Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana) Empty
PostSubject: How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)   How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:22 am

Thana had finally been released from St Mungo's, for good. She had finally been allowed to be alone, to talk to whoever she wanted. She had written to Brooke and asked her to meet up with her, Thana really needed a girl to talk to. She didn't know many, but one she knew she could rely on was Brooke.

She sat and waited for her friend, a small gift for her. One she had gotten for her a while ago, she had planned on giving it to Brooke on the night of the ball. It was a small bracelet, one she had found on one of her travels and thought would be perfect for her.
( http://www.dhresource.com/albu_312985135_00-1.200x200/vampire-gothic-fashion-black-lace-ruby-bracelet.jpg

Thana sat and waited, she waited for her friend to arrive. She ordered two drinks, one for her and one for Brooke. It felt good to be out again, something she missed when she was in St Mungo's healing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)   How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:51 am

After the battle, Brooke was thankful that she emerged with a few wounds. The days and weeks after that had just been spent at home, with family, as well as going on a few dates with Joe. When an unfamiliar owl landed in their backyard one evening, she had opened the letter curiously, surprised to see a letter from Thana.

She had written back immediately to let the girl know she would love to meet. Now that she was old enough to take care of herself, her parents had allowed her to go to the Leaky Cauldron unaccompanied. Stepping inside the place, she quickly located the Ravenclaw and approached her.

Taking a seat opposite Thana, she smiled at her friend. "Hi! How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)   How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:58 am

Hi! How are you?

Thana looked up to see her friend had appeared. " Hey Hun" she replied, watching as Brooke sat down. " I'm alright" she answered to the question. Thana hadn't been lucky in the attack, it had cost her a lot more than what she realized. " How have you been? Are you excited for your final year?" Thana enquired of her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)   How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:10 am

" How have you been? Are you excited for your final year?"

Reaching over and taking the drink, she took a few sips. "I've been good," she said, shrugging slightly. "I've been busy with my family and my uh-" Hesitating for a split second, a small grin formed as she found the right word to use. "My boyfriend," she finished. It was a concept new to her, having a boyfriend, but with Joe, it just felt right. "What are your plans for the rest of Summer?" she added.

"Well, I'm planning on taking my NEWTs, so I'll be going up to the 7th, but I am looking forward to next semester. It should be interesting," she paused and smiled. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)   How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:33 am

"Well, I'm planning on taking my NEWTs, so I'll be going up to the 7th, but I am looking forward to next semester. It should be interesting," she paused and smiled. "How about you?"

Thana took a sip of her drink, " Congrats on the boyfriend" she replied. " I'm repeating sixth year, mainly because I have to get used to my problems with my heart now" Thana answered, glad her friend had finally found someone.

Upon being asked about her plans for the rest of the summer, Thana just shrugged. " I have Louise Grey, Professor Lucas and his family, plus a few others staying at my house. Between that, personal problems, plus visiting a few friends I'm goin to be busy. Oh I have a fit for you as well , I meant to give it to you at the night of the ball..." Thana subconsciously touched her chest where her scar now was. She handed Brooke the small case that had been wrapped in ribbon. Waiting for her to open it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)   How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:58 pm

A slight blush came across her features, but Brooke managed to hide it before it took over and flared up even more; she was slowly becoming used to hiding her flushes, which came every time Joe was in the picture - whether he was there in person or mentioned in passing.

She nodded seriously. "At least you already know the course work, so you should fly through it! I had to repeat a year when I was younger, too. I had dragon pox and skipped a semester."

At the mention of Thana's heart, she frowned, not really understanding. "What happened?" she asked gently, not wanting to pry but concerned nevertheless.

Accepting the gift, she smiled gratefully at Thana with a soft 'thank you'. "Should I open it now or wait till I'm home?" she inquired, knowing that some people preferred that their presents not be opened in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)   How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:35 pm

What happened?

"The attack at Salem, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. A Black Widow got me, I came off second best" Thana explained. "She cheated and used glass, I now have a splinter in my heart"

"Should I open it now or wait till I'm home?"

"Up to you, you can open it now if you like. So what do you want to do after next year?" Thana replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)   How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana) Empty

Back to top Go down

How about a cuppa? (Brooke and Thana)
Page 1 of 1