Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)  Empty
PostSubject: A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)    A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Lucas had much deliberation going on, he needed to make sure his brother would straighten out. He also knew of one person that might be able to help him, he quickly wrote a letter to the new Muggle Studies teacher at Salem. Dr. Greg House.

Dear Doctor House,

I am writing to you not only as a fellow Professor, but as an older brother. My brother, Jareth , has to repeat sixth year and needs to straighten out his priorities. I would be very grateful if you would keep an eye on him, and where and when needed. Discipline him. A slap or a whack every now and then wouldn't go astray. He most certainly needs a few. If he gives you any trouble you have my fullest permission to set him straight.

Thankyou,
Yours Sincerely.
Prof. Lucas Faowind.
Healer and Professor.
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

PostSubject: Re: A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)    A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Greg had received a letter and figured he should probably read it sometime soon. He smirked as he read the letter. "Ah an out of line kid. Shouldn't be too much trouble..." Greg whispered to himself and took out some paper to reply.

Dear Professor Faowind,

I'm sorry that your younger brother has to repeat 6th year. I assure you no problems will happen when his in my line of vision. Everybody needs a good Dr. House cane whack once in a while. I'm sure Jareth won't be too trouble some anyway. Trust me I've faced a lot worse then a disobedient teenager.

Sincerely,
Dr. Greg House
Professor and Retired Doctor
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)    A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Lucas received his letter back from Dr House, hurridly he opened it and smiled at the contents. He picked up a quill and replied.

Dear Dr House,

Thankyou for listening, but Jareth can be a handful. I believe more than time to time would be needed, you have my full support for discipline at any time. I will write if I have any other concerns, but I think this shall be just fine. Might I also beg of you to look after my Adoptive Sister, she is a sixth year as well. Sadly she has a good reason to repeat. Her name is Thana, you will find a quiet but hardworking student. We have had a falling out so she refuses to speak to me, but that is no matter of yours. Please keep an eye on her.

Yours Sincerely

Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)    A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Professors Plea (Greg and Lucas closed)
Page 1 of 1