Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some comfort (Jareth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Some comfort (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Some comfort (Jareth)   Some comfort (Jareth) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 am

Alyson knew that the news about her parents had gotten out in the papers, her older brother Eric was all she had left but no one could find him anywhere which caused her to be put into a temporary adoption home, she knew if she got adopted and her older brother just happened to show up again after that, it would be hard for him to get her back. Alyson was sitting in a small café nibbling on a muffin.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Some comfort (Jareth)   Some comfort (Jareth) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Jareth had sensed something was off with his girlfriend for a while, but he could never of guessed what it could of been until he read the paper by an off chance one day. Immediately he knew why his girlfriend had seemed distant. Immediately he began searching for her, before finding her in a café. He walked in and sat down next to her. "Alyson?" he asked softly, before opening his arms for a hug. "Alyson I'm so so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: Some comfort (Jareth)   Some comfort (Jareth) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Alyson heard the voice of her boyfriend and looked to him, she kind of figured he knew what was going on with her but she wasn't sure what he exactly knew about her situation but kind of figured that he must have read it in the paper that had already explained what was going on with her life. Now she was orphan and didn't like it one bit and her brother disappeared.

"I was supposed to be in that house" was all she could say.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Some comfort (Jareth)   Some comfort (Jareth) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:20 pm

"I was supposed to be in that house"

Jareth looked at his girlfriend, "No you weren't. You weren't supposed to be. " He said, keeping his hands open and embracing his girlfriend whether she liked it or not. "I'm so so sorry." Jareth repeated, "Have you got somewhere to stay?." He asked, hugging his girlfriend. "There is always a room at my house, and Thana's Estate."

Jareth hated seeing his girlfriend like this, it was horrible. What she had been through, now being an orphan. It broke his heart, "No arguments you are staying at Thana's Estate tonight with me okay?" Jareth asked, "I need to know you are safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some comfort (Jareth)   Some comfort (Jareth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some comfort (Jareth)
Page 1 of 1