Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biggest Decision (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Biggest Decision (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Decision (Closed)   Biggest Decision (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:00 pm

After the time away with Mary, Victoria had come home almost forgetting what had happened before summer had started. Almost. The older witch had come up with enough things to do for Victoria to simply relax, which had been nice for the younger witch.

When she'd arrived home, however, there had been a letter for the witch with the school crest emblazoned on it. Victoria's eyes had looked at the letter on her bed and she'd turned from her room instantly, running down to the kitchen, only waiting long enough for her to put the cooking pan down before she cuddled close to her mommy.

Alexis didn't say a word as Victoria cried in to her mom's arms, holding her tight as she shook. It took some time for Victoria to calm down as all of the memories flooded her quickly, aggressively. "I... I d-don't want t-to go back..." Victoria managed, the tears still pouring down her cheeks as she tried to explain, but she shook her head unable to tell her mom.

"Go back where?" Alexis asked softly, running her hand up and down Victoria's back and holding her close.

"S-school."

The words were out before Victoria could realise what she'd said. Of course she wanted to learn, she wanted to go back and see her friends. But she simply couldn't go back... not now. She was terrified. It was the second time the school had been attacked, and she was so terrified it would happen again.

"They're not coming back, Victoria, we discussed this." Alexis reminded her, but Victoria shook her head.

"Please, mommy." She whispered, looking up at her mom with eyes that screamed she couldn't. Alexis merely nodded, pressing her lips to her daughters forehead.

"I'll speak to your father." Alexis replied, wiping her daughters eyes from the tears. "Would you like to help me with dinner, like a good girl?" She added, knowing she would have to go and retrieve the letter before Victoria got upset once again. The rest of the evening was uneventful, Alexis spoke to her husband as she'd promised, and they'd come to the conclusion that he could speak to the Headmaster of Hogwarts and ask for a transfer for Victoria. Everyone knew the school was perhaps one of the safest in their world, and Henry agreed to look in to it.

It was a week later that Victoria received the news that she'd been accepted to move schools for the following school year. She would be expected to get the train from King's Cross Station and she would be sorted with the first years, but keep her own year. Victoria had felt much more comfortable going to bed that evening, perhaps even excited at the new atmosphere she would find herself in.

But for the first time in weeks, she felt something she hadn't felt in weeks, she felt safe.
Back to top Go down

Biggest Decision (Closed)
Page 1 of 1