Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    Empty
PostSubject: It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)     	  It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Weeks had passed, Thana hadn't noticed it. She hadn't noticed Christmas had come and gone, she didn't notice anything really. Every day she walked like a zombie through classes, not noticing anyone and avoiding Apollo at all costs. She hardly ate or drank and rarely slept without a nightmare, she have up sleep and instead started harming herself again.

For weeks this continued, Aragorn had been taken to St Nicks, but she still didn't feel safe. Today  almost everyone had gone home, it was a long weekend and she had chosen to stay. Thana hadn't even gone to see Professor House like she had arranged to, they were supposed to be doing something. Though what it was Thana could remember . For the past few weeks her grades had been dropping, she hadn't been paying attention in class and simply didn't care.

Tonight she was in the bathroom she shared with Michelle, the girl had gone home a few hours earlier. Thana was supposed to be down at dinner with the few people that had stayed but instead had locked herself in the bathroom, razor and Firewhiskey in hand. Her medication lay in the sink, what was left of it anyway. She didn't know how many she had taken and honestly didn't care. She stood over the Vanity basin with tears streaming down her face, the razor in the sink next to her medication bottle and the Firewhiskey she held. Fresh blood was dripping from both hands, and was spilling into the sink. She was ready, she wanted to die. She felt dirty and useless, and knew that it was her fault. Looking at herself in the mirror her emotions came through and she punched it, smashing the mirrored glass into a million pieces.
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)     	  It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:14 am

Greg had been glad for Christmas's passing. He's never really liked the whole concept. Currently Greg was sitting in his office and bouncing a ball off the wall. He was bored. Greg knew his two kids were in his bedroom right now playing some of his instruments. He hoped that Rose was finally teaching Alec to play his drum set. Greg got up from his desk to take a walk. He grabbed his cane that had flames on it. He claimed it made him go faster.

Greg hasn't been the happiest person around lately. Not that he ever is but he hasn't gotten much sleep lately. His leg had been acting up more often because of the cold weather. Greg hoped his leg wouldn't go into a full out spasm during one of his classes, so far he's been lucky. Greg knew he shouldn't go outside because of how cold effects his leg so he decided to stay in the school. He wandered for a while, not really caring where he was going but he stopped at the Wormwood Dormitories. He hasn't seen Thana much except for in class. Greg was starting to worry about her. Her grades were slipping in his class and he didn't know why. Sure, Greg was a strict professor but he knew his class was pretty easy. Greg entered the dormitory. It was dinner time so he figured no one would be here and it looked like he was correct. He heard something smash though. Greg went towards the source of the noise. He stood in front of a bathroom door. Greg tried the door but it was locked of course. Sighing he took out his wand and opened it with a spell. He wasn't prepared for what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)     	  It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:57 pm

As the mirror cracked Thana watched it shatter, most of it stayed where it was. It must of been how it had been made, but it didn't matter. She kept leaning over the basin, waiting for the mixture of medication and alcohol to kick in. Suddenly she heard the bathroom door being unlocked, which meant someone knew she was here.

Quickly she tried to put everything in the sink in a pathetic effort to hide it from......Professor House. She saw him standing in the doorway. " You aren't supposed to be in here." Thana told him, turning to face Professor House with her wand raised at him. It was a useless attempt, but she had to try cover what she had done.  Her hands were shaky at best and knew she wouldn't really be able to hit the man. " L-Leave" Thana tried to tell him, blood dripping freely from her extended hand.
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

PostSubject: Re: It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)     	  It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Greg looked at the scene before him. To say he was shocked would be an understatement. He had no idea what to do. All he knew is that if he didn't act fast Thana wouldn't survive from her cocktail of medication and alcohol.

"L-leave"

Greg looked at Thana's wand which was pointed at him. He mind was telling him to rase his wand but he knew that wouldn't turn out well at all. Instead he put his wand away. Greg's hands were in the air as if he was being arrested by a muggle police officer. He watched the blood drip from her arm. Greg had to act fast. "I wouldn't recommend hurting a cripple." He said and hoped Thana wouldn't cast anything. Greg knew he was taking a huge risk.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)     	  It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:57 pm

Thana watched as the man before her  put his wand away and raised his hands over his head, in a similar sign to that of surrender. She kept her wand shakily pointed at him, pointed at a man she wouldn't attack. A man she trusted, respected, and looked up to. Shakily she took a few short steps back until she found the basin behind her, looking back to see the damage she had done to the mirror and everything in the sink before looking back at the man.

" I wouldn't recommend hurting a cripple."

Thana looked at Professor House, listening as he spoke. Her facial expressions said it all, her body was in the first stages of failing on her. Thana simply dropped her wand from her hand, landing in a small puddle of blood before placing both hands shakily on the basin behind her to keep her up.

" You don't understand..." She said softly, tears streaming down her face and her whole body shaking. She couldn't remain standing much longer, that much she knew. Her brain was starting to feel foggy, like she wanted to sleep. Thana whimpered softly before sliding down the basin to the floor. The memory of what happened flashing through her mind, reminding her of how he had hurt her taking over everything. Her normally Grey eyes washed out to reveal their unearthly natural blue, smudged by the black mascara that was running down her cheeks. She couldn't even remember putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

PostSubject: Re: It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)     	  It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:58 pm

"You don't understand..."

Greg watched as Thana slid to the floor. He then went into action. Greg pushed her wand away from her just as a precaution. "You're right I don't understand." He said as he got down to Thana's level. He knew how much he hated when people said they understood what he was going though when the obviously didn't. Greg knew Thana was not in good shape. He searched his pocket for a potion he created a while ago to help cure an overdose. Greg had invented this potion just in case if he had any troubles with his medication. He was relived when he found it. It wouldn't be enough to completely heal her but it would stop her from dying until he could get Thana to the hospital wing. "This doesn't taste good but I need you to drink it." Greg said but didn't wait for her to answer. He poured the potion down her throat. Greg then moved onto her wrists. He pulled out his wand and started casting Vulnera Sanentur.

(Got permission to GM from Thana Semele)
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)     	  It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:18 pm

. "This doesn't taste good but I need you to drink it."

Thana didn't even have time to react before the liquid was forced down her throat, it was horrid, it tasted terrible and made her choke and gag, but Greg wouldn't let her cough it up. She weakly tried to struggle as he started healing her arms but to no avail. It.... It was me. Thana admitted softly, I... I'm the one who attacked Aragorn she told him, flinching as he raised his wand and cast a spell.

Immediately she felt him inside her head, seeing everything she saw. The encounters with him, his off comments, his stares. Then his pinning her in the tower, his threats. Then the night it happened, her believing maybe he wasn't evil and letting him in to the classroom. His throwing her against the wall and tying her to it with magic, what he said, her past, her secrets, everything of hers, then how he had hurt her in a way that she couldn't get over. His hands, his breath...Then how she attacked him, scared and out of defence she had attacked him, to try make him stop. She saw herself leaving him, leaving him to bleed. Then her memories continued, showing the emotions she had felt for the past weeks, shame, fear , and disgust of herself.

Finally she felt Greg leave her mind, she was trembling and was a total wreck. Unable to say or do anything but shake, she felt dirty, and alone. I want to die... she said softly, I..I don't want to be like this.

A/n permission to GM greg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)     	  It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)	    Empty

Back to top Go down

It was me . ( Greg, Thana and Apollo) ( Tw Substance abuse, attempted suicide, Self harm and Emotional trauma)
Page 1 of 1