Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content) Empty
PostSubject: Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content)   Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:15 am

It was yet another concert for Lafayette, and he couldn't wait to do what he loved most. Performing. Appearing on stage he saw the thousands of faces looking up at him, smirking as his first song began.

Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping, and hating
Things that I can't bear

Did you think it's cool to walk right up
To take my life and fuck it up
Well did you
Well did you

I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside

Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping, and hating
Things that I can't bear

Did you think its cool to walk right up
To take my life and fuck it up
Well did you
I hate you

I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise

I've slept so long without you
It's tearing me apart, too
How to get this far
Playing games with this old heart

I've killed a million petty souls
But I couldn't kill you
I've slept so long without you

I see Hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise

I see Hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise

He grinned as his first song finished, before continuing to his second. Welcome to Death Valley, are you all ready for a good night?" he asked the screaming crowd before continuing with his next song.

I'm over it
You see I'm falling in the vast abyss
Clouded by memories of the past
At last, I see

I hear it fading, I can't speak it
Or else you will dig my grave
We fear them finding, always winding
Take my hand now, be alive

You see I cannot be forsaken
Because I'm not the only one
We walk amongst you feeding, raping
Must we hide from everyone?

I'm over it
Why can't we be together and erase it?
Sleeping so long, taking up the mass
At last I see

My fear is fading, I can't speak it
Or else you will dig my grave
We fear them finding, always winding
Take my hand now, be alive

Everyone

Lafayette smiled, as the crowd went wild. Continuing his performance, he looked out into the crowd. There were people of all ages, but mainly young adults. All kinds of creatures were here, Wizards, witches, werewolves, vampires, just to name a few. It was an almost cult like following, something Lafayette enjoyed. He enjoyed being a Rock god and loved showing off his singing, and he knew that one of his friends was in the crowd. He could smell her but not see her, Lafayette knew she wouldn't look like she normally did. He couldn't wait to speak to her afterwards, continuing with the performance he got lost in himself and the music.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content)   Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:35 am

Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content) QueenD4_t620
Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content) 4464215062_fab5139a63

It was Thana's first concert in a while, and she was only going because her best friend was the main attraction. Lafayette, while unknown to Lucy, the friend she had brought along. Was also staying the night at her Manor, she hadn't told Lucy how close she actually was to the Rock Star wanting to keep it a surprise for after the concert. For now she wanted to enjoy it with everyone else, as a normal fan.

Getting VIP tickets was the best thing about knowing Lafayette, she got to party right up next to the stage with Lucy. She also got to see more than she wanted to of her Rock Star best friend. He had decided to wear a see through shirt and tight vinyl pants, she didn't need to see anything more. Lafayette was bad enough when he was at home with her, she just hoped that by the time her and Lucy got back he would be at least half dressed knowing his past.

As the first song played Thana cheered with everyone else, she knew his songs and loved all of them. She also knew his secret of playing the Violin, but kept that to herself. She had on heavier makeup than what she normally would, and very unlike her had on a skirt. As always she had on her gloves as well, it was going to be one hell of a good night.

Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content) 98a3ff6a1f0f942137f6c7ec8afd476b
Back to top Go down
Stacy Mistle
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Stacy Mistle

PostSubject: Re: Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content)   Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:47 am

Stacy had heatd that there was some kind of concert. She really wasn't into rock music but she still wanted to go there. She did buy herself a ticket too with her pocket money what she had collected. She didn't had VIP ticket, just the normal ticket. Vip was to expensive to her.

Stac had decided to wear black top, black leggins, black heels, few jewellery items. She jad even painted all hsr nails black. She had lately began to love black color. She went to place whers ig took placd. She was standing somewhere far before that big crowd of people. She didn't really want to be middle of it.

Stacy did hear the singer sing but she didn't really see him that well from here. She sighed and looked crowd in front of her. She wondered what to do.

Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content) Alexa%20Vega%20-%20KIIS%20FM%20Jingle%20Ball%20-08
Back to top Go down
Lucy Waters
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Lucy Waters

PostSubject: Re: Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content)   Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:13 am

Lucy couldn't believe she was actually at a Lafayette Northman concert. And VIP passes too. She could barely contain her excitement as she walked with Thana, the girl who had gotten her tickets into the concert. He began to sing, and Lucy cheered loudly with the crowd as his songs played. The atmosphere was amazing, with all the loud noise, and the music, it was everything Lucy could have expected with the concert. She was incredibly happy to be able to go. She was having the time of her life.

Lucy's Outfit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Death Valley Rock Concert. (Open and TW Swearing and Sexual content)
Page 1 of 1