Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pen Pals (Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pen Pals (Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:03 am

The pic enclosed:
There had been a new programme set up: something to do with pen pals and another school called Salem. Although he had been hesitant, Brooke had convinced to sign up, and he had. A few days after he had put his name on the list, he received a piece of paper with a limited amount of information about his 'partner'. So, after having debated actually writing the girl - and of course it just had to be a girl - he finally decided to do it and see where it led. Following the guide exactly, he started his letter, completely unsure as to how the entire thing would work.

Hi, Victoria. I'm Tristan. I'm from Hogwarts. I'm 13. I'm in Slytherin, second year. I put in a picture so you know what I look like. Tell me more about you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:51 am

When Victoria had heard about a pen pals scheme at school, she had been the first in the queue, Jake and Azalea always spoke about how the students from Hogwarts were amazing and Victoria wanted to meet them. She had been a little put out when she was told she could only have one pen pal to start with, but the disappointment had subsided when she saw an owl for her.

The witch had hurried back to her common room to open it, wanting some privacy as she found out who her partner was going to be. A smile touched her lips at the short letter, but the picture that accompanied it was of a very charming looking young man. Pulling out parchment and her pink quill, Victoria sat down to write.

4th January 2013

Hi Tristan,

It's lovely to hear from you! As you know, I am Victoria and I am very glad that we have been partnered together. Also, thank you for enclosing a picture of yourself, that really helps with formulating what you're like in my head. In return, I have enclosed a picture of myself for you too!

So where should I start? My full name is Victoria Alys Newbury and I am fourteen. My birthday is next month, so I will be getting so much older! I am in Wormwood House here at Salem, and I did a little reading in to Hogwarts, so Wormwood is the equivalent of your Ravenclaw. Also, Slytherin sounds like such a fun house, we have something similar here, it's called Nightshade house.

I should also mention, that I am really looking forward to hopefully coming to Great Britain some time!

My brother works at your school, Professor Jake Newbury, he takes Defence Against the Dark Arts - do you take his class? What classes do you take? What is your favourite? Least favourite?

I really love school, so I personally take every lesson (I'm a little bit of a geek, I know!) and my favourite is between Potions and Care of Magical Creatures - I still haven't decided.

I like Quidditch too, which is probably from Jake, but it's absolutely amazing! I play Seeker - do you play?

I think that's enough for today... Don't want to bombard you with questions too soon!

I look forward to seeing your reply!

Love,

Victoria

xxx

Picture Enclosed:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:20 am

Her reply had come surprisingly fast. Opening it in the privacy of his room, he was startled at the colour the words were written in: bright pink, but soon got over it when he saw the enclosed picture. The girl with whom he was writing to was beautiful! The letter was long, but he began to smile as he read it. Immediately, he set out to replying it, glad that she had initiated the conversation.

5th January, 2013

Hey Victoria.

Thank you for the picture! You look nice. The information on the houses is interesting! Slytherin is an interesting house, but I wouldn't say it was fun. There are some scary people here. It would be cool if you came here. We could meet up?

Yes, I do take DADA. I didn't know he was your brother, that is very cool! I also take Muggle Studies, Potions, and Herbology. I think I might also take CoMC. I don't have a favourite. I also don't have something I don't like. What about you?

I do play Quidditch. I'm a Keeper on the Slytherin team. Maybe if we meet up we could play sometime?

Tristan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:39 am

The reply to her letter had come the morning after her reply, the owl looking thoroughly exhausted. Perhaps Tristan hadn't realised he should have sent a different owl back, or maybe the owl had insisted. Whatever the case, Victoria had carefully taken the owl back to the owlery, feeding him a little before resting the small bird on a perch. It was one of the many things Victoria enjoyed, caring for animals, and she knew not everyone understood.

After reading the letter, Victoria had had to put it to the side due to Quidditch, but she knew as soon as she got a moment, she would write back.

10th January 2013

Hi Tristan,

I really do apologise for replying so late, my schedule is hectic! This is the joy of preparing to sit your O.W.L.S. a year early, you have to study like anything to get there! But I am almost positive I will do it! I wanted to thank you for the compliment on my picture, it's nice of you to say such things!

Scary people? What do you mean by scary people? Have you tried to get to know those people, they might be really nice?

If I am ever over in Great Britain, I will make sure to let you know so that we might meet up, it would be nice to talk in person. Do you live near Hogwarts? I live a few hundred miles away from Salem, I live in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. It's pretty there. Salem is in Massachusetts. Though you probably know all of this...

I'm glad you take Jake's class, I know he works really hard, and he's a great teacher! In regards to me, I like every single class I attend, and it's good you like all yours too! I would definitely recommend taking Care of Magical Creatures, Professor Reid is lovely and teaches some really good lessons!

You're Keeper? Wow that's great! My best friend Humphrey was going to try out for that position on the Wormwood team, but the place got taken this year, so he didn't make it. Keeper was my second choice, but I have found that Seeker is much more fun.

So, tell me something about you, I feel as though I'm writing too much in my letters about me...

Love,

Victoria

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:59 am

The letter had arrived later than he expected, and he wondered if he had scared her away. But the owl had come during lunch, and the pink words inside assured him that she hadn't been deterred by his lack of writing. Promising himself he would write a longer letter this time, he sat down and took more than an hour to write before heading straight to the owlery.

Hey Victoria!

Can I call you Vic? Victoria sounds really formal. Wow, you will be taking your O.W.Ls so soon? My sister is taking hers this year and she's 17! You're only 14!

No, I live in Cornwall, England. Hogwarts is in Scotland. I don't really know how far away it is but when my father apparates us to or from Hogwarts he had to make many stops. He said it was something to do with the accuracy of landing, but I don't understand what that means. I just know that we don't live near school.

Yes, I am a Keeper. Training is very hard because our captain is strict. People get injured almost every sessions.

Something about me? Well, I am adopted. I lived on the streets for 7 years. And now I can say that when I say there are scary people, I mean it. When I was on the street I met a lot of different people. I won't tell you unless you want to know because some stories can get scary, but when I say someone is scary, I mean it. I haven't gotten to know that person because I can already tell. I don't know how to explain it but I just know that he's a not nice person.

But forget about it. It's not something nice to talk about. I was adopted by Caleb and Aurelia Walters. It's a long story of how they found me so I won't tell you unless you really want to know.

Can't wait for your next letter!

Tristan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:16 am

The witch had only just woken up when she received the letter. Though, in typical Victoria fashion, she was always awake way before everyone else. The smile on her lips had only grown as she read the boy's reply, Tristan seemed to be really interesting. The witch didn't defer in writing this time, it wouldn't be nice to make him wait a long time again.

11th January 2013

Greetings!

Most of my friends call me Vic, though I've never actually asked them to. But, if you prefer to, then that is okay with me. And yes, I am sitting them early (hopefully), though I'll be fifteen when I sit them. Did your sister get held back a year? I thought you sat them at sixteen usually, though, I have a friend called Jax who got held back. But that was only because he had an accident last year.

I don't know the geography of the United Kingdom very well, so when I go to the library I will make sure to look it up!

Who is your captain? Injuries don't sound great... The Wormwood Captain, Mary, is very nice! She's also Head Girl, and she is so great at organising everything in her life. I hope to be like her one day, she's an inspiration!

It's nice to know you were adopted, especially if you were living on the streets! No one deserves that! Please tell me more, if you don't mind sharing? I haven't spoken to someone who lived on the streets before, and now I am intrigued.

I'm hoping the cakes get to you safely, I was planning on sending them your way today if I hadn't heard anything, but it seems you get the letter and the cake at the same time! Let me know what you think, the elves and I spent some time on them, and they asked for feedback!

Love

Victoria

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:15 am

The reply had come swiftly, and he was beginning to enjoy the sight of the pink penmanship whenever he opened the letter. The cupcakes had been a huge surprise, and he had been slightly taken aback at the ... pinkness of it. But still, he couldn't say no to free food, and had shared them with Brooke. She had advised him to send her something too, and after much deliberation, finally decided on something he hoped she'd enjoy. Brooke had gone to help him purchase it, and he was almost bouncing with anticipation when he sent the letter attached to the small box.

14th January 2013

Hey Vic!

If you prefer me calling you Victoria I don't mind. I just thought that people usually use nicknames for people they like.

Yes, my sister got held back when she was younger. She had dragon pox, whatever that is. Wow. You must be really smart, then!

That's really cool! My captain is Josh. Slytherin always wins, though, so I guess that is why he is always so strict with us. He is not my inspiration because he can be mean to people, but he keeps us playing well. That is good, isn't it?

Well, I don't remember what happened before I lived on the streets but I remember someone leaving me there. I don't know who it was, but he was wearing a suit. I also don't know how old I was. My mum, her name is Cornelia, saved me. I was in a drain passed out because I lost a lot of blood and she found me and took me to St. Mungo's, where she works. Then Caleb, my now father, and her decided to adopt me! I don't mind sharing but I don't know what you want to know! Maybe you can ask questions and I can answer them?

The cakes were amazing! I shared them with my sister and she loved them, too. How did you make the top so pretty? My sister wants to know so she can make them, too.

Oh, and I also bought you a present too. My sister helped me get it because I don't know what kind of things girls like. Do you like it? If you don't I can change it for another one. My sister said that was possible... I wouldn't know.

I hope you are doing well!

Tristan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:15 am

If truth be told, Victoria had not been expecting a package to come back with Tristan's letter. The witch had never worked on a give to receive basis with presents, she'd always given gifts to make the recipient happy. So receiving a dainty, pink bracelet had come as a big shock to Victoria. It also meant that she wrote back the moment she received the letter, her pink bracelet in place.

15th January 2013

Hi Tristan,

First off, I must say THANK YOU! The bracelet is absolutely gorgeous and I don't plan to take it off! I have put a spell on the piece of jewellery to make sure that it doesn't get dirty and continues to sparkle in the manner you gave it to me! Though, it must be said you didn't have to get me anything in return, but I am so thankful for the lovely piece of jewellery!

If you prefer Vic, that's okay with me!

I'm sorry to hear that your sister had dragon pox, I've read a small amount on it and it's not nice! It's a rash for the most part, and you get bumps on your skin. You can also sneeze fire. I believe it's something like the magical version of chicken pox, but I'm not a Healer, so don't quote me on that! And, a lot more dangerous!

It sounds like Josh is just ambitious. My brother Jake plays for Moose Jaw Meteorites and he says the coach can be pretty tough at times, but only because he wants the best for his players. Perhaps that is what Josh is trying to do? As to being mean, lots of people do things that they don't actually mean, perhaps Josh is the same?

Your life on the streets sounds tough... Why were you bloody? What did you eat when you were on the streets? Where did you sleep? Do you miss the life on the streets? What was the best part of living on the streets, did you have friends?

The cake toppings are pretty straight forward, you just pipe the icing very carefully. It takes a lot of patience though, but the end result is definitely worth it! I will also let the elves in the kitchen know that you loved them, and hopefully we can send you some more another time!

I can't wait to hear from you again, and once again thank you very much for my present!

Love,

Victoria

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:41 am

By this time, he had been looking forward to her reply, and ripped it open when it was delivered. He smiled at the reply and immediately set to a reply.

16th January 2013

Vic,

You are most welcome! I'm glad you like it. I will tell Brooke she made a good choice. She said it is the polite thing to do when I am given a gift and it's not for my birthday. Wow, I didn't know there were such spells, you really are smart!

I didn't know dragon pox was that bad! I must ask my mum about that, she is a Healer.

I don't know. Josh says mean things and makes people do things that aren't so nice. But maybe you are right. I mean, Slytherin always wins so you probably are right.

I was bloody because someone had hurt me. Don't think me a bad person but I had picked his pocket. I took his wallet and he must have attacked me because the next thing I remember is running away. I fell into a ditch and passed out. I still have scars on my arm where my mum says a magic spell cut me very deep.

Again, don't think me a bad person, but I ate whatever I could steal. Sometimes I stole money to buy better food. Normally I ate fruits or small pies, but on days I was lucky I ate bigger pies or meat.

I slept wherever I could. Usually on the side of the streets or under bridges. If I was very lucky I met a nice person who let me stay in their place but I stopped accepting offers after something happened. I don't know if you want to hear it because it's quite creepy so I won't tell you unless you are sure you want me to.

I would not want to return at all. It was lonely and scary. There were a lot of bad people who tired to hurt me and do weird things to me. I had one friend, a girl younger than me but we got separated. You can't trust anyone when you're on the streets because if they were given a chance they will hurt you for food or money. I learnt that the hard way. I think there was nothing I liked about living on the streets, but I do think that what I've learnt while I was there is very useful! Not the stealing, of course, but things like survival and the like.

I will let my sister know what you said about the cakes! I think she would like to give it a try. Do you go to the kitchens often? Are the house elves there nice? The ones here are very friendly. I like them a lot.

Can't wait for your reply!

Tristan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:12 pm

25th January 2013

Dear Tristan,

I am so, so, so sorry! My life has been super hectic with homework and Quidditch, not to mention corresponding with my parents and my brother, as well as spending time with my friends here!
And, going down to the Care of Magical Creatures area to look after the animals (not that professor Reid knows yet...). Please don't think that I don't want to write to you, because I really do, I'm just always hectically busy!

I think you should give Josh a chance. I mean, for me I always look at the good in people, maybe you should try to find something nice about him? That way you will be able to alleviate all negative feelings.

Also, I don't think bad of you, Tristan. I know how it is to not have a home. Stealing isn't right, but I understand it was a necessity. I also have a scar too! On my lower back from surgery a couple of months ago. I had an operation to reverse spinal chord damage, which means I can walk again now. Scars are just proof of bravery!

It's completely understandable, not wanting to go back, but I'm glad to hear you learnt lots from the experience. It sounds interesting, if you pardon my phrasing, and if we meet I would love to be shown some of these things, if you will? Sorry, being a Wormwood makes me want to learn everything!

I go to the kitchens all the time! I know every single one of the House elves by name, because not knowing would be disrespectful of me. They're all lovely, and sometimes I have to remember not to put too much on them on top of their already busy days. They're some of the best creatures to talk to, always willing to listen when nobody else is around, you know?

Love,

Victoria

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:42 am

Almost ten days had passed before Tristan received a reply, but he wasn't too worried. From what they had conversed about so far, Victoria didn't seem the type to shy away, and he was proven right when the owl came in the early morning. Just as he opened it, there was a brief wonder if he had indeed frightened her with his last letter and that she had written to tell him she didn't want to talk any more, but at the sight of the length of the reply, he knew this wasn't the case.

25th January, 2013

Vic,
That's okay, I understand. You sound like you have a lot of friends! I don't, actually. I have a few but not enough to keep me that busy. Why doesn't she know you're taking care of the animals? Are you breaking a rule? Is that why you didn't tell her?

Well, Josh helps us win Quidditch matches, so I guess that's a good thing? He is also a beater and he always hits the bludgers at people so we can win.

You know what it's like to be homeless? I thought your brother was a Quidditch star, how can you have been homeless? What do you mean by 'walk again'? You couldn't walk before?

If you really want I can teach you what I've learnt, but I don't know if you want to. It's things like how to catch and kill small animals for food, and how to steal things without people knowing. I do not think you want to learn those things. But there are other things I think you will like, those I can teach! I know how to make things like tents out of cardboard and newspaper and how to tell the very nice and helpful people from those not-so-nice.

I've tried to learn all their names but it's hard because some of them look the same! But I do know almost all their names. Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Whenever I'm in the kitchens I like talking to them. They are very fun to talk to and be with!

Looking forward to your reply!

Tristan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:30 am

28th January 2013

Tristan,

Everybody is my friend here at Salem! That sounds really big headed, but it's true! I don't shun anybody and make everyone my friend. There are people I talk to more, but I treat everyone with respect and do my best to put a smile on their faces. In regards to Professor Reid and the creatures, no I'm not doing anything wrong, I simply pet the creatures she keeps, she just doesn't know because I haven't had time to tell her.

I guess you're moving in the right direction with Josh, but keep looking. You can find goodness in everyone!

I do know what it's like to be homeless, or, out in the wild. I spent six months in the wild after an accident in the mountains. I got saved by a Pheagle. It's complicated... But it wasn't the most fun I've ever had.

In regards to walking, I was in a bus crash when I was eight, and I suffered a severe spinal injury. It meant I was paralysed from the waist down. In the summer I had an operation to correct the damage, and now I can walk again. My brother's girlfriend found the cure, just to make him happy. Though I never knew Jake was unhappy...

I didn't mean the hunting or stealing, just the other things, we had a lesson on weapons in Duelling recently, and it made me ill. I can't hurt things as a rule, and the thought makes me feel really bad. I guess I'm a lover not a fighter...

It's hard remembering so many names, but so long as you try, you can't upset people!

Love,

Victoria

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 8:53 pm

29th January 2013

Hi Vic!

Wow, that sounds like a hard thing to do. I don't think I could ever be nice to
everyone because there are some people who are not nice to me! How do you still act nice to people who are mean to you?

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. If you don't mind, can I ask what happened? Well, I hope you never have to go through something like that. Being homeless is never fun. Well, almost not fun. Being able to do what you want was quite fun, to me, but I still like it more now with parents helping me.

Oh my Merlin, that sounds horrible! If my sister was paralysed, I would be unhappy, even if she wasn't! I think it's because he doesn't want to see you injured like that, but I don't really know. I can only tell you how I would feel if Brooke got hurt like that. Maybe he pretended he wasn't upset so you wouldn't get upset, too?

That doesn't sound good. The ill part, that is. I'm more of a fighter, I think. That's what Brooke says to me when we're talking about when I lived on the streets. I'm not sure exactly what she means because I never get into fights in school, but I didn't ask.

How are classes going for you?

I hope to hear from you soon!

Tristan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:41 pm

1st February 2013

Dear Tristan,

In answer to your first question, I am always nice. All the time. I don't be mean to people ever. So, I don't think there's a how I'm always nice... This isn't making sense. Nice is just who I am, I guess, it's hard to explain.

The Pheagle story might bore you, but I'll tell you anyway. I was out with Jake buying Christmas presents in Greenswitch (a quick piece of research tells me that it's the equivalent of your Hogsmeade) and I had decided I wanted to go up in to the mountains to have a look. Though, I did tell Jake a white lie, which I shouldn't have, I know, so he thought I was going to a different shop. I wanted to look out across the scenery because it was snowy.

The mountain path is... well, treacherous to say the least. But at the time I was in a wheelchair, which makes it even worse. I was in a rush of excitement to see the scenery, and Azalea had enhanced my chair so that I could dance. I lost control of my chair on a corner... and it fell off the side of the mountain. I had been almost certain in that moment that I was going to die, but I have all the luck in the world, it would seem because a Pheagle caught me.

However, instead of taking me back down the mountain, it took me out in to the wild. Obviously being a paraplegic I couldn't just walk away, so I spent six months out in the wild with the bird. I began to lose a lot of weight, and I was getting very distressed, until one day the Pheagle seemed to understand my sadness of the situation and flew me back to Salem.

It was an experience, to say the least, but not one I wish to repeat any time soon.

Your sister just means that you can look after yourself when she says you're a fighter. That you won't let things overcome you. It's actually quite the compliment, if you ask me!

Classes are going well, I have attended everything so far! I'm still hoping on getting my O.W.L.S done this summer, but we'll see! How about you? Anything exciting going on in your classes that you'd like to share?

Or your life, of course? Send a hello to your sister from me, she seems a nice person!

Stay safe, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Love,

Victoria

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:14 am

4th February 2013

Hey Vic!

You must be a really nice person! I can't imagine anyone being nice to everyone but now I've met you. I think that for every mean person out there you must be the one that counters it all! I wish I could meet you properly and not just over letters.

Your story was very interesting! It didn't bore me at all. I think it's amazing and that you were really brave to have survived that. Six months without having people to talk to must have been hard. Are you scared of going back to the mountains now? Did the Pheagle bring you food or did you have to find it yourself? Sorry if I'm asking something too personal. I'm just curious because your story fascinates me.

When I was on the streets I didn't have anyone bring me food. I don't mind, though. I couldn't trust people anyway.

I'm really glad you can walk now. Someone who is as nice as you shouldn't be paraplegic.

You sound smart! I'm sure you could do your O.W.Ls and get the highest scores!

Classes are as usual. They are interesting but hard. I never knew there were so many spells or that my wand could do so many different things! There are spells to do almost everything! What are your favourite spells? Since you must be smart to take your O.W.Ls early, can I ask you something? I heard someone talk about forbidden spells but I don't know what they are...

Brooke says 'hi' back and asks how you are.

Life is going good! How is yours?

Tristan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:53 pm

6th February 2013

Dear Tristan,

I have always prided myself on being a nice person, so I guess your comments are true! If the one thing I achieve in life is to be nice to everyone I meet, then I will be very happy with my achievements! Though I warn you, I have so many things I want to achieve so you won't have heard the last of me!

Funnily, I'm not scared of going back to the mountains. That said, I haven't had chance to go back because I've been working so hard. In a way, I think it would be nice to go back, now that I can walk, and appreciate where I have gotten to in my life. As weird as that might sound... The Pheagle brought me food, she had babies at the time, so I got treated as one of her own. Though eating some of the things she brought was... weird, and upset my stomach a lot, but I got through it. It's not personal, everyone just seems to avoid talking about it for some reason, but I really don't mind explaining it!

My favourite spells are the least harmful spells we learn. The transfiguration spells are probably my favourite, turning animals in to objects is great fun! Though our professor seems to like doing defence work a lot instead.

The forbidden spells? Do you mean the Unforgivable curses? There are three of them which are illegal in the magical world. Please, don't try any of these if I tell you, because you will get a one way ticket to Azkaban. But the three curses are as follows:

- Imperius Curse. The curse is used to take control of someone. You control their mind and make them do things that please you. Ranging from the harmless of making them do funny dances, to hideous things like hurting other people.

- Cruciatus Curse. This is better known as the torture curse. It puts the person you cast at in immeasurable pain, so much so that in some cases (after extended use) the person has gone mad. It was used a lot under Voldemort's reign of terror.

- The Killing Curse. This is pretty obvious in what it does, if it hits anyone or anything it is killed instantly, giving off a green light.

These spells have an element of extreme intent. Not just anybody can use these spells, because you really have to mean it. It's a dark branch of magic, but I would stay away from it Tristan, it's really not nice.

My life is going well, it's nearly my birthday so I'm getting ready to go home for the weekend to see my mom and dad! Merlin I have missed them so much!

Love,

Victoria

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:32 am

7th March, 2014

Hey Vic.

I know we haven't really talked in a long time, but I wanted but I thought I'd write anyway. Well, you know the ball coming up? I'm sure you've heard of the upcoming ball that takes place in Salem.

I was wondering, that maybe, you'd like to go with me? I mean, I'm sure you've already been asked by many people so I don't know why I'm I mean, go as friends, that is. Because I hope you don't already have a date, because I really want to go with you.

I hope to hear a reply soon!

Tristan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:37 am

When the letter had come after nearly a month of waiting, Victoria had been ecstatic. A squeal left the witch as she saw she'd been invited to the Ball by her pen pal. It was... She couldn't contain herself, which meant she'd received a lot of glares from the others in the common room. Tristan had asked her to the ball!

Dear Tristan,

Yes, yes! A million times, YES! I would very much love to go to the ball with you! I don't even know how to say this I'm so excited! Please excuse my writing, I'm so excited I'm shaking! I'm going to have to find a dress, and.. and shoes and get my hair styled just right!

Oh my!

I'll meet you at the stairs for the ball! I promise!

I have so much to do!

Love,

Victoria!

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals (Victoria)   Pen Pals (Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pen Pals (Victoria)
Page 1 of 1