Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult

Go down 
+5
Lucelia Tsahara
Idella Birral
Mary McNeely
Louise Grey
Azalea Harrington
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:43 am

Blank::

Last edited by Louise Grey on Fri May 23, 2014 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Josh had been heading towards the climbing frame, intent on making it to the top so he could tell everyone what to do. He would be the King of the climbing frame, and everyone would do as he said. Like normal, he would just be a big boy. Though his nanny always said he was a big boy, Josh wanted to be bigger.

"There you are, Master Murray!" The familiar sound of his nanny's voice exclaimed, lifting the Murray heir mid step.

"I want to play on the climbing frame!" Josh insisted, looking up at his nanny in confusion as he tried to get out of her grip. But it was to no avail. The blonde boy gave in, noting the weird boy and a little girl move towards them, but his nanny had taken him out of the park before they could get close.

"Home time, Master Murray." Was all his nanny said before she apparated away.

OOC Note: The plot between Josh and Joe was prearranged. As both attacks from Louise and Skye were not discussed, Josh will be playing no part in them. Please amend posts accordingly, Josh is no longer in the park.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:34 am

"Auntie Emma is a cor - corrigaffer. She makes up dances and teaches them to people in the theater."

"Oh, I know what that is," Azalea spoke up, her brown eyes sparkling because she knew another big word. "Clara says she will enroll me in dance classes, and there will be a cori-graffer there to teach us stuff," she explained to Jake because he was a boy and didn't know such things. Girls knew dances because they were smart.

"But I don't like rolling very much," she added seriously as an afterthought. "My clothes get dirty and Mr. Cacti gets emotion-sickness when we have to roll somewhere, except in bed. Beds are okay to roll in," she decided, confirming her words with a smile at her two new friends.

At least she hoped they would be her friends.

When Mary said her aunt and her friends liked to look at those boring pictures, Azalea was glad at least someone looked her Daddy's pictures. Even if they didn't move and were sometimes not even pretty. She would feel bad if no one ever saw his pictures and he would feel bad too.

"What does your daddy do, Jake?" she asked inquisitively because now it was his turn to answer the question. That was how it worked, everyone took turns and no one pushed each other or made each other drop their candies.
Back to top Go down
Joe Astrid
Graduate
Graduate
Joe Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:55 am

Joe barely had time to register what he had been told before he felt his elbow hit into his ribs as he fell to the ground. Just as he tried to get back up, bottom lip already trembling, he felt the tiny grains beneath his body come into contact with the skin of his face. The black haired child went to scream at precisely the wrong moment, a cloud of sand entering his mouth. He coughed and spluttered, trying to get rid of it, his face starting to burn red with the effort.

His eyes started to sting and he started to cry, still coughing until the back of his throat started to burn. His eyes hurt too, and his nose, and he knew he was making an awful lot of noise but he couldn't help it. His mouth was dry, his tonge starting to take on a similar level of dehydration to that of a desert, and he continued to make the weak choking noises.

"Mummy," the boy whimpered, hardly able to let the word escape from his lips. His eyes were clenched shut, trying to get rid of the stinging, and after a few minutes he felt a hand on his shoulder, his mother's voice soothing him. "Mummy... A *cough* nasty b-boy... *cough*" he spluttered, still crying. "I d-didn't *cough* do nuffink to him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:58 am

"Clara says she will enroll me in dance classes, and there will be a cori-graffer there to teach us stuff,"

"You should tell Clara that my mommy does dancing lessons. Not so much now, because of baby Toria. But she teached the whole of Eden Pwairie, she did!" Jake explained, looking happy with himself. "Mommy teached me to dance until she got baby Toria. But mommy says we can teach baby Toria when she's big! I don't think she'll get big though, she's so tiny!" Jake admitted, a big smile playing on his lips. He loved baby Toria, very much.

"Rolling and getting dirty is fun though! We can make Mr Cacti a seat so he can watch so he doesn't get sick." Jake supplied, a small smile on his lips. Rolling around in the mud as you played fighting games was good. But not proper fighting, just pretend.

"What does your daddy do, Jake?"

"Umm..." The young boy replied, a frown touching his features at the question. "He works at the Ministwy. He's... a Please Man." Jake explained, that was how his daddy had explained it a long time ago. "He works long hours all week. But he spends time with me at the weekend." The young boy added, his daddy didn't make sense, being so nice at the weekend and then ignoring him during the week. Adults were strange like that, mommy always had time to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely
Graduate
Graduate
Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:38 pm

When Azalea said she'll be learning how to dance, Mary smiled. She liked pretty girls that knew how to dance, and dancing with them was one of her favorite things. "I don't have to go to dance class, Auntie Emma shows me dances when I visit. I could ask her to teach you, as well?" she asked both Azalea and Jake. Boys had to know how to dance too, that's what Mary's Mommy always said. Though she also said Daddy doesn't know how to dance well and smiled at him, so Mary was a little confused on that part.

"We can dance in the mud..." she said, thinking about how much fun that would be. She liked dancing in puddles after it rained, so dancing in the mud must be fun too.

"He works at the Ministwy. He's... a Please Man."

Mary's eyes widened and she grinned excitedly. She knew all about Please-Men, they were at her pre-school just last month! "Does he wear a blue uniforum? The Please-Men that came to my school all wore them and they said they protect the city. Like Mommies and Daddies protect us, they protect everyone." Mary nodded, happy that she knew all that.

"My Mommy works a lot too, like your Daddy. Daddy says she's im...im-pour-tent, but she plays with me, too." she told her new friends proudly. "Is Clara your Nanny?" Mary asked Azalea. Her friend Tommy had a Nanny and she was very nice and read him bed-time stories every night.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:56 pm

"You should tell Clara that my mommy does dancing lessons. Not so much now, because of baby Toria. But she teached the whole of Eden Pwairie, she did!"

Azalea didn't know who Eden Pwairie was but Jake's mommy must be really good to teach all of Eden how to dance. Azalea was sure she could only teach her legs and arms to dance, not all of herself. But Mary said her Auntie could teach dancing too. Azalea hadn't even had one single lesson but it was okay. Mr. Cacti was an ama-tore to dancing too.

"We can dance in the mud..."

"Mud is nice," she agreed. "It makes plants grow big, like your baby Toria," she pointed out helpfully.

"He works at the Ministwy. He's... a Please Man."

"Oh, so your daddy protects people from those who don't say Please and Thank you." the young witch logically concluded. After all, his daddy was a Please Man and Mary said they protected people. Maybe if she forgot to say please one day, Jake's daddy will come and be mad at her?

"Is Clara your Nanny?" Mary asked Azalea.

"What's a Nan-Nee?" Azalea asked, confused. "I don't think so, Clara says she's a sye-kick. She says she can see the foocher - but not all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:11 am

"It makes plants grow big, like your baby Toria,"

"We don't put baby Toria in mud... Do you think that will make her grow?" Jake asked, looking to Azalea, he didn't understand how baby Toria would grow, she was so tiny. But if putting her in mud would help, Jake would tell his mommy about this secret.

"Does he wear a blue uniforum? The Please-Men that came to my school all wore them and they said they protect the city. Like Mommies and Daddies protect us, they protect everyone."

Jake shook his head. "Daddy wears a suit... like the little blond boy." He explained, looking around for the little boy for a moment but being unable to find him. "But he does protect everyone."

"Oh, so your daddy protects people from those who don't say Please and Thank you."

"He catches the bad guys. Who do bad things, so probably those who don't say Please and Tank You."

"I don't think so, Clara says she's a sye-kick. She says she can see the foocher - but not all the time."

"She can see the foocher? That is so cool! I wish I could see the foocher. But I think I already know. I want to be like my daddy, and be a Please Man." Jake explained, a wide grin on his face. "Then I can keep everyone safe! Especially baby Toria."
Back to top Go down
Angelo D' Monica
Graduate
Graduate
Angelo D' Monica

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Angelo shrugged, the movement causing an involuntary flutter of his wings. "I don't know. A lot of the other kids' parents are away in a place called Heaven, so maybe mine are too. I don't know how to get to Heaven, though, so I can't go visit them and Signora Varetti always tells Tonio that his parents can't visit him from Heaven. People who go to Heaven don't get to come back, but she says it's really nice there and that we'll go there one day too, if we're good." Angelo's eyes widened and he grinned when she revealed that her parents were magic. "Oh, good. Then you can know that the women who run my orphanage are witches."

A soft smile lit up Angelo's face. "Most people don't like them," he admitted to her softly. "They say they're scary or weird or a- a- abnormal." He didn't know what it meant, but the lady who'd said it had wrinkled her nose up, like Angel when he'd put frogs in her bed, so he figured it was bad.

Angelo giggled. "Ma-ta-more-fa-gusses sound cool," he told Brooke. "I wish I was a ma-ta-more-fa-guss instead of having these lousy wings."
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely
Graduate
Graduate
Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:59 am

"What's a Nan-Nee?" Azalea asked, confused. "I don't think so, Clara says she's a sye-kick. She says she can see the foocher - but not all the time."

"It's a lady that spends time with you when your Mommy and Daddy are busy." Mary recited what Tommy told her about his Nanny. "That's so cool! Did she tell you your foo-cher?" It all sounded very exciting and the little brunette wished she could meet Clara. Not because she wanted to know her foocher but because Cčara sounded very cool.

She wanted to meet Jake's Daddy, as well, but she was afraid he'd scold her for not saying please and thank you. Mary didn't like to be scolded, so she promised herself she'll always say please and thank you and be polite.

"Do you want to swing and then jump off and see who jumps farth- most far?" She asked her new friends and grinned. "Mr. Cacti can watch, so he doesn't get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:28 pm

"We don't put baby Toria in mud... Do you think that will make her grow?"

"I think it will," Azalea said confidently. "You need to put her in fermalizer and water her every day and make sure she gets lots of somelight too. Then she will grow big."

"It's a lady that spends time with you when your Mommy and Daddy are busy."

Azalea frowned at the information, her nose wrinkled upwards as she tried to figure out if Clara was her nanny. Clara spent time with her but it wasn't when her mommy and daddy weren't there, it was almost all the time even when her Kit was there.

"No, I can't have a Nanny," the child admitted gravely. "I have no mommy or daddy to be busy. I only have Kit but he says I should call him daddy now."

"Do you want to swing and then jump off and see who jumps farth- most far?" She asked her new friends and grinned. "Mr. Cacti can watch, so he doesn't get hurt."

"That sounds fun!" the little brunette squealed. "I can swing while standing up. Daddy says I have a good sense of ba-lens,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:14 am

"You need to put her in fermalizer and water her every day and make sure she gets lots of somelight too. Then she will grow big."

"Fermalizer... and water." Jake repeated, making a note in his head to tell his mommy. They all worried that Victoria had been so small, but now, now he could make her a big boy just like him! "Thank you, Ah-Zay-Lee-Ah." Jake added a moment later, a big grin on his face. Everyone could stop worrying about Baby Toria now, she was going to get big!

"I have no mommy or daddy to be busy. I only have Kit but he says I should call him daddy now."

A frown touched Jake's small features at this information. How could Ah-Zay-Lee-Ah not have a mommy or daddy? Everybody had a mommy or daddy at school, who came to pick them up. Though mostly it was mommies. His mommy had explained that most daddy's worked and looked after their families, and just because he didn't see other daddies didn't mean there weren't any. That had turned out to be true when they'd had a BBQ at the school and all the daddies came. Ah-Zay-Lee-Ah's parents must just be busy all the time.

When Mary said about going to the swings, Jake stopped trying to work out Ah-Zay-Lee-Ah's daddy and mommy scenario and followed the two girls, his smile coming back in to place. The mention of balance made Jake smile. "If you have balance, you'll be a good dancer!" Jake insisted, climbing up on to one of the swings. "You'll have to come to Eden Pwairie some time and show my mommy!"
Back to top Go down
Esperanza Valdez
Unsorted
Esperanza Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:09 am

"Daddy and mummy say I am special. I am a ma-ta-more-fa-guss," she said, pronouncing each syllable slowly. It was a very big word and she had just learnt it, and she was proud she had been able to say it. "It means I can change my looks when I want. But I can't do that yet. Daddy says I need time before I can do that."

Espe looked at her,
"Wow! You have magic too? Mi mama es the Head-Missy-tress of a school for magic! La escuala es bonita! The school is so pretty! I get to see all the students there. They showed me how to do this!"
Espe picked up a flower and concentrated really hard, and the flower moved a bit, then a few blobs of orange covered the light pink.
"oh," Espe said, "It was supposed to be blue and cover the whole flower..."

"Ma-ta-more-fa-gusses sound cool," he told Brooke. "I wish I was a ma-ta-more-fa-guss instead of having these lousy wings."

"No, chico! Your wings are so pretty! And they look so soft..." Espe looked longingly at how Brooke could touch them. But her mama had taught her not to touch other peoples things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3