Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Possible Return Maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klayton Mavrik
Unsorted
Klayton Mavrik

A Possible Return Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: A Possible Return Maybe?   A Possible Return Maybe? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:45 pm

I feel like it's been ages since I have been on here and I want to try and change that. I have been extremely inactive for too long and I am so sorry. My life, instead of getting easier with it being my senior year and all, has actually been getting harder. But, I have been missing you all lately and I need rp in my life to keep me sane. So consider this the return of Dan. I hope you all will accept me and welcome me back.

-Daniel
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely
Graduate
Graduate
Mary McNeely

A Possible Return Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Possible Return Maybe?   A Possible Return Maybe? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:37 am

You're always welcome here, Danni. Smile

When you have time, please pm me or other admins on which characters you'd like to bring back.
Back to top Go down

A Possible Return Maybe?
Page 1 of 1