Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Begins! (Thana)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

School Begins! (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: School Begins! (Thana)   School Begins! (Thana) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:27 am

Brooke entered Hogwarts, out of breath, only to find that the other students had not yet arrived. With a sigh, she realized that she hadn't been late at all - she had been, in actual fact, early. She had arrived in Hogsmeade with her father some 10 minutes ago. He had been late sending her to the station and she had missed the train, and so he had to apparate her here.

Just as she arrived, she felt something land on her shoulder and turned to see an owl, carrying a rather large parcel. After removing it, he had flown away. Removing the brown paper revealed a beautiful notebook, which seemed to be covered in a thin layer of gold. Gasping, she quickly read the note, which told her it was a gift from Thana.

Now, as she stood in the Entrance Hall, the notebook safely packed into a suitcase, she heard the door open and the students began pouring in. Looking around, she identified Thana and made her way over to her.

"Thana!" she called out.

Last edited by Brooke Walters on Fri May 02, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: School Begins! (Thana)   School Begins! (Thana) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:41 am

Thana had arrived at Hogwarts finally, it would be her first proper year. She had gotten to the train with no problems, and had a quiet ride to Hogwarts. She had found a carriage to herself, somehow. She sat and read for the most part, reading and drawing. The lolly lady came around, Thana bought a few things, enjoying the refreshments.

Finally she had arrived at Hogwarts, walking to get ready to go into the Great Hall she heard her name being called. "Thana" a familiar voice was calling, she looked around and spotted Brooke. She was holding her present. "Good it arrived" she thought to herself, she made her way over to Brooke. It was a bit of a struggle, getting past everyone. Finally she made it, "Hey Brooke!" she said finding her again finally. They quickly got a corner to themselves, "You weren't on the train" she noted. "What happened?" she asked her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Begins! (Thana)   School Begins! (Thana) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:04 am

"You weren't on the train. What happened?"

What happened? 'Oh, my parents adopted a young boy whom my mum found dying on the side of the road. He's a wizard, too, and his name is Tristan. We think he's 13... The adoption was yesterday and I was late this morning because my dad was out sorting out some error in the official documents', she thought, but didn't say any of that aloud.

She wanted to tell Thana everything, but knew that now was not the time nor place. Of course, once Tristan started school, some people would find out, but her parents wanted to keep things as quiet as possible about his background, for obvious reasons. If he wanted to tell others, that was fine, but they respected his privacy and knew that he might be embarrassed about revealing it to others.

So instead, Brooke shrugged casually and said, "Nothing too interesting. My father had some stuff to do and I missed the train, so he sent me directly here."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: School Begins! (Thana)   School Begins! (Thana) EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:07 am

Thana could tell Brooke wasn't telling her the whole story. She could read her mind if she really wanted to, but Thana gave Brooke the benefit of not asking. "Oh fair enough" Thana told her friend. "Well looks like its about my first full year here" She said to her, Thana was a little bit nervous. But she would never admit that, "Well as long as your okay" Thana told her. "Well looks like we better go in, the feast is about to start" Thana told Brooke. "Lets try catch up before classes start, if not see you later!" Thana told her friend, then she went to her House Table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Begins! (Thana)   School Begins! (Thana) Empty

Back to top Go down

School Begins! (Thana)
Page 1 of 1