Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Begin Training (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha Stonem
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year
Natasha Stonem

Time to Begin Training (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Begin Training (Thana)   Time to Begin Training (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:49 am

Natasha wasn't entirely sure still, why Thana had wanted to meet her in the holidays. Their conversation had been pretty much casual, about friends and school, nothing quite out of the ordinary. Thana had noticed her spinning her pencil, though for Natasha it was nothing unusual, she had been able to do small things like that for ages. She walked through to the place Thana had told her to meet at and took a seat, waiting for her patiently.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Training (Thana)   Time to Begin Training (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:30 am

After Thana had spoken to Tash she had planned on speaking to her then, about her suspected abilities. Unfortunately, the attack at Salem had gotten in the way, she had finally found a way to leave. She had written to Natasha and asked her to meet her in a small villiage.

Arriving, Thana saw Natasha and waved. " Hey there Tash" she said to her fellow Ravenclaw. It was good to start seeing people again, she waited for Tash to respond, and started walking to the small gardens that the villiage had. " Lets walk and talk" she suggested to the younger girl.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Stonem
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year
Natasha Stonem

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Training (Thana)   Time to Begin Training (Thana) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:33 am

She stood up when she saw Thana approaching and gave her a soft half-smile when she was greeted "Hi Thana," she replied and began to walk with the girl through the village towards the gardens "So, I'm still sort of lost as to why you wanted to meet me... Not to sound rude or anything, but yeah," she said to the older girl as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Training (Thana)   Time to Begin Training (Thana) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 am

So, I'm still sort of lost as to why you wanted to meet me... Not to sound rude or anything, but yeah

" Because I know your different, I know you can do things others can't. You were able to hide it well, but I know them when I see them. You have a bending ability" Thana replied to Nat. " Don't worry your secret is safe with me. I'm not like most people either" she explained.

Back to top Go down
Natasha Stonem
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year
Natasha Stonem

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Training (Thana)   Time to Begin Training (Thana) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:53 am

She listened as the girl explained her reasoning. And honestly, Natasha hadn't thought anything of her abilities. She thought it had been natural, especially since she'd discovered her magic. But apparently not, according to Thana "You're not like most people, so what are you?" she asked her, looking up to her as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Training (Thana)   Time to Begin Training (Thana) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:24 pm

"You're not like most people, so what are you?"

" I am me " Thana answered, looking at Natasha. " I am special" she said, holding out her hand and letting her Isolde flow. Taking on its blue physical form. She held it in her hand for a short while, before letting it disappear.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Stonem
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year
Natasha Stonem

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Training (Thana)   Time to Begin Training (Thana) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:33 am

She saw the blue form in her hand, and looked at it with slight awe. She'd never seen anything like it, anyone that could produce such a thing. It looked to her like energy, pure energy. And she was quite impressed with the girl's abilities. She could only imagine what else she could do "That's amazing," she murmured quietly to her, as she stared at the hand where the Isolde had faded.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Training (Thana)   Time to Begin Training (Thana) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:55 am

That's amazing

" I'm not so sure about that.. I am still discovering what it is I think the closest name is Isolde. Or spirit energy. " Thana answered to the young girl. " Just know that your not alone, and you can talk to me about anything. Unlike others I never share secrets, and I understand more than most... If you would like... There is someone. I would like you to meet, not now. But during next year. He is my old mentor, he taught me about my power. And others powers, which I offer to teach you how to use and control. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Training (Thana)   Time to Begin Training (Thana) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Begin Training (Thana)
Page 1 of 1