Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters (Jareth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 am

Alyson was excited to be sending her letter out. She had met a penpal from Salem and had decided to write him. They never met in person but she was hoping they could one day.

Dear Jareth,

Hi, my name is Alyson Montez and I am your penpal. I heard that you go to Salem and I think that's pretty cool. I go to Hogwarts so that is pretty far from where you're at. I hope that if we get along as penpals we can meet in person. So tell me a little about you? No detail is small enough.

Love Alyson
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Jareth was bored, bored of school and the people in it. He was pleasantly surprised to find a letter waiting for him from Hogwarts, at first he thought it might be his annoying older brother Lucas, or even Thana. Instead it was from a penpal, he remembered agreeing to writing to a Hogwarts student.

Reading the letter Jareth was impressed, this girl seemed nice and wanted to know about him. He quickly writes letter back.

" Dear Alyson , thanks for writing. Yes I do go to Salem, first in my family to do so. What would you like to know? I'm seventeen, a sixth year Belladonna and I love to have fun and not take life too seriously. What about you? What is an amazing girl like you up to?

Catcha round, Wink
Jareth
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:06 pm

When Alyson got a letter back she was very excited, she didn't know if the person who she was assigned to would write back but he did and that wad great for her. She grabbed a quill and a piece of paper and began her letter back.

Dear Jareth,

Thank you for writing back, I was a little worried you weren't going to. Anyway, you sound like an amazing guy. I'm a fifth year Gryffindor but will be sixteen soon which I am excited for Very Happy well right now I am focusing on my owls since it is my fifth year and all, I recently just got over my older sister's death.. sorry that was too much. Anyway I am not really a hard person to figure out, I am pretty much an open book.

Love Alyson
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Jareth sat, reading Alyson's reply. He was suddenly serious, so ethi the wasn't normally. He picked up a quill and replied.

" Dear Alyson, I am sorry about your sister. I have a large family, actually I think you might know if at least one of them. Lucas Faowind? He is the healer and Alchemy professor at your school.

Meh, anyway wow. Fifth year huh? Not fun. But once you get over it schools a breeze, try to get a good score alright? Good XD

Anyway, what classes are you takin for your OWL's and what hobbies do you have? I bet a girl like you would be happier outside than inside sewing, am I right?

Keep cool
Jareth
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Alyson finished reading the letter and grabbed a quill and a piece of paper.

Dear Jareth,

Thank you for your condolences, it happened last year but I am slowly healing and great that I am. As for the large family I guess I have one too. I got my parents, two older brothers, and two older sisters... well now one since my other sister died. I like being the youngest though, its so much fun. And oh my god, I knew your last name was familiar!

Besides him, what other siblings do you have? As for being a fifth year its not fun, so much work in only so much time. I shall take your word for it though, hopefully it will pass by fast. As for what classes I'm taking, I couldn't tell you because its a lot. As for hobbies I like Quidditch, dancing, singing, drawing, painting, stuff like that. I'm not into sewing really lol. So what about you? What do you like to do?

Love Alyson
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Jareth was now looking forward to his letters with Alyson, when her reply arrived he just smiled. She liked quidditch too? That was awesome, and she liked drawing!!

Quickly Jareth replied.

" [i] Dear Alyson,

Yeah haha that's my brother , as for the rest of the family. Well I have an older sister who travels around the world writing, Lucas obviously, and my little sister Liz who is about to start Hogwarts, oh and I have a guardian sister, she also goes to Hogwarts. Thana, my parents are her legal guardians.

As for my hobbies, well I love quidditch as well. I like having fun with friends, and annoying Professor Mycroft XD I also like exploring, there is so much of the world I want to go see! Have you thought of what you want to do when you graduate??

As always.
Jareth Wink [ /i]
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:56 am

Alyson sat waiting patiently for her letter from Jareth and when it came she smiled. It was something that she could look forward to from now on and it kept her busy which she liked. Alyson began to write her reply.

Dear Jareth,

Wow that is so cool, I know I have classes with Thana, she seems like a nice girl, would have never thought that you guys were sort of related. So basically your sister is a writer, that's pretty awesome.

Quidditch is amazing, maybe if we ever meet we can play a game of Quidditch together? Lol, Professor Mycroft isn't that bad and exploring the world sounds fun. As for what I plan to do after I graduate, I have no idea. I still have time, what about you?

Love Alyson
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Jareth sat waiting impatiently for his letter, this girl just seemed amazing!

Dear Alyson,
Dont worry, she's to nerdy for me. And just too weird , also . That would be amazing to have a game with you!!! What position do you take? XD and what broom do you have?

As always
Jareth xo
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:56 pm

The blonde sat there waiting for her letter back when it finally came. She smiled while reading it before she began her reply back to Jareth.

Dear Jareth,

Lol, I wasn't worried but thanks for the clearing. She doesn't seem nerdy though. I am also glad that you want to play a game. I play either Keeper or Chaser, they're the two I like playing the most. Don't get me wrong all the positions are fantastic but those two are the ones I love the most. What about you? What position are you? As for the broom I got a firebolt, it was a Christmas gift from my one brother. What kind of broom do you have?

Love always, Alyson Wink
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Jareth waited all day for his letter, finally his owl arrived back with Alyson's letter.

Quickly and happily he replied.

Dear Alyson,

Trust me, Thana is a total nerd. But enough about her, what position do I play? So far none, I haven't bothered to join the team yet. However when my family gathers we like to play a game, I usually play seeker or beater. XD I will speak with my school and perhaps we could arrange a little interschool comp? Salem Versus Hogwarts, sound like a plan?

As always.
Yours truly.
Jareth
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Alyson was reading when she got Jareth's letter back. She couldn't contain her excitement when she began replying back.

Dear Jareth,

I don't know Thana very well but I shall take your word for it. I am not on the Quidditch team either but I do play when I go home for the holidays or in the summer. I am thinking of trying out for the team though. It does sound like a plan, I hope you can get it Smile

With lots of love, Alyson
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:36 am

Jareth impatiently wrote his reply. He had some news and wanted to tell Alyson.

Dear Alyson.

XD Hey how are you? Guess what I have some news! I am now seeker for Belladonna! Looks like we are going to have to compete against each other! Btw, what are you going to do for the next lot of Holidays?

As always, yours Truly.
Jareth. XX
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Alyson got her reply from Jareth and began to write her reply.

Dear Jareth,

I'm doing good, working on school and all of that. That's amazing! I'm so proud of you! I know you will do great and I shall be cheering for you... but in secret lol. As for the Holidays nothing, what about you?

Love Alyson
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:02 am

Jareth sat, writing his reply.

Dear Alyson.

I am glad to hear I will have at least one supporter! Smile Hmm, I was wondering. If you would like. Would you like to come stay with me and my family during the Holidays? We will be spending it at my adoptive sisters house, she would love guests as well. She has already said yes, now it's up to you.

As always, yours Truly.
Jareth.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Dear Jareth,

Sorry I haven't wrritten back sooner, been busy with school. And if its okay with my mother then of course. Am I aloud to stay though? I don't want to come down there and have your family not want me there. What do you have planned for the summer if I'm aloud to come down?

Love always, Alyson <3
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Dear Alyson,
My folks have said it is fine for you to join us, don't worry I did ask them. I am not sure yet, we can explore, hang out, play quidditch anything you really want. My Adoptive Sis doesn't mind, she is happy to accommodate you, as I have already said.

Also I have a question for you, as you are aware. Salem is holding a formal ball. I was wondering if you wanted to come to the dance with me?

As always
Jareth

Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Dear Jareth,

Okay I will totally ask my parents then, I am sure that they will say yes because they're going to be gone for the summer. I will let you know as soon as possible Smile

Yes! Where would you like me to meet you?

Love Alyson
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Yay! Well, would you like to go with your girlfriends and meet me at Salem? Or would you like me to come to you?

Okay! Don't forget to ask your parents! And perhaps you should say hi to Thana sometime, where are your parents going? XD Smile

As always
Love,
Jareth,
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Dear Jareth,

I would rather meet you somewhere, I really want to be able to meet the face behind my penpal and the person that I will be spending the summer with. By the way my parents said yes! I knew they would but wanted to be sure. Can't wait to finally meet you face to face Very Happy

Love Alyson
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:02 am

Dear Alyson,

Don' worry , I shall floo network to Hogwarts to pick you up on the evening of the ball. Would you like me to come down beforehand and say hello? I have to go see my brother soon anyway, so I shall be at Hogwarts if you would like me to stay for the day.

Ps. What colour dress are you going to wear?

Love , as always
Jareth. Xx
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:48 am

Dear Jareth,

Okay we can do that, I'm so excited to finally be meeting you and I can't wait for this ball to happen. No, I will see you the night of the ball because the build up of you coming down before the ball would just make me run. Lol. No, besides I would feel bad if I mad you miss anytime with your brother. I'll see you the night of the ball.

P.s. my dress is white and I'm a blonde

Love as always Alyson xoxo

(OOC: who starts the thread?)
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:38 am

Dear Alyson,
Sounds like a plan, I shall meet you at the bottom of the stairs at your school entrance. I'll be the one that looks the best Razz I will be next to my brother waiting. Well, looks like we had better start getting ready for it! See you soon,

All my love.
Jareth XX

(OOC heres the link to the post. XD https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t3036-you-look-beautiful-jareth-alyson#31970
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letters (Jareth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters (Jareth)   Letters (Jareth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters (Jareth)
Page 1 of 1