Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well Look what we have here (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo
Unsorted
Tessa Di Angelo

Well Look what we have here (open) Empty
PostSubject: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Tessa stepped into the garden area of Salem Academy and looked up at the night sky. She had to admit, she missed the stars at night. being in Azkaban you dont get to amdire the sky and the moon and stars. She loved it. She sighed contently and smiled to herself. She was so mesmerized, she didnt hear anyone approach her.

Well Look what we have here (open) Lea-Michele-Grammy-Awards-Dress
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:58 am

Violet was quite honestly sick of being inside the ballroom with all the dancing and laughter. She honestly didn't know why she came in the first place, balls weren't, and probably never would be her thing. To get away, she made her way outside to the garden. The night was cool and the stars were out, and she saw one older girl completely immersed in looking at the stars. With nothing else to do, she approached the girl "You act as though you don't see the sky very much," she said in her flat tone as she looked up at the ordinary sky.

Well Look what we have here (open) Taissa+Farmiga+Dresses+Skirts+One+Shoulder+_fmw1AazGEwl
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo
Unsorted
Tessa Di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:47 am

Tessa turned almost grabbing her wand for a fight when she saw a young girl, "Oh right. Yeah I dont really. Not where Im from. We never get to see it." She sighed and smiled softly at the young girl so not to draw attention. "Shouldnt you be inside enjoying the ball?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Third Year
Gryffindor Third Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 am

Vanessa walked around the gardens and saw a certin person she did not expect to see, "Tessa? What are you doing here?" She approached her sister with her arms crossed across her chest. SHe raised an eyebrow in disbelief. SHe could gt caught here.

Well Look what we have here (open) Laura+Marano+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress+fRZt5T38ltKl
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:37 pm

"Shouldnt you be inside enjoying the ball?"

"Shouldn't you?" she cocked her eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest, eyeing the girl "Then again, balls aren't actually my thing, only here because there wasn't really anything else to do tonight," she shrugged a little.

She glanced as another girl she remembered from school approached, inquiring as to what the girl was doing there and then looked back at the older girl.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo
Unsorted
Tessa Di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:36 pm

"Relax Vanessa. Im just here talking with... Sorry, young one, whats your name?" She was trying to blend in with everyone else. And her little sister shouting her name was not helping. She ruffled her sisters hair and smiled. "So, whats happening with you Vanessa?" She pulled her sister into a hug, "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:13 am

"Sorry, young one, whats your name?"

"Violet," she answered shortly "And I'm gathering that yours is Tessa," and she turned to the other girl that had joined them "And you're Vanessa." she looked back to Tessa "Why is she," she cocked her head towards Vanessa "So surprised to see you here?" she inquired, raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo
Unsorted
Tessa Di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:41 pm

"Well, Young Miss Violet, I am ususlaly not around for my dear sisters events." She smiled at her little sister and sighed dramatically, "Buisiness tends to be overwhelming and not allow me to see ym loving sister." She decided to lay it on thick for the young girl so she wouldnt ask questions, "Ever since our mother died dear Vanessa has been distraught and I being away on business alot can not always comfort her. So she is surprised to see me because I am supposed to be in Australia for my work."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Third Year
Gryffindor Third Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Vanessas jaw dropped at her sister explanation at why she was so shocked to see her here. She had to admit, she was impressed with her big sisters improvisation skills. She was really laying it on thick. "Exactly, I miss my dear, loving, big sister. And I am quite happy she is here." She just hoped no one would recognize her from the wanted posters hanging all over Hogsmeade.
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:06 am

Violet, as skeptic as always, didn't believe a single, exaggerated word coming from either of their mouths. She could sense something more going on, and a sense of recognition loomed over her "Oh really?" she asked casually, acting as though she was without suspicion "What sort of business do you do in Australia?" she asked curiously, as the recognition of the older girl, she had seen on wanted posters, clicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Look what we have here (open)   Well Look what we have here (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Look what we have here (open)
Page 1 of 1