Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callum Hunt
Nightshade Sixth Year
Nightshade Sixth Year
Callum Hunt

Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:42 am

Callum had been rather bored since the breakup between him and Jani had left him with no entertainment. He wasn't much of a reader, despite his parent's pressure for him to be well-read. He could read later when he was old and frail and less riveting things to look forward to. He decided a walk would be sufficient to occupy his mind for the time being, perhaps he could find something to do.

He wandered into the Trophy Room, a room which had never interested him beforehand, hoping to find something new and not yet mundane to look at. Looking through the glass cabinets, he saw all the multiples of trophies and shields the school had won, inspecting the inscriptions of the names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:45 am

After her talk with Janique, Victoria couldn't help the feeling of guilt she got when she saw Callum around. She'd known about the witch's intentions, and yet she had to stay quiet because it was a secret, and Victoria couldn't betray her friend.

But what the Wormwood could do, was help.

It was no great show that Callum had shown in the face of the break-up, or maybe that was just because Victoria knew, and now the witch was trying to find the Nightshade as if her life depended on it. She wouldn't tell him that she knew what Janique had done, but she would try to make the boy smile.

Skipping through the halls, Victoria asked each person she met if they'd seen Callum Hunt, many got a funny smile on their lips at her question before pointing her in the right direction. The witch wasn't sure what that meant, so she continued on her way. Eventually, one person did know where Callum was and with a smile of thanks, the witch moved in to the Trophy Room.

Slowing her pace down, Victoria threaded nimbly through the aisles until she found the boy. "Hi Callum!" Victoria greeted, moving to the cabinet the boy was looking at. "What have you found there?" She asked, trying not to sound too nosey but deciding it was the best conversation starter she had in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Callum Hunt
Nightshade Sixth Year
Nightshade Sixth Year
Callum Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:41 pm

"Hi Callum!... What have you found there?"

He looked over to Victoria when he heard her usual bright voice greet him, and let a smirk grace his face "Hey Vic, just looking at some trophies," he said "It's pretty interesting, reading about all the school's achievements. So, what brings you here?" he inquired. He hadn't expected anyone to be around here. Though, he was glad to have some company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:49 pm

When Callum explained his interest in the history of the school and all it's achievements, Victoria smiled at him. He was right, it was interesting, especially when she'd found her daddy's name on one of the Quidditch trophies, he hadn't mentioned that. Jake's name also filled many of the shelves, for Quidditch achievements. But the witch couldn't find their names on any academic awards.

Except Jake's name being written on the wall of Head Boys, Azalea's name next to his.

"So, what brings you here?"

"I was... looking for you." Victoria replied, smiling slightly but deciding that the truth was probably the best course of action right now. "I heard... there was a rumour... Are you okay?" The young witch asked, looking up at the Nightshade curiously. It was difficult, trying to check up on someone without telling them that you knew how they got in this state, but Victoria was going to try.
Back to top Go down
Callum Hunt
Nightshade Sixth Year
Nightshade Sixth Year
Callum Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 am

"I was... looking for you." Victoria replied, smiling slightly but deciding that the truth was probably the best course of action right now. "I heard... there was a rumour... Are you okay?"

He nodded a little at her before turning back to the trophy cabinet "Aw man, there's rumours about it already?" he said, with an attempted chuckle that sounded false "I'm fine though, really. But thanks for checking on me. That's very kind of you," he acknowledged her sweetness. And it was a sweet gesture of her. No one else seemed to really care, and his mates had told him to get over it, because he was apparently 'whipped'. And he supposed he should, Janique was just another girl, only this time he'd made the mistake of letting her get too close. Couldn't make that mistake again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:03 pm

"Aw man, there's rumours about it already?"

"Only a few... Nothing to worry about, you know how the school is." Victoria tried to save. In a way, what Janique had told her was sort of a rumour, right? But Victoria couldn't tell the boy where she'd heard the information from, so she had to simply cover her tracks as best as she could.

"I'm fine though, really. But thanks for checking on me. That's very kind of you,"

"I know you're fine! I just wanted you to know that I'm always here if you need anything. Or someone to talk to!" Victoria told the boy, giving him a bright smile. "And, I'm sure you'll find someone else, if you and Janique can't sort it out. You're a nice boy." The witch added, her voice very soft because she knew a lot of people got bashful over such things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Meeting You Here (Victoria)
Page 1 of 1