Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little party (Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzie Chase
Graduate
Graduate
Lizzie Chase

A little party (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: A little party (Invite only)   A little party (Invite only) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:57 am

Lizzie had wanted already for awhile re-connected with people who she met in two last years in her school year basically. She had began to miss their company and also they were her friends over few years back then. Thanks to them she began to talk and talk more with people and also kind of being vampire helped being more social. She now wanted to meet them again and wanted to see how they are doing and who they are dating.

She herself had gotten married now, with Kaleb Chase. They did marry when they were drunk but at the end they had feeling for each others. He was also her mate..

Today she will held a small party for her friends in her own house, what she shares with her husband. To Kaleb will this party be a little bit surprise too like her friends probably, no one really haven't heard about her much probably. She did get a food for people and also many drinks, alchol was there too. She smiled when she was ready for party to began. Now she needed her quests.

Lizzie had even cleaned the house very clean and it even smelled good. She had even but few party decorations, just to make it look more like party place. She did take a deep breath and wondered what will happen today in here.
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely
Graduate
Graduate
Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: A little party (Invite only)   A little party (Invite only) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:04 am

Mary had just come home from her morning shift at the local café. It had been a particularly eventful morning, there were several groups of tourists that apparently didn't speak English very well. And they were rude, they yelled at her and then didn't even leave a tip. By the end of her shift, the witch was fuming and wanted nothing else than go home and cuddle Rocket.

It was pretty hot, since it was summer and the concrete made the heat practically radiate all around the city. First thing Mary did when she came home was take a long, cold shower. It felt amazing and she stayed in the shower until her fingers were all wrinkly. Wrapped in a towel, Mary walkex in her room and sat down on her bed. On her bedside table there was an invitaion and the witch picked it up with a sigh.

Allegedly, it was from a girl she went to school with. A girl Mary thought aas dead. Over the week since she had gotten the invitation, Mary has changed her mind over a dozen times. It could be possible Lizzie was still alive and was just hiding, waiting for the war to be over and now wanted to tell people she wasn't dead. Another possibility was that Lizzie was, in fact, dead and this was an elaborate plan to get her friends cornered and then attack them. A voice in her head told her she was being paranoid. Who would go through so much trouble just to attack some students? Not a lot of people. And those who would were currently in prison.

Just this morning, before leaving for work, Mary decided not to go. If someone wanted to attack her, they could wait. Now, however, she felt that a party would put her in a better mood and so she nodded to herself and got dressed. She needed a present.

After a quick lunch, she took Rocket and walked to the nearest gift shop, picking out a lovely fruit bowl. It was made of glass and had little paterns drawn on it. Then, Mary went to a shop and bought some fruit and a bottle of wine. When the time came, the witch gave Rocket one final snuggle, put on some black shorts, a green t-shirt, braided her hair in a plait and disapparated to the given address.

She arrived on a path leading up to the house and after she made sure everything was in place and that she hadn't forgotten the presents, she walked up to the door and knocked. She could feel her wand in her pants pocket and was ready to whip it out if anyone would happen to attack.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Chase
Graduate
Graduate
Lizzie Chase

PostSubject: Re: A little party (Invite only)   A little party (Invite only) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:17 am

She looked at the herself that she was wearing still just jeans and t-shirt. She sighed and walked into her bedroom. She wanted to put on a dress. She looked into her closet and soon found the prefect blue dresz. She put it one and same time she heard the knock on the door. Which meant that first guest had arrived.

She did take a deep breath and walkes to do the front door. She opened the door and aaw there May. She smiled at her. "Mary, welcome to my little party, come in," she said and stepped aside so she could come in. "I hope others come soon too. You can feel like home of course," she added then with smile. She was happy to see one of her old friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little party (Invite only)   A little party (Invite only) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Jake had been surprised by the second party invite he'd received. Something like a long lost friend was what came to mind, because Jake hadn't been overly great at keeping in contact with friends when he'd been with... In the past.

But Mari had never deemed it unacceptable for his time to be split, in fact when he'd brought it up she'd encouraged him to attend. He'd gently asked if Marilyn would like to come, more out of politeness than believing she might want to. The witch had declined but Jake didn't mind. In fact, he made sure the witch know that he didn't mind by spending the rest of the afternoon watching movies with her, enjoying every moment.

So at the specified time, Jake had apparated to the address stated just behind Mary. "Hello, stranger!" Jake greeted warmly, slipping in to the house just behind her, passing the bottle of rose in to Lizzie's hand and a small bouquet of flowers in to her other hand. "Good to see you, Lizzie!" He greeted with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely
Graduate
Graduate
Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: A little party (Invite only)   A little party (Invite only) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:54 pm

The door opened and there Lizzie was standing. Mary was so stunned it took her a few moments to realize the girl was asking her to come in. A few more moments later, she realized Jake was there, as well and she waved to him, absentmindedly. She shook her head with a weak smile and handed Lizzie the gifts she brought.

"It's so nice to see you again!" Mary managed to finally say and then she walked in the house. "Hi, Jake." she smiled at the man and hugged him with one hand. She looked around and tried very hard not to think how surreal she was feeling. She wondered if Kaleb would be here.

"How, er... how've you been?" Mary asked Lizzie. What did you ask someone you thought was dead? How they were doing had to be one of the appropriate questions.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Chase
Graduate
Graduate
Lizzie Chase

PostSubject: Re: A little party (Invite only)   A little party (Invite only) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:30 pm

When Lizzie saw Jake she did smile too back to her when she handed her bottle of rose in one hand and bouquet of flowers on other hand. "It's good to see you too Jake," she said then.

She did put the bottle of rose and also flowers on the table near by and did take Mary's gift now. She did put it on the table too. She went to took vase for flowers, she of course closed before the door. Soon she was back and heard Mary's question.

"I have been quite good even. Sorry about suddenly dissapearing. I just to hard to explain," she said then a while she did put flowers in the vase. She could have used magic for to bring vase but since she had been bored last year basically alone at home she had began to do things muggle way sometimes.

"How you guys have been?" she asked then from them now. She wondered if her husband will show up today or not. This party will be even surprise for him since she didn't tell about it him at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little party (Invite only)   A little party (Invite only) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 pm

"Hi, Jake."

Jake accepted the hug from Mary, glad to see someone familiar here to, hopefully, make it a lot less awkward than was necessary in that moment.

"I have been quite good even. Sorry about suddenly disappearing. I just to hard to explain,"

"It's fine." Jake replied softly, waiting for something to move on, because to be quite honest he wasn't overly sure where this was going. "I'm sure your reason was a good one." He added, getting rid of as much tension as he could. "What are you doing these days?" Jake asked, pressing on with conversation.

"How you guys have been?"

"I've been great, thank you. Life is getting back on track." Jake replied, not overly sure whether to elaborate on that, or precisely how to elaborate on that, because quite honestly he didn't know how to explain everything in his life right now. It just was, and that was what he'd settle for.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Chase
Graduate
Graduate
Lizzie Chase

PostSubject: Re: A little party (Invite only)   A little party (Invite only) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:20 am

She nodded her head there and wonderex what would she say now back to Jake. She hasn't done that much actually. She did work as waitress right now since it's hard to find a job what suits for a vampire. Her dream to become a healer or then even Auror was crashed when she became Vampire. She looked at them and smiled.

"Yeah I have reasons for it," she said there quietly. "I haven't been up much. I work as waitress since I haven't yet find out what I want to do. Also I did get married for awhile ago and now I have been living my life with my husband," she said and sighed. She wasn't not sure if they had figure out that she wasn't just a human anymore. She couldn't just say out for no reason too.

"Yeah life gets slowly back to track," she said there then with a smile. Her life wasn't that great too. Even if she had a good husband and so on. It was hard to find a job what she really wants to do and she won't never have any kids. They needed to adopted them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little party (Invite only)   A little party (Invite only) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little party (Invite only)
Page 1 of 1