Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  Empty
PostSubject: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Skye was walking down the corridor to the Hufflepuff Common room.  It had been a rough day, and it was only half over. Deciding that since his classes were done for the day Skye changed clothes.  He had his robes in one had and his outfit fully exposed.
Black skinny jeans and cut and knotted Tie-Dye shirt clad Skye hummed and skipped quietly down the hall.  His rainbow converse squeaking slightly.  Hair with bright fuchsia tips and big ocean blue eyes Skye was lost in his own little world. It wasn't until he fell that Skye noticed the other person....

Last edited by Skye Summers on Fri May 16, 2014 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:38 am

The dungeons were always unusually quiet when Josh Murray was in school. The Slytherins knew not to bother Josh with incessant noise, ans slowly the Hufflepuffs had learnt too. Especially after Yoshi Shoma's early death that no one could place.

But today, even the slightest of humming could be heard and Josh was not going to allow it as cautious eyes moved to him in the common room.

Stepping out from the underground room, in to the tunnels beyond, Josh stalked down the corridors in search of the noise. Holding his ground on the corner, Josh waited for the idiot to pass, flicking his wand to send the culprit to his knees.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Josh asked, kicking the child on to their side a disgusted sneer gracing his lips. "The pretty boy has fallen in to the depths of the snake pit, uninvited." He whispered, his tone begging the boy to think it his place to correct the Murray heir. "Your father obviously didn't teach you anything... So maybe I will show you what happens when you break the Slytherin silence."

The words were finished with Josh stepping on the boy's fingers, inflicting pain with the squashing of the hand between his foot and the flagstone floor.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Skye felt the hit to his side and rolled over to try and protect himself.
"Well, well, what do we have here?" "The pretty boy has fallen in to the depths of the snake pit, uninvited."
Skye's thoughts were rapid, how can I get him to stop? What would be a legitimate reason to be down here...besides the fact that my common room was here...Louise! I know her...Sort of...Enough to maybe say I was going to see her...?
"I-uh, was going to see Louise!" Skye curled in on himself and stuttered out a response, "Uhh, she's a Slytherin, so I was getting help with school work," Skye cried out when his fingers were stomped on. Retracting them into his chest he gingerly held them, hoping they weren't as bad as they felt. Skye tried to protect his body from further onslaught.

"Your father obviously didn't teach you anything... So maybe I will show you what happens when you break the Slytherin silence."

Skye sobbed, "I don't have a father! My moms never told me who he was," it had recently become a touchy subject between the family, Skye's parentage, "I'm sorry! I didn't know there was a silence thing! I won't break it anymore!" Skye wished his hardest that someone would intervene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:14 pm

"I-uh, was going to see Louise!"

At the mention of his fiancé, Josh paused, looking down at the boy before him. Had Grey ever mentioned this ridiculous child. "I don't think Louise is looking for you. Nobody wants to hang around with," Josh paused, looking the 'boy' over for a moment. "Someone like you."

Crouching down, Josh pressed his wand against the boy's cheek, making sure to have his attention. "I don't want to see you around here ever again. Nor do you mention Louise from that filthy mouth of yours." Josh whispered, the spell "Langlock." leaving his lips a moment later, to silence the boy before him.

"But, people always need lessons so that they learn." Josh whispered, standing up to vouch for his superiority. The whispered incantation of the Flagrante Curse was barely audible as the boy flicked him wand to make the word burn through the 'boys' clothes. Leaving scorch marks on the skin.

F.I.L.T.H.

The Slytherin didn't bother with words, waiting for a reaction to come as he stood over the boy.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Skye panicked when he felt his tongue glue to the top of his mouth. He tried to unstick it, but nothing worked, it just caused himself more pain. Looking with terrified eyes up at the Slytherin it sunk in how completely Skye was at his mercy.

Skye felt the skin that was facing up start to burn. He screamed through clenched teeth as his body registered the burns. With crying eyes Skye saw and smelled the burned flesh and clothes. The boy pleaded silently for Josh to stop. Wishing with everything he had that someone would help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:51 am

The muffled scream that came from Skye only brought a more sinister smirk to Josh's lips. It was always so much more fun when they screamed, thinking Josh would be stupid enough to still be here when others came running. "No need to ruin the party just yet." Josh told the boy, his voice flickering with insane tones as his eyes took in the damage. But just to be sure that the boy understood that screaming wasn't going to get him anywhere, Josh's foot collided with the boys face, perhaps his jaw. Teeth would hopefully break, and blood was only a matter of timing.

And the burns... They would be lasting, of that much Josh was sure. Every time the Hufflepuff looked in the mirror now he would be reminded of what he was.

Barely registering the noises from the boy before him, Josh sunk back down beside the boy, using his wand to bring the boys up to his. "You didn't see me here, did you?" Josh asked, his voice feather light despite the dark look in his eyes. "Because you know that if anybody knows I was here, both you and whoever you tell will come to the same fate as Yoshi Shoma. You remember the older Hufflepuff, who bled out, don't you?"

The question was finished with Josh looking straight in to the boys eyes, there was no joke in his eyes. If his new plaything didn't play, he would die. There was no two ways about it. "But just to be sure you understand..."

Josh stood up, taking a hold of Skye's foot. The boy deserved everything coming to him. Placing his foot on the boy's thigh, Josh pressed down hard, pulling the foot against it. Resistance was an obvious factor, the muscles trying to hold out against pressure. But slowly... slowly it began to give way, and Josh could hear the beginnings of a crack. Still the boy continued, not fazed by the noise.

And slowly, slowly the cracking became louder.

Until finally the knee joint gave way.

As did the skin.

The shin bone extracting itself from the body and begin the bleeding process.

Josh let go of the leg, allowing it to crash to the floor without any care of the damage it may do to the showing bone. "Remember. Not a word." Josh growled, turning away from the boy and heading off to the Slytherin Common room. Silence would ensue once more, and Joshua Murray would have the peace restored.

Just how it should always be.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:50 am

The harsh kick to Skye's face smashed his teeth together, the front two moving dangerously out of place, it also hit the side of his nose, causing it to start bleeding, but, thankfully, not break. Skye choked on the blood, and his sobs. Trying to open his mouth with his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth was not easy, but Skye feared that if he didn't he would choke on his own blood.

"You didn't see me here, did you?"
Skye looked at the boy confused, he was ambushed, of course he didn't see him...
"Because you know that if anybody knows I was here, both you and whoever you tell will come to the same fate as Yoshi Shoma. You remember the older Hufflepuff, who bled out, don't you?"

Understanding dawning on him, Skye shook his head frantically, he wouldn't tell anyone what Josh did. The fear utterly apparent in his eyes, probably didn't help Skye in dealing with the psychopath who enjoys pain, but it was impossible to hide.

Skye was frozen in place in pain, but mostly fear when Josh picked up his foot. He didn't understand what new tortures were going to be placed on him until the Slytherin added pressure to his leg. Writhing on the floor Skye screamed as his knee gave and the skin and bone broke. Carefully avoiding looking at the broken appendage, for fear of throwing up, Skye turned his head, screaming and clawing at his arms in pain. He knew not to touch the leg, no matter how badly he wanted to grasp it and rock. His body was being overridden by pain. He couldn't do anything accept scream. After a while his voice gave way and he just lay there, almost unconscious. Desperately hoping he wouldn't die like this, but feeling woosy from the loss of blood. He was about to slip away when he heard someone calling his name. It sounded far off though, like through water...
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptySat May 17, 2014 6:52 am

Even if it wasn't strictly necessary to use her vines for manual labor, Azalea was unusually tired after a hard day's work. The realization that she would be back in Canada afterwords only to relive the day again made the witch want to find a corner and curl up to rest her eyes. Sadly, that was not an option.

But she could visit James at the end of the day under pretense of looking over potion essays and even getting his opinion on Herbology ones. After all, collaboration was a big part of education and if it included her dumping some of the paperwork on the young genius and camping out on his comfy office chair while he looked the other way, all the better. Azalea had made sure to grab a few chocolate wands from her stash in case a bride was needed and was making her way to the potions classroom, her vines carrying the load of parchments behind her, when the witch stepped on something sticky.

The feeling of nausea being suppressed was the first indication that Azalea had involuntarily stepped on blood, followed by her brown eyes going into scanning mode. Too much death seen in her young life had made the witch unwillingly aware of danger and blood on the flagstone meant someone was hurt.

And hopefully still breathing.

Closing her eyes, the witch sent out feelers, the rolls of unmarked essays tumbling to the floor as she blindly followed her vines. It didn't take long to reach the limp, almost unmoving form of Skye Summers.

"Oh no," the witch breathed, kneeling down on the floor beside the young Hufflepuff. "Granny Weatherwax, please no," she she murmured, reaching carefully to place a finger on the boy's wrist, checking for a pulse.

"Skye, can you hear me? It's Professor Harrington, sweetie. Blink if you can hear me."
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Skye rose from his haze at the professors voice. What was she saying? He tried to put the sounds together but they didn't want to form. Trying to speak didn't work well, because everything he said was garbled from the spell Josh cast.
Skye attempted sitting up, but the movement made his leg explode in pain an his side brush the fabric of his robes, well, the fabric that wasn't burned. Skye just groaned and lay back down allowing whatever was about to happen, happen. He gave up.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:27 pm

To her immense joy, the boy on the floor seemed to regain lucidity for a few seconds. He even tried to move, only to give up halfway. Though Skye was in the worse shape possible, at least he was alive - and Azalea planned to keep him that way.

"Skye sweetie, its okay if you can't move," Azalea spoke, her eyes travelling over his body to asses the injuries. Moving him would do more harm than good but she had to keep him conscious, engaged at least. "You're going to be alright, Skye. I just need you to listen to my voice, okay?" she continued, looking over his chest and past the burnt fabric, to the arrhythmic breathing, the flared nostrils.

Prying the boy's mouth open with a finger, the witch confirmed her suspicion. His tongue was glued to the roof of his mouth and Azalea had no idea what the spell was. Taking A chance, the witch withdraw her own wand and murmured "liquify" quietly, hoping that like all adhesives, this would melt in the presence of persistent solvents. It would leave a bad taste in the Hufflepuff's mouth but at least he would be able to breath properly again.

"Skye, try and breath though your mouth," she instructed, hands already moving to pump the boy's chest and even out his breathing. The feel of burnt tissue under her palms would have made her sick once upon a time. Now it was just another injury to catalogue and heal.

"I'm going to spray some Murllap Juice On you, sweetie," she continued, ripping through his shirt as she spoke. "It will make the pain go away," she added, raising her wand to the boy's torso and raining a steady stream of the liquid her body was producing through her wand.

As she trained her wand on the boy, dousing the burn marks in the soothing juice, the witch whipped out her silver mirror with her other hand, talking into it simultaneously.

"James, get out here right now, outside your office and to the right, a student's been hurt," she called out, her breath fogging the tiny mirror. Azalea had no time to see if her message had been received as she continued to work on Skye's wounded body.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:42 pm

"I just need you to listen to my voice, okay?"
Skye moaned what stood for yes in his current state. Wishing he could sink to the abyss that was warm and welcoming, and less painful, but knowing that he had a chance at life if he continued to fight Skye focused on living.

Coughing a bit at the sudden mobility of his tongue, Skye attempted thank you. It was still garbled by all the blood in his mouth. He gently probed at his two front teeth with his tongue, and hissed when the pain spiked. Yep, that's not how it's supposed to be, he thought.
When the professor laid her hands on his chest he almost screamed, anything even lightly covering his burns hurt like hell. Then his shirt was ripped off and a cooling sensation covered his burnt sides. With the pain lessening his mind was clearing up a bit. The fog was almost gone. But he felt almost underwater, the loss of blood made his hands look almost grayish to his eyes.
Skye looked up at his teacher,
"Thank you" he whispered. Every move was difficult, but he was hyperaware of some of what is taking place around him. Other aspects however... he was painfully oblivious to.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:04 pm

With her wand still trained on his chest, Azalea swallowed her own fear and the sensation of being sick. Bloody and burnt flesh she could take, punctured wounds did not make her queasy. But the word the burnt flesh formed on Skye's skin was making her lightheaded.

F I L T H

Who could do this a to small kid, she thought angrily as the Hufflepuff tried to form words through the pain. The small amount of blood leaking out of the boy's mouth almost sent her in a fresh wave of panic thinking he'd been poisoned too but a moment later, the edge of a tooth made an appearance over the boy's lip, making her sigh in relief.

Closing her free hand, the witch concentrated, gather hydrogen from all around, mixing it with oxygen to form something resembling a cold cube in her closed palms. It wasn't a proper compress but would have to do until the Hufflepuff was taken to the Hospital wing.

"Skye, I'm going tp put something cold in your mouth, okay?" she explained, glad that the boy was coming around a bit more. "Its going to make the inside of your mouth numb and stop the pain. But you won't be able to talk for a bit. Blink if you understand," she instructed, her eyes already moving the the knee bent at an impossible angle.

Another barely controlled retch shook her frame when she saw the bone had broken through the skin. Steeling herself, the witch inserted her impromptu compress in Skye's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Skye felt the air around him shift oddly, not able to place what was going on in his oddly underwater version of Hogwarts, Skye tried to focus on the words being said to him.
Blinking he thought, I can do that. Skye blinked as much as he could, and then felt something cold and soothing gently slip into his mouth. The gentleness after such harsh treatment made him want to cry again, but of relief, and gratitude. Starting to lose the feeling in his mouth didn't make him nervous...much. After all, his professor wouldn't do anything that could hurt him, right? Right? She was supposed to keep the student body safe and help people. Chalking his paranoia and confusion to blood loss, Skye breathed deeply and focused on keeping his body in as even a state as possible.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:23 am

Albeit slowly, the boy was stabilizing. His breathing was now even and the numbness from the Murlap was kicking in. Even as the witch reached for her mirror once more, pounding footsteps met her ears and a moment later, James was by her side.

"Blood replen-" she began only to be cut off by the blonde genius.

"Already got 'em, Zalea," James replied, checking the Hufflepuff's mouth. When he saw the makeshift compress, James quickly slid a fresh needle from his pocket, making another insertion point on the already numbed area to administer the potion Muggle Style. The brunette barely had time to marvel at James' grasp on Muggle healing as well as magical one as James constructed a stretcher and an IV hooked to the vial of blood replenishing potion.

"I haven't moved him, I wasn't sure."

"I got this," James assured her, lifting Skye carefully onto the stretcher as Azalea made sure to keep the Murlap flowing.

Between them, it took James and Azalea ten minutes to get the Hufflepuff to the hospital wing and the new healer but in the end, both teens emerged covered in blood and with matching expressions of shock and horror, both their eyes asking the same question again and again.

Who would do such a horrible thing to a mere child?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence    The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Insides are Outside (Josh & Aza) -- Scenes of extreme violence
Page 1 of 1