Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Her first visit to Hogsmeade and she was all alone. True, the quaint little village looked all cheery and warm but she honestly didn't feel it. "Guess I shouldn't have had kept to myself", she mused as she looked around, smiling slightly at her surroundings. Okay, maybe she did feel a bit of the cheery and warm aura of the place. It was hard not to. But still, maybe it would have been better if she had friends to spend the time with.

"Note to self; Make friends during classes and, when possible, in free time." , she mumbled quietly but firmly to herself. It was about time she changed it up a notch.

Chuckling to herself, she reached up to adjust the plain but warm navy blue beanie on her head, the same color as her thick but comfy sweater. She liked to think that it brought out her eyes. Maybe. At least that's what her mother said. 'Wait, should I even trust Mother with this?', she thought to herself as she stopped walking, eyebrows furrowed as she tilted her head down to stare at the ground.

"Well, mothers do know best..", she decided reluctantly, letting out a sigh as she adjusted the strap of her satchel bag on her shoulder. She looked around once more, spotting a tree off the way of the streets and immediately began trudging through the snow to reach it, plonking down and resting her back against the base after.

"This is more like it.", she said, her lips forming a bright grin as she looked down, liking how the snow looked on her black jeans and riding boots. Thank Merlin for warming charms or she'd be freezing her arse off, by now.

"Wait a minute..", she muttered, leaning back against the trunk of the tree, glaring up at the icicles hanging off the tree branches. ".. When did I start talking to myself?"

Yup. That's it. She totally needed friends.

Last edited by Elysia Valdis on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Thana had made a trip up to Hogsmeade to see some friends, and had some time to spare, so she was outside enjoying the cold December. In Australia December meant heat, but it was different in England. She was sitting on a bench when she heard a girl speaking to herself, letting a ghost of a smile touch her lips. " Don't worry all the best people talk to themselves " she said to the younger girl, making her presence known.

Thana had on a simple black T Shirt, with her striped gloves that were perfect for winter as they were warm and fluffy. Her black pants kept her warm, as did the knee high leather boots that enabled her to walk through the snow without worrying about getting cold or having wet feet. Her blonde hair was put into a simple messy fishtail on the side, and as usual she had on minimal makeup.

Last edited by Thana Semele on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:00 pm

With a sigh, Elysia's eyes started fluttering to a close on their own accord, millions of thoughts whizzing through her mind. Maybe there was some sort of phenomenon that would explain why she preffered tal-

"Don't worry all the best people talk to themselves", a voice said, making her groan at the sudden intrusion, believing it to be a work of her mind again.

"Great. I'm going off my rockers. Voices in my head, really?!", she muttered loudly, eyes still closed, head tilted up towards the tree branches. "Well, at least it's a female voice. Merlin forbid the say that my mind actually conjures up a male voice."

Chuckling at the thought, she decided now to be the right time to open her eyes, a scoff escaping her mouth as she remember the voice's word, "Oh, really? I don't suppose Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and any other magnificent wizarding figure did it, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:03 pm

, "Oh, really? I don't suppose Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and any other magnificent wizarding figure did it, eh?"

"Actually Dumbledore was known for speaking to himself regularly, so believe me it isn't that uncommon." Thana answered, still sitting on the bench. "And no I am not a voice in your head, I am behind you on the bench on the other side of the tree." she told the girl, slightly shaking her head. Thana closed the book that she had with her and waited for the girl to look around the tree.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:25 pm

"Actually Dumbledore was known for speaking to himself regularly, so believe me it isn't that uncommon.", the voice replied, making her purse her lips in contemplation.

"I do suppose you're right", the girl finally relented, a sigh escaping her mouth after she said these words. Truth be told, she thought that those little bits were merely rumors. But who was she to know the truth?

"And no I am not a voice in your head, I am behind you on the bench on the other side of the tree.", the voice piped up once more, making her body tense at the implication of her words.

"Oh, bugger.", she quietly mumbled to herself, a blush rising to her cheek. Great, now another person became a witness to her ever adorable nature - not.

Gathering her courage, she shifted in her spot, maneuvering her body to look around from the side of the tree, spotting the older girl sitting idly on the bench, book on her lap.

"S-sorry..", she said, looking down at the snow-covered ground in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Oh Bugger.

"Gee way to make me feel like you wanted me to not exist" Thana said, shifting slightly so the girl could sit down if she wanted to.

"S-sorry..",

"What for? You did nothing wrong apart from say you didn't want me to exist" she answered kindly. "Would you like a seat and a Fantale?" she offered the younger girl. It wasn't a big thing what the girl said, nor her talking to herself. Thana simply moved on, it was only an adorkable moment from the younger girl nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:50 pm

"Gee way to make me feel like you wanted me to not exist" Thana said, shifting slightly so the girl could sit down if she wanted to.

Elysia's eyes widen at the older girl's implication, shaking her head wildly in denial after, "No! No, no, no!", she piped up, blushing even more, "It's just.. I'm weird. You're a witness of that.. It's kinda embarassing."

"Would you like a seat and a Fantale?" she offered the younger girl.

"You won't be embarassed to be seen with me?", the girl asked, only now realizing how pretty the older girl was. Yes, she was insecure about these things. She is, afterall, still a girl.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:57 pm

"It's just.. I'm weird. You're a witness of that.. It's kinda embarassing

Thana let out a soft chuckle, it was ironic. "Don't worry I'm weird too." she answered easily, happily admitting it. She was weird and didn't care what others thought of her weirdness.

"You won't be embarassed to be seen with me?",

"Why would I be? " Thana asked, curious. The younger girl was very pretty, but obviously insecure. "I would be embarrassed if you didn't. " she replied, trying to make the girl seem more at ease. "I won't bite, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Whilst waiting for the older girl's reply, Elysia managed to stand from her rather comfortable position on the ground, wiping off the snow that covered her clothes.

"Don't worry I'm weird too." , the older girl answered easily, happily admitting it, making Elysia grin happily, her dimples making an appearance.

"Why would I be? I would be embarrassed if you didn't. "

She started slowly making her way to the older girl, tugging her beanie down, smiling. "Hi. My name's Elysia. You're pretty.", the younger girl mumbled once she was in front of Thana, offering the older girl her hand.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi. My name's Elysia. You're pretty.",

"Hey, I'm Thana. As are you, I love your hair." Thana replied, taking the girls hand and gently shaking it. Her fingerless gloves kept her hands warm, "You're a Hogwarts student right?" She asked, enjoying the company. The younger girl really was beautiful, in a "just about to be a beautiful teenage woman" kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Elysia smiled as the older girl, Thana, shook her hand, mentally noting how cool fingerless gloves looked. Dhe smiled sheepishly at the compliment, wringing her hands together as she sat beside the older girl, "They're a bloody bother, though. I like your hair more. It looks prettier and manageable.", she replied with a firm nod.

"Y-yeah! I'm on my third year. Ravenclaw.", the blonde offered, blushing as she mentioned her house. She really couldn't quite fathom how she ended up there. Maybe her love of books perhaps?

"Are you from Hogwarts too? O-oh! And what's a Fantale?", she inquired, intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:02 pm

Thana heard the compliment about her hair, "believe me, I would rather yours. Mine is a pain, years of Australian outback made it like it is. Plus I don't know how many colours I have put through it and messed with it." she answered, tucking her knees up under her on the chair.

"Are you from Hogwarts too? O-oh! And what's a Fantale

Thana shook her head. "Not anymore, I used to be a Ravenclaw Prefect but I transferred this year. I'm repeating." she admitted to the girl. Then she pulled out her packet of Fantales. "Australian made caramel and chocolate lolly." Thana explained, offering them to the girl.

Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Elysia watched as the older girl tucked her knees under, giggling at the sight. "Well, i like it. It suits you.", the young Raven replied honestly, her lips forming into a dimpled grin. "I want to try coloring my hair, some day.", she mused out loud, turning away from Thana to face the tree in front of them, legs swinging back and forth.

"Only the tips, though. They look cool.", she added as an afterthought, nodding absently as she conjured up an image in her mind's eye. "Would violet do?"

"You were a raven! Like me!", the girl chirped happily, turning to face her again, her smile dropping somewhat. "Why'd you switch?"

If she switched, then that meant she wasn't staying for too long. That thought made Elysia sad. She'd have to say bye to Thana, soon. "Caramel? Chocolate?", she repeated, perking up at the sudden mention of the two substances. "My favorites!", she said, gratefully taking one and popping it into her mouth. " 'Ank yew, berry much!"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:28 pm

"Only the tips, though. They look cool.", she added as an afterthought, nodding absently as she conjured up an image in her mind's eye. "Would violet do?"

"I think it would be perfect for you." Thana agreed, at the question of switching she shrugged. "It was best, personal stuff." she said, hopefully it would be left there.

" 'Ank yew, berry much!"

"Good thing I speak Fantale huh?" Thana said kindly, offering more to the girl. Thana immediately liked her, more than she liked most people. She didn't like people mainly out of not agreeing with them. Elysia however was like an Alternate Universe her, she even had a similar style of dressing.

Thana's clothing.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:41 pm

"Oh.", she mumbled, not knowing what else to say. "Well, it's a shame we didn't meet earlier. I like you.", she stated matter-of-factly. It was true, actually. Elysia didn't make friends, often. The Ravens seldomly talked to each other, always burying themselves in their books and whatnot. The other students scared her. Slytherin, especially.

"You could have been the older sister-figure.", she mused, remembering the fact that she should have been the Ravenclaw Prefect. Quite perfect, really.

She gave the older girl a sheepish smile as she accepted another one, sighing in bliss, "Thank you, Australia.", she muttered quietly before giggling. "Thanks Thana. You'r the best.", she said, louder than her muttering before, beaming at her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:59 pm

You could have been the older sister-figure.",

"I think I might like that idea, I can always visit Hogwarts. Plus you can always OWL me if you wanted. I like you....and coming from me that's pretty big, I don't like too many people." she admitted, at the nickname she shook her head. "Australia.....hmm.....heard worse"

Already she knew that Elysia would be a good friend, someone she could tolerate.."I'm not the best, but I like Fantales." she answered, tucking her book away. "So what brought you to Hogsmeade?"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:13 pm

"You'd let me do that, really?", the girl said, amazed at the offer before thrusting out her hand, pinky finger out. "Pinky swear?", she insisted, mouth forming into a thin line as she adopted a serious expression. Or well, the most serious one one of her age could manage. Truth be told, she imagines her serious face to look all constipated. Oh, well.

"Heard worse of what?", she asked, confusion clouding her eyes. Did she say something bad about Australia? She was only thanking the country thay made Fantales, wasnt she?

"Good enough for me!", she chirped before frowning, "Wait. No. You're way better than good." Frowns at the latter question, her other hand reaching up to tug at her curls, shrugging, "I'm a third year now. So.. I.. Uh.. ThisismyfirstHogsmeadevisit.", she said in a rush, blushing as her hands jolted up to her beanie, pulling it down over her eyes, as if that could hide her embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:23 pm

"You'd let me do that, really?", Pinky Swear?"

"Of course......Pinky Swear. A claw looks out for a claw." she answered, then shook her head about the Australia thing. "Don't worry about it. I misheard you, typical Aussie mistake." Thana said, moving on.

"I'm a third year now. So.. I.. Uh.. ThisismyfirstHogsmeadevisit.",

Thana heard the rushed wording, "Fair enough Hun, theres lots to see and do. One day I might be able to convince your teachers to let you come visit Greenswitch...They have a Magic McDonalds there. Makes up for not having much else." she explained, looking kindly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:32 pm

"A claw looks out for a claw.", she repeated, frowning as she thought about her experiences in the Raven's den. "You must be a special claw. The others are a bit.. Snobbish, if you ask me.", she said with a sigh before shrugging her shoulders, "Or, well. The ones I've seen in the common room, that is."

"Greenswitch? Where's that? Is it in Ireland? It sounds like Ireland.", the younger girl muttered excited at the thought. Would the professors really let her do that? Would her parents? Grandfather would approve. He always did dislike having her cooped up back at home with no one her age or even near it to accompany her.

"Mc.. Mcwhat?", she questioned, having never heard of that particular establishment before. Or, well. At least she think it's an establishment. Sounds like it, though.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:41 pm

"You must be a special claw. The others are a bit.. Snobbish, if you ask me.",

"Probably...But I do look out for those who I can stand." she answered, "They aren't snobbish....more.....dedicated. They are friendly, I promise you that. They just like to study."

"Greenswitch? Where's that? Is it in Ireland? It sounds like Ireland.",

"No its not from Ireland, its the Hogsmeade for Salem. and don't tell me you don't know McDonalds.....I thought everyone except Purebloods knew of McDonalds." Thana said, meh it wasn't a big thing if she didn't. "I don't see a problem with visiting, if not during school then out of school times is allowed." she assured the younger girl.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:33 am

Hums as she thinks the ilder girl's words over, nodding after a minute of contemplation, "I guess..", she muttered hesitantly and a tiny bit reluctantly.

"Oooh!", she mumbled, reaching up to give herself a facepalm, "I had a letter from there! Made my mum and dad barkers, it did." Giggling, she started rocking her legs back and forth again, humming ,"McDonalds. None of the books back home mentioned that.", she mumbled before tilting her head, "It's a muggle thing, then. Aye?"

"I'm a half-blood.", she admitted, "But mama and papa like keeping me cooped up."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:02 am

Thana listened as the girl said her parents kept her cooped up. " Well I might just have to change that" Thana answered, " and yeah muggle thing converted to magical.its a fast food restaurant" She replied, " Pureblood, but raised as a muggle." Thana admitted, looking at the girl. " Don't worry I don't give two honks about blood status."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:54 am

"Well I might just hav to change that.", the older girl replied, making Ely's kips form into a bright smile. "I think I quite like the sound of that.", the younger girl admitted. "Though my grandfather would be saddened at the thought. I'm almost always the only one to keep him company", she recalled, her grin decreasing into a fond smile at the mention of her grandfather.

"That's a relief.", she said, nodding her head, "My family loves 'em. Or the very least tolerates 'em. I'm quite sure Papa loves my mum though. She's a muggleborn."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 2:10 am

" I didn't know I was a pureblood until last year. I was raised as a Muggle, both my parents defected." She explained, " I love everything to do with muggles they might not have magic but in some ways they make up for it." Thana said, giving her opinion. " I wouldn't want you to spend too long away from your grandfather, he sounds very interesting to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:26 am

"Defected?", the younger girl echoed curiously. She hadn't heard the term being used that way, before. "What does that mean, Than?"

"Grandpapi taught me how to read. He always kept me company since Mama and Papa had to run off for business.", she shared, shoulders slumping a bit, "Yeah. He's great. He misses Grandma, though."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, A Future :: Game 6 Archives :: Hogwarts & UK-
Jump to: