Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

"The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:42 am

Aurora knew that this type of thing would happen. They were both at the same school. “ Well I am sure that it did shut him up. I would say that you should have done something different. But I am not your parent and tell you what you did was wrong.” Aurora knew that Thana did things differently, but it wasn't her place to tell her what she did was wrong. But she had to admit that it was funny and it got him to shut up.

Aurora then was listening to Thana as she was talking about this boy. “ Well someday I have to meet this boy who seemed to catch your eye.” She then couldn't help but laugh when Thana said it was her brother who gave her the green hair. “ I have to say that was cute. I remember the prank wars that I had in school.” She was glad that Thana was liking it at Salem. “ I am glad that you are adjusting to Salem.”
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:31 am

I have to say that was cute. I remember the prank wars that I had in school.”

"Yeah I got him back, whole hair bright blue. " she answered, having another sip of her smoothie. She decided to ignore the comment of Apollo catching her eye, it would cause too many problems at the moment. "It took a few days, but Jareth showed me around as did the boy. Plus I had been there a few times already. " Thana explained, finishing her drink. "Did you want to go find your dress now?" she asked, getting up and feeling slightly more willing to shop around.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:48 am

Aurora then laughed when she said that she got him back by turning his hair blue. “ Oh wow I am sure that your prank war is fun.” She didn't want to push the idea of her and boys. That was something Lucas didn't like. But Aurora knew that Thana was almost an adult so she needed to be treated like one. But this was something between them and wouldn't try and get in the middle of it. “ That good that Jareth showed you around the school.” She then finished up her hot drink and smiled when Thana asked if she was ready to find a dress. “ Yeah I think I am ready to go find me a dress.” Aurora knew that she wanted Thana to find one that she liked and she would pay anything for this girl. All she wanted to do was make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Yeah I think I am ready to go find me a dress.”

"Alright, lets get this over and done with. Careful, I might find I black dress I like." she said, walking in to a shop with Aurora. Together they looked around for a while, finding nothing of interest to Thana. Then she spotted a gothic shop next door, "I'll be in there if you want me Aurora. " she said, indicating to the shop next to the one they were in.

For a while Thana walked around, looking at different bits and pieces. Then she spotted something, a glint of shiny material. She walked over to a rack and pulled out a dress, she didn't know why but she liked it. It was black and gothic and very much her style. "Its not actually that bad." she said out loud, looking at it. "Aurora." she called out, walking and finding her. "I need your help." Thana told her friend, "I think I'm going insane ...I found a dress I like."

"The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 Thing?context_id=134354670&context_type=collection&id=116794873
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Aurora let out a small laugh when Thana said let's get this done. She knew that she could spend hours looking for the right dress. They both went into the shop but it seemed like Thana wasn't finding nothing that she liked. Truth was that Aurora already had a dress but she wasn't going to tell Thana that. But it never hurt to look for some new ones. Sometime Lucas was going to have to go with her to all of these parties. And she knew that wasn't his thing

But she then started to grin as Thana said that she need Aurora help. And that she found a dress that she liked. That was when Aurora walked over to Thana. “ Show me this dress that has caught your attention. And don't worry about how much it is because I will be paying for it.” Right now she thought of Thana as a future sister in law, since this was Lucas little sister.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Show me this dress that has caught your attention. And don't worry about how much it is because I will be paying for it

"Thankyou, but I do have my own money Aurora. The joys of inheriting a long dead family." she said, indicating to the dress that had caught her attention. She was glad that Aurora had offered, but didn't want to take her money.  "I don't know if I want to try it on or not. What do you think?" she asked the older woman, having no idea about the dress. It seemed nice, but she really wasn't sure as it wasn't something she would usually wear. It was a Dress for merlins sake.

The dress
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:38 am

Aurora was just offering to buy the dress. But it seemed like she offend Thana. “ Ok I was just offering.” But then smiled. “ Why don't you it on and let's go from there. You may never know one day I might ask you to go to one of these parties with me. But I think that this dress is you.” Aurora was hoping that she would get the dress. And then the girl could wear it to her surprise party that Thana had no idea about. All she wanted was for the girl to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:33 am

Why don't you it on and let's go from there. You may never know one day I might ask you to go to one of these parties with me. But I think that this dress is you.”

" Of you ever do that I will rock up more gothic than usual and make sure I get kicked out." Thana half jokingly said to Aurora before walking to the change room with the dress.

For what seemed an eternity she looked at herself in the dress, not sure what she felt about it. She had never worn a dress like this, she was barefoot as well to see how it looked. She didn't look like herself in it at all, it wasn't Thana it looked like someone else. Her gloves she kept on, if she were to buy the dress she would wear different ones. Finally she was ready for Aurora's opinion " I'm coming out." She called to the other side of the door, completely uncertain. Gingerly she walked out and stood in front of Aurora nervously, " how bad is it?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Aurora then started to laugh. “ I don't think that would be possible. Not with the person that I party with. I would have to say he is a rock god.” She wanted to laugh when she thought of her best friend. But now they were at the dress room. And she was curious what Thana would look like in the dress. Which Aurora knew that she was going to look good in it.

Aurora waiting outside. All she wanted was to be in there helping Thana trying it on. But she knew that Thana was an adult and she would come out soon. Aurora hated the whole waiting process. But after what seemed like forever Thana came out and asked what she though of it. “ I think it looks real good.” She was smiling. “ Really it doesn't look bad.”
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:45 pm

I don't think that would be possible. Not with the person that I party with. I would have to say he is a rock god

Thana heard Aurora answer her as soon as she walked out. " If you mean Laf, believe me you don't want to go partying with the both of us at once. Him staying at my house is bad enough." She replied, watching Aurora's expressions. " Are you sure it looks okay?" Thana asked, biting her lip while she waited for her friends response.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:49 am

Aurora then started to laugh because Thana already knew about Lafey. “ Yeah that would be the guy. Only had a one night stand with him and end up being best friends.” This was the dress that Aurora thought would be perfect for the party. “ Yes I am sure that is okay.” Aurora was excited for this surprise party. She and Lafey had been spending weeks on planning this. And she was sure that it was going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:19 am

Thana smirked when she heard about Laf, "Sounds like his style. " she agreed, rolling her eyes. "Luckily he has never seen me as anything more than a sister, he has offered to turn me several times too." Thana explained, turning around and getting her first look of herself in the mirror. It was so unlike her, and she didn't know how she felt about it but saw Aurora standing behind her smiling so it must of been okay. "Well I'm going to get it, not that I know when I'm ever going to wear it." She said to Aurora, walking up to the counter and pulling out a credit card. "I feel like some Sushi, do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:33 am

Aurora then let out a small laugh when Thana said that was his style. “ Yup that is how Laf rolls. Hopefully one day he will put aside his bachelor side.” She only wanted what was best for her friend. Aurora smiled as she looked at Thana. “ I don't think you an Laf would work and I am so glad that you didn't turn. But it is nice that he has someone to call family.” She knew that this was the dress for her party, but she wasn't going to say anything. “ I am sure that we can find a reason for you to wear the dress.” Aurora then was asked if it was alright for Thana to go get some sushi. “ Yeah sure.” Aurora had tried it before and actually really liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2