Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wicked Games (Jari) (mild BDSM)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wicked Games (Jari) (mild BDSM) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Games (Jari) (mild BDSM)   Wicked Games (Jari) (mild BDSM) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:29 am

The condom thing made Jake shake his head, he'd used them once, as an experiment, and they were vastly uncomfortable for him. Though he wasn't going to be bigheaded - ignoring the pun - and explain why he'd rather not use them anyway. She'd made a better point than his own anyway. "We can use the blindfold, sure." Jake mused, thinking about the scenarios as she drew shapes on his chest.

With the demonstration of the healing properties on her arm, Jake watched carefully and as the marks went, he relaxed more. At least the marks wouldn't show if they were going to come through, now.

"The likelihood of me accidently hurting you is higher than the other way around, so you don't have to worry, Jake, I'm fine,"

"I'll always worry about you. You're important to me." Jake mused against her lips, kissing her lightly a couple of times before pulling her close to him. "And, accidents happen, you wouldn't hurt me any other time." He added, making sure she knew he trusted her just as a soft yawn left his lips.

"You've worn me out." Jake teased, resting his head back on the pillows and pulling the covers over them. Jake staved his tiredness though, kissing her gently until he passed out with exhaustion, but he never let her go, cuddling her close as he slept in the continued effort to make sure she knew she was safe with him.
Back to top Go down

Wicked Games (Jari) (mild BDSM)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2