Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:19 am

As promised, Lucas wrote to his top student as school started. Telling her the dates and times available for her to take extra lessons, unfortunately he couldn't give Violet extra credit, however the extra classes would ensure that she remained top of the class and would be able to start advanced classes with ease.

Lucas had cleaned up his classroom for the day, leaving only two benches out. He sighed and sat behind his desk, waiting for Violet to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:24 am

Violet received the letter for her extra lessons for Alchemy. And the main reason she wanted to be there, was so she could maintain her top place in the class. Being at the top was her main goal, and she wanted to achieve top results in all subjects. She made her way to the classroom, and saw two benches, and the Professor seated at his desk, waiting. "Professor," she nodded and walked to her bench, getting herself ready.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:31 am

Professor

" Miss Violet" Lucas replied, standing up. " Good to see you, now lets get straight into it. What do can you tell me of the BanesBerry potion?" Lucas asked, writing it up on the board and waiting for her answer . He was glad she had turned up, he was more than willing to share his knowledge but knew not everyone would be able to use the knowledge for the right purposes. Violet, however he believed would be a good receiver and had already proven she would work hard.
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:14 am

She nodded "Yeah, I've heard of that," she replied. She'd made sure to be prepped for the class, in order for her to gain the full potential offered. She recognised an opportunity when there was one, and was willing to grasp at anything "It's highly poisonous to all who consume it, and blood red in colour." she answered. She quite liked the idea of brewing something so dangerous, it gave her an odd sense of power that she craved.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 am

It's highly poisonous to all who consume it, and blood red in colour."

" Correct, now to my next question . Do you feel confident enough to try attempt it? I won't allow you to take it out of this classroom , but I shall permit you to see the full affects of it" Lucas explained, he didnt really want a student running around with the ability to poison the entire school.
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:06 am

"Correct, now to my next question. Do you feel confident enough to try attempt it? I won't allow you to take it out of this classroom , but I shall permit you to see the full affects of it"

"Of course," she replied with a slight nod. Making it in class means she'd be able to know how to make it outside anyway, so there were no qualms about not taking it out of the classroom. Besides, she'd have no problem in getting any ingredients necessary. She readied her things "Let's do it then," she said to her teacher, taking out her textbook and flipping to the appropriate page.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:26 am

Lucas nodded as his student went to the right part in the textbook, wondering how she actually managed to find one that had the potion in it. He decided it would be better not to ask however, as he didn't think he would like the answer.

"Alright, now there are several changes to this" Lucas said, pointing to the textbook. He went back to the board and wrote the changes on it in his fancy writing.

Add three troll boogers instead of five,
Stir for 7 minutes instead of 6 in step 3
Don't add the zirconiac until step 9,
In the last step stir an extra 3 times.

Lucas set out the ingredients his student would need, making sure that everything was in order. Then he sat down and marked some homework, he knew he didn't need to hover with his student. He could trust her enough to ask for help when she needed it, and he kept looking up at her making sure that she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Violet noted the changes in her copy of the book. She was smart enough not to cling to the textbook strictly, because she knew on multiple occasions the textbook could have mistakes. Once the textbook was fixed, she set to work on the potion, following the steps closely in the textbook, and making sure to follow the annotations she had added in. She measured each ingredient carefully, glad that the teacher had decided not to continuously check on her. She detested controlling teachers that hovered. She preferred to work in isolation. The finished product was blood red, and thicker in consistency then water.

"Done," she said once she had finished.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:16 am

"Done,"
Lucas looked up and checked his watch, "Brilliant..Now for my next question, are you happy with it? and if so, do you want to watch a video clip of the affects it has?" he asked his student, checking the potion. It seemed to be fine, Lucas was satisfied with it. "Unfortunately I am not allowed to let you take this out of the classroom, so it is going to have to stay here." he explained, gently taking the cauldron. "I shall clean it for you, now would you like to watch the film?" Lucas asked again.
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:23 am

"Brilliant..Now for my next question, are you happy with it?"

"I'm not happy with it until I know it does what it's supposed to," Violet answered bluntly, talking over the Professor's suggestion of watching the video clip. She didn't interfere as he took the cauldron from her. She knew she wouldn't be able to take it from the classroom, but that didn't mean she couldn't recreate it when she wanted. She had her own ways to get the ingredients.

"I shall clean it for you, now would you like to watch the film?"

She didn't complain about not having to clean the cauldron, but she wanted to see if her own potion worked. "I would prefer to see if mine worked," she persisted in her flat, stubborn tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)   The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Protogè ( Violet Lynch closed)
Page 1 of 1