Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry to Love You and Leave You...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sorry to Love You and Leave You... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to Love You and Leave You...   Sorry to Love You and Leave You... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Dear peoples of HAF,

Whether you know me or not (and you're pretty new if you don't know me. Or you live in a really different time zone), I will miss you (probably) when I'm gone.

For anyone who does know me/ was posting with me and growling at me for never updating, you'll know that I haven't been on in about an eon and a half. I could come up with some excuse (Honestly, my nemesis has been giving me trouble lately and the rogue pirates aren't helping), but in all honesty, I haven't been on by choice.

I have this philosophy that when a thing stops making me happy and isn't essential, I stop doing it. (Danni/Stacey, don't even argue me that this is essential.) And while I enjoyed this for a while, it began feeling like a chore to me to post, and who likes to do chores?

So while some of you are going to miss me, some of you are celebrating, and some of you are going 'who the heck is this?', I bid you all a fond adieu and I hope to see you all in Harry Potter Heaven. Very Happy (Or an eternity of class with Umbridge, since I might be headed downstairs instead.)

If you want to contact me outside the HAF realm, ask Stacey. She shall make the minions conduct a thorough background search, stalk you for a week, and decide whether or not she approves of you. If she does, she might give you my email address. (I'd use bribes if I were you.)

So now, one more time, LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Zalea, I read that thing in the Chatbox Fails and Awesomeness that you told me not to read. Very Happy What can I say, I'm awful at following orders.
Back to top Go down

Sorry to Love You and Leave You...
Page 1 of 1