Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome (Alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

Welcome (Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome (Alexander)   Welcome (Alexander) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Katherine had heard about the new Professor who had come to teach a Salem, she may not live there fully, but she still needed to welcome him, it was in her kindness nature. The blonde had gotten to the Alchemy classroom and knocked on the door, she opened it before stepping in. She saw the Professor standing there.

"Professor Alexander? Hi I'm Katherine I teach Charms here, I just wanted to welcome you to the school" Katherine greeted.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hamilton
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Alexander Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome (Alexander)   Welcome (Alexander) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:54 am

Alexander had been quietly and contently reading a muggle fantasy book, one that he had ready plenty of times before. It was one of his favourite ways to relax, reading with a nice hot cup of tea, that he had charmed to remain hot in case he got carried away and forgot about it. And he had plenty of time, having got the majority of his work completed throughout the day. He heard a knock at his door and promptly answered it, forgetting to take off his reading glasses.

"Professor Alexander? Hi I'm Katherine I teach Charms here, I just wanted to welcome you to the school"

He smiled warmly at the witch "Yes, hi, you can call be Alex, or Alexander, whichever you prefer. Lovely to meet you Katherine," he held out his hand to shake "It's always nice to be welcomed. Would you like to come in for some tea?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome (Alexander)   Welcome (Alexander) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:30 am

Katherine gladly shook his hand and sent a smile to him when he said it was always nice to be welcomed. "It's no trouble at all, I'm glad that you like being welcomed" Katherine was lost for words so she just said that. When asked if she'd like to have some tea with him, she nodded. "I'd be happy to have tea with you, thank you for the offer" she said to him. Katherine looked over his features and saw that he was quite handsome. Then she realized that he must have a girlfriend or wife along with kids. "So tell me a little about you Alexander."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hamilton
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Alexander Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome (Alexander)   Welcome (Alexander) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:39 pm

"I'd be happy to have tea with you, thank you for the offer"

He grinned and stepped aside to allow her into the room. He walked over and got another cup and saucer and started to pour her some tea. He took it over to the little table he had, with a spoon and set it down in front of her "Milk and sugar?" he asked.

"So tell me a little about you Alexander."

He took a seat across from her "Well, there isn't much to tell really. I come from Scotland, attended Hogwarts, and really enjoyed Alchemy." he said "I used to experiment quite a lot when I was younger, and travel a fair bit too, but now I'm enjoying teaching here," he said fondly "And what about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome (Alexander)   Welcome (Alexander) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Katherine took a seat when he began to pour the tea. When he asked if she wanted sugar and milk she smiled. "Yes please" Katherine answered. She had to admit that Alexander was cute, she never would look at another guy when with Cyr but he was history. He'd still be there because Dave was his son to but she needed to move on.

She thought he was fascinating and wanted to know more. "Well I was born in England, I was a Hufflepuff here along with Head Girl, I'm the Charms Professor and Head of Hufflepuff, I fell in love with when I was a teenager, got married, had a son, and got a divorce after two years" Katherine answered. She didn't know how he would take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome (Alexander)   Welcome (Alexander) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome (Alexander)
Page 1 of 1