Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana ) Empty
PostSubject: For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana )   For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana ) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:29 am

After finally being made to speak with so many people, Thana had had enough. Quietly and discreetly she left the main hall and went outside to the gardens. She needed time to breathe, being in one place with so many people was hard for her. She dealt with school as best she could, but it was hard when it was a big social gathering.

Walking amongst the gardens she thought of when her parents had held a ball, a grand one it was. She was only a child. It was the first time she had met Lucas, she was eight. He was nine. Quietly she started humming to herself, walking amongst the roses. Not noticing that she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana )   For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana ) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:32 am

While dancing with his date, Aurora, Lucas noticed Thana leave. He knew she didn't like too many crowds at once, in all honesty he was suprised she had lasted this long.

" Excuse me a moment" he told Aurora, gently leaving her and following Thana. She walked to the gardens, as did Lucas. Finally he caught up with her.

" I think you look beautiful tonight" he told her, watching as she spun around. Her eyes softened, as she saw him. He could see she was upset, but about what he didn't know. " Would you like to walk?" He offered to her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana )   For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana ) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 am

Thana had been smelling the roses, not noticing Lucas behind her.

I think you look beautiful

Thana spun around to see Lucas, Not Professor, Not sir, just Lucas. He looked incredibly handsome , at the invitation for a walk she agreed. Slowly they walked to a gazebo in the gardens,

" Would you like to dance? Lucas offered, lifting her up and not giving her a choice. Slowly they started dancing together, So are you goin to tell me what's wrong ?" [\i] Lucas asked, Thana didn't reply at first.

" Nothing is wrong... I was just thinking back to old times" she told him, both of them remembering their last ball. It had been just before the attack, Thana had just turned 15, and Lucas 16. " It's just.."

[i] Go on, its just what?
Lucas asked, wondering what could be troubling her.

" It's just.. Life went on without me, I think of what should of been. I would of been over thirty this year, one year younger than you. I would of married you Lucas" she said to him. Confessing her feelings.

" You were the one I was supposed to be with, and I'm really happy for you and Aurora. Really I am, but you went on. I didn't, and now all I can do is love a man who went from being my age, my future husband.. To my father" she told him. Hugging his shoulder, she hated that he went on and she did t.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana )   For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana ) Empty

Back to top Go down

For old times sake. ( Lucas and Thana )
Page 1 of 1