Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Professor's Office (Alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

Professor's Office (Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Professor's Office (Alexander)   Professor's Office (Alexander) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Katherine had been grading those who attended her Charms lesson's assignments. She couldn't be there in person to teach her wonderful students but she would be there the next time when it was time for her to teach the second part of the semester. The blonde haired Professor was grading the papers and not paying attention to what was around her. Some of the essays were so good that she got lost in their explanations.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hamilton
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Alexander Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Professor's Office (Alexander)   Professor's Office (Alexander) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Alexander was planning his next lesson with great enthusiasm. He enjoyed teaching others the wonders of Alchemy, and aimed to make his lessons as interesting as possible. When he had finished planning the details, he had begun to pack up his things, but then, the blonde who had welcomed him caught his eye. She seemed completely absorbed in her work, but he had decided it'd been far too long since he had spoken to her. He walked over, tapping her lightly on the shoulder "How are you?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

PostSubject: Re: Professor's Office (Alexander)   Professor's Office (Alexander) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:52 pm

As she was grading the papers that her students had written, someone tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped a bit. She turned to see Alexander standing there, he seemed like a nice guy and he was very sweet if you asked her. "Hey! I'm doing great, just grading some papers, how are you doing?" Katherine asked with genuine interest.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hamilton
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Alexander Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Professor's Office (Alexander)   Professor's Office (Alexander) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:42 am

"Hey! I'm doing great, just grading some papers, how are you doing?

He decided to pull up a seat beside her "I'm fine, I'm well," he answered "I've been just doing some lesson plans," he replied to the witch, looking briefly at the already graded Charms papers on her desk "I haven't given any papers to my class yet, I get over-excited, and forget, and just talk too much to them." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor's Office (Alexander)   Professor's Office (Alexander) Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor's Office (Alexander)
Page 1 of 1