Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is really happening (Aragorn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

This is really happening (Aragorn) Empty
PostSubject: This is really happening (Aragorn)   This is really happening (Aragorn) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Diem was the new Head Girl for this year and she couldn't have been more excited. She was going to take this job seriously because she knew that this is what her parents would have wanted it. She was following the steps of her Biological Mother. She was Head girl over at Lugarmago. Diem was in the middle of exercising in a sports bra and a pair spandex pants. Her brunette hair was up in a ponytail and she was a little sweaty from working out when she heard a noise.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Stormbearer
Graduate
Graduate
Aragorn Stormbearer

PostSubject: Re: This is really happening (Aragorn)   This is really happening (Aragorn) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Aragorn had been making his way past the dance studio when he heard someone in there, it was unusual as not many actually used it. Curiosity got the better of him and he walked in, putting on his natural cold demeanour as he spotted the head girl. " Diem" he acknowledged, not bothered by her choice of attire. For years he had seen her, ever since the first day . He had never paid attention to her though, she wasn't a threat in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: This is really happening (Aragorn)   This is really happening (Aragorn) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:33 am

Diem turned around when she heard a voice. She looked to see Aragorn, a fellow Nightshade who had the tendency of not playing by the rules from time to time. She didn't know what he wanted but she also wasn't going to be rude and make him leave since anyone could come in here and not just her. "Aragorn, I hope you're trying your best to stay out of trouble" she said to him. Diem wasn't afraid of him nor threatened by him... she more like felt bad for him and wished that he would find the light eventually.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Stormbearer
Graduate
Graduate
Aragorn Stormbearer

PostSubject: Re: This is really happening (Aragorn)   This is really happening (Aragorn) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Aragorn, I hope you're trying your best to stay out of trouble"

" That is hardly concern of yours Diem, as it is I am allowed to be here am I not?" He enquired, moving slightly closer to her. " What style of dance are you attempting?" Aragorn asked, slightly amused by her clothes. He doubted she was doing classical, a fine art to know.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: This is really happening (Aragorn)   This is really happening (Aragorn) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Diem now knew why her and the boy in front of her barely spoke, sometimes he had his moments where he was completely rude and mistook things that others say to him. "You are aloud to be here, but that isn't what I meant" Diem replied when he asked if she was doing some type of dance she got confused and spoke. "Its not a dance, I was exercising."
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Stormbearer
Graduate
Graduate
Aragorn Stormbearer

PostSubject: Re: This is really happening (Aragorn)   This is really happening (Aragorn) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Aragorn listened as Diem spoke, realising his mistake. She wasn't warming up to dance she was excercising. " I apologise Diem, I should of paid more attention before assuming." He said, Aragorns eloquent voice coming out. On occasion he could be a gentleman, but not often. " Did you wish me to leave?" He enquired of Diem.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: This is really happening (Aragorn)   This is really happening (Aragorn) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Diem didn't know why he was asking her if she wished him to leave, she didn't know that she actually asked him that but when she replayed to entire thing in her head she realized that she didn't. "No, you can stay" Diem answered. She didn't care if anyone else was in there or not, she looked at him before she moved back a bit and crouched down onto the floor and got into pushup position and began doing her pushups. "So how are you? Are you doing well?" Diem asked her fellow Nightshade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is really happening (Aragorn)   This is really happening (Aragorn) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is really happening (Aragorn)
Page 1 of 1