Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Lou's already large eyes grew wider, realising her mistake too late. "MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She shrieked and darted around the kitchen, slipping and sliding all over the place  and spluttering up water, shaking and running in circles in order to get dry again. She shot Thana a glare and bounded after her, her fur standing on end, or as much as it could do, her tail looked like a bottle brush at the moment and she arched her back angrily.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Thana couldn't help but smile at the somewhat angry cat, " Come on then Lou, let's see if a cat can catch a dog" she said cryptically, before running out of the door. She couldn't move too fast, not with the way her heart was so Lou was most likely going to catch her in either form. " 'armless and 'artless " she thought to herself, trying to stay out of reach of the angry cat. Not doing to well at it either, she already had several scratches.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:13 am

Louise was having a hard time keeping up, tripping over her one front leg more often than staying upright, but she was determined, she didn't want to hurt Thana too much but chasing her was more fun than snagging her claws on the girl. She hissed and jumped about and ran in circles, having way too much fun just moving around. She did wonder though what Thana meant by that remark but paid it no mind as she jumped and clung onto Thana's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:44 am

Thana spun around as Lou grabbed on to her shirt. Gently trying to flick her off, Thana lost her balance. Her face she was sure was priceless. She started falling backwards and splashed into the pool below. Coming up spluttering and coughing she swam to the side, where a very satisfied cat sat with her tail twitching. " Meanie" Thana said, pulling herself out of the water . " I only got you with a bucket" she exclaimed , shaking her head much like a dog to get the hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:17 am

satisfied with her revenge Louise leapt away from the pool and grinned up at her friend, happily flicking her tail side to side and purring gently. This had been more fun than she'd had for a long time. She giggled seeing Thana shake like a dog, though it came out more like a huff than an actual giggle.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Thana smiled at her friend , this had been loads of fun much more than what she had had in quite a long time. "So are you going to come back so I can understand you or do I have to change?" Thana asked her friend, still sitting at the edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:07 pm

In Answer Louise dipped her head and rolled forward into a perfect lounge position. 'Nah I'm quite happy as I am thank you very much.' She thought, and conveyed as much with a typical cattish contented look, flicking her tail side to side.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Thana sighed , " well I didn't want to tell you yet, I wanted you to enjoy your moment of glory" she said, before getting up slightly and raising an eyebrow before kneeling to change.

For Thana the change came easily, it was second nature to her so it was almost instant. After a few very short moments the human form of Thana was gone, instead in her place stood a large mainly grey wolf, with a few facial markings and a visible scar down its chest and piercing blue eyes. " Now I can understand you" Thana said as a wolf not entirely sure how it really worked. Somehow animagus could understand other animagus.

Thana walked over to her friend on four legs, before flopping down next to Lou and resting her head on her paws and waiting for Lou's reaction. She tried her best to give the 'puppy dog eyes ' to her friend, knowing that as a wolf she could look rather angry
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Louise turned to look at Thana, finding her pose rather funny, or she did till she was staring up the nostrils of a great hairy wolf. Every strand of fur puffed out on end, but she stayed dead still. It took a moment for what happened to register in her head and she rolled onto her front and booped her nose to Thana's. "That is awesome! nearly had a heart attack mind."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:17 pm

That is awesome! nearly had a heart attack mind."

" I am sorry," Thana replied, gently bopping her nose with Lou's. " Looks like you know my secret now" she said softly, rubbing against her friend before laying down around her, careful to avoid hurting Lou. She was surprised that even after the attack Lou hadn't asked about what happened, but decided it was for Lou to bring up if it was ever to be discussed. In wolf form Thana felt especially protective of the little cat that was her best friend, she had basically made herself into a donut shape so Lou could lay against her. Unlike some wolves, Thana's fur was soft and gentle, she lay gently muzzling her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:43 pm

This was the most awesome day ever. Louise grinned, or tried to and happily curled up with her friend, but temptation grew too strong and she climbed up onto Thana's back and onto her head, flopping on top of it and purred contentedly. "You're forgiven. I'm not going to tell anyone if you don't' want me to." She patted Thana's head with her one paw and then started nibbling her ears. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Thana couldn't help but raise a wolf eyebrow as Lou climbed up on her, "Comfy?" she asked, gently getting up. "We can go for a walk if you want. Or rather I will walk and you can stay there." Thana said lazily, rolling her eyes at getting patted. "The pool floor isn't comfy for me, and I don't have someone to sit on. How does the lounge room sound? " she offered, in it there was a huge mattress style couch that was perfect for animals. Or in their case, animagi. "Poke me in the eye and I'll eat you up in one bite fluffball." she warned, being careful to make sure Lou wouldn't fall off as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:16 am

"Very comfy, I might just stay here." She answered back cheekily and moved her paw under herself to avoid eye poking. "And I'll give you indigestion like you wont believe." The little cat continued her ear nibbling while Thana walked along, using the ears to stay on the wolf's head, that and tugging on them to make Thana turn, or hoping it would so she could tease her friend.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:29 am

"Don't worry I have a good digestion track" Thana replied, having her ears pulled and tugged which she didn't enjoy. Lazily she flipped her head and caught the back of the small cats neck in her jaws, "now I can keep hold of you without bites" she said just before catching her. Gently she held Lou like a mother would to kittens at the back of her neck. Ignoring the protests given by the cat. They walked past Lafayette, he just rolled his eyes. "Teenage girls." he said, surprised that Lou hadn't recognized him for the famous rockstar he was.

Thana just growled while holding the kitten and continued walking down to the main Loungeroom, not releasing until she had gotten up on the couch. She knew that Lou would most likely make her comfortable again, so she quickly changed back to human. "Hang on," she said to her friend. Putting on the television to a music channel, and going back to her wolf form and getting comfortable again next to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:12 am

"GAK!" That was unexpected and being held by her scruff pretty much imobalized the little Slytherin till she was placed down again. She saw the odd guy they passed but made no comment. Once on the plush cushion she turned around a few times to get a feel for it and when her friend shifted back again decided Thana's head was more comfortable and jumped right back on it and curled up to watch the television with her. It had been a while since she'd even seen one outside of shop windows so it was a welcome break from everything else, nice and mind numbing. So much so she fell asleep after an hour or so, still purring away on her perch.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:24 am

Thana sighed and conceded as her friend fell asleep on her head, when she remembered the lollies she simply told Sebastian via text. It wasn't easy, typing with paws but she managed it. She knew her friend hadn't slept well in ages so simply let her, happily watching a movie and thinking how funny the kitten was when it moved to funny positions in her sleep.

By the time Lafayette came back in the early hours of the morning, he found a giant wolf and a tiny little kitten asleep together on the couch. Smiling a fanged grin, he kissed the wolfs nose, turned off the television, put a doona over the two of them and went to his windowless room for the following day.

Early in the hours of a new day Thana woke up to the sound of Lafayette turning the television off, she was still in wolf form and noticed that she had a doona over her. She watched as he walked out, then yawned sleepily and went back to sleep with her friend still on her. Stretching out so she could lay on her side, and being careful to gently move the kitten to the natural curve in her wolf neck where they could both be more comfortable and slept into the late morning of the next day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)    Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lolly making ( ShadowBane Manor Lou and Thana)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2