Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching up ( Lucora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

Catching up ( Lucora) Empty
PostSubject: Catching up ( Lucora)   Catching up ( Lucora) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Lucas sat waiting for Aurora to arrive, he was on a day out from school and had arranged to meet up with her. He was in the Leaky Cauldron, waiting for her, to be honest he was a little nervous.

The last time they had been together was when he had inited her to stay at is house. It had been a wonderful night, with Lucas falling madly in love with her. That was before school started, where he began his teaching and found out about a few important things. None of that mattered today, he just wanted to spend time with Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ( Lucora)   Catching up ( Lucora) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Aurora had gotten an owl from Lucas. It had been a while since they seen each other. Aurora was starting to think that he really didn't care for her. But as she was ready to move on with her life; she got an owl. That meant good news for her.

Aurora was smiling as she seen Lucas and walk over to him. “ I hope that I wasn't keeping you waiting for long.” It was hard for her to find guys who liked her for personality and not because she was famous.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ( Lucora)   Catching up ( Lucora) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Lucas watched as Aurora arrived, " No you didn't" he agreed, pulling out her chair for her. " What would you like for lunch?" He asked Aurora, noticing she looked more beautiful than ever.

Lucas wasn't one to read the gossip journals much, he had seen Aurora's name in the paper occasionally, but never thought much of it. Lots of people he knew were in the paper. He preferred to make friends with them for their personality, rather than who they were.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ( Lucora)   Catching up ( Lucora) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:51 am

Aurora smiled as she sat down. She loved ho Lucas was the perfect gentlemen. " I think I shall have a salad." Right now she was going to enjoy her time. And she was going to try and not think about work. She hoped that Lucas would accept that she was an actress. She knew that he was the school healer at Hogwarts.

" I am glad that you sent me an owl. I was beginning to think that you just forgot all about me."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ( Lucora)   Catching up ( Lucora) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Lucas waited for Aurora to order, smiling when she did so. Lucas waved over a bartender and gave Aurora's order if a salad, adding his own of a small chicken salad.

I am glad that you sent me an owl. I was beginning to think that you just forgot all about me."

Lucas shook his head at the comment, " Of course not, I would never forget about a beautiful woman such as yourself" He replied. " Unfortunately being a Professor, as well as the school healer has kept me rather busy for the term" Lucas explained. " I do hope you will forgive me for not writing sooner"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ( Lucora)   Catching up ( Lucora) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Aurora smiled as Lucas ordered her salad. She was glad that she was seeing Lucas. Aurora knew that she was busy and was glad to take time to see Lucas. She knew that she felt a spark when they first meet.

She was smiling when Lucas said that she was a beautiful woman. “ Well I am glad that I get to see you again. And don't worry I think that we were both busy. I am just glad that we got to spend time together.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ( Lucora)   Catching up ( Lucora) Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up ( Lucora)
Page 1 of 1