?" she asked, secretly celebrating another win in her mind as she waited for his reply.

Her Outfit (without the bag)

Her Sling Bag
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Stormbearer
Graduate
Graduate
Aragorn Stormbearer

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:41 am

Aragorn watched as Janique came back down the stairs, dressed appropriately. "Very well then." he told her, nodding at her outfit.

Are you ready to go?"

"Yes" he replied, tucking his wallet into his back pocket. "Lets get down there" he said to her, walking out with the girl that confused the hell out of him more than anyone else. Together they went to Greenswitch Villiage.

(I'll do a Greenswitch thread now Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)   Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani) Empty

Back to top Go down

Knight to D3 (Aragorn and Jani)
Page 1 of 1