Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:04 pm

It had come as no surprise to anyone that Victoria had been hit hard by what had happened at Salem when the ball had turned in to chaos. The witch hadn't been sleeping like she normally did. The peace and tranquillity that usually personified around the witch had gone in an instant, and ever since, the witch had not slept through the night.

Jake had been there almost instantly when she woke, Victoria wasn't sure how he knew, or whether he was simply sleeping in her room, but no sooner had she woken in a fit of tears, Jake had been at her side. Lulling her back in to a sense of security as he kept telling her he was okay as she wept in to his shirt.

Tonight was different, however, Victoria woke to find Jake not there and the panic from the aftermath of her dream only grew. "J-Jake..." The witch called out, looking over the side of her bed to see if she could see her brother, but he was not there. Picking up her teddy, the young witch hurried out of her bedroom and up the second flight of stairs to Jake's room, opening the door marginally. There on the bed was the sleeping form of her big brother... and another smaller form that Victoria wasn't aware of.

Ignoring that, Victoria hurried across the room, silent as a mouse, and climbed on to the bed next to the smaller figure. It took only a moment to notice who it was, and Victoria let out of soft sigh of relief as she curled closer to the witch. "Mari... are you awake?" Victoria asked softly, lifting the witch's arm over her slender frame. It felt much more safe being held, Victoria summarised, waiting patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:24 pm

After spending the Sunday with her...Jake, a romantic walk around Eden Prairie (that featured a fun jogging competition in which he said he let her win to watch her rear as she ran; "Stop letting me win to watch me run!" "Nope."), eating out in a local Restaurant and ending the day with a Relaxing bath together that may or may not have resulted in shenanigins, the couple had gone to bed happy and relaxed. Marilyn could not remember a time that she'd been happier or had slept better. Hence her surprise when she was laid in bed with Jake at his house, thankfully in one of his Shirts and a pair of Shorts, and a small form bounced onto her side and cuddled up to her.

"Mari... are you awake?"
"Mhm..?" the witch mumbled groggily, her eyes flashing open as she realised that the voice was most certainly not Jakes. "Vic...? Is everything alright?" she asked in a hushed tone so as to not wake the man whose arm was around her waist as she Held the Girl more consciously, worry tinting her tone, "Did you have a nightmare again?" she inquired softly, remembering how distraught Jake had painted her when he'd visited after the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:36 pm

"Vic...? Is everything alright?"

The young Wormwood didn't reply to the question, merely setting herself more comfortably with her teddy against the witch. To be quite honest, Victoria was wondering why the older witch was here, Jake hadn't mentioned Mari was going to be staying. It was... different.

"Did you have a nightmare again?"

Nodding, Victoria leant up enough to see that Jake was okay, sleeping peacefully. That was what she needed, just to know that her brother was okay. "I did... she... Jake..." Victoria whispered, shaking her head and trying to settle. But, despite her dream, Victoria was more interested in the witch before her. So long as Jake was alright, she knew it was just a dream, not one of those prophecy kind of dreams that she'd read about.

"Mari..." Victoria whispered, looking up at the witch over the top of her teddy with inquisitive eyes. "Is it true you only share a bed with the people you love?" She asked, trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together. Her favourite kind of relaxation was taking a puzzle and trying to solve it.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:45 pm

The combination of the Young wormwood's qappearance and the view of Victoria's big eyes looking up at her over a frankly huge Teddy bear made Marilyn come to the sleep-drunk conclusion that she must be dreaming. This was simply a dream.

"Is it true you only share a bed with the people you love?"

A nightmare, this was a nightmare.
"Uhm...Well, I mean," she glanced over at Jake to make sure he was sleeping- Merlins wank socks it was too early for These ponderings and questions. But it was Victoria, harmless, frightened Victoria. Then again, it was just a dream.

"Well there's lots of different kinds of love." She decided that would be a safe answer. Honestly Marilyn wasn't sure if she didn't have an answer to what Victoria was truly asking or if she did and thought it was simply far too early to say so. But there was a difference. She had loved Jake as her best friend, as Family, far before ever having an inkling of romantic attraction. If she was in love with him, that remained to be seen, they'd only just started Dating for Merlins Sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:53 pm

"Uhm...Well, I mean,"

Victoria waited for an answer to come from the older witch, waiting intently more than anything. It took a while, Victoria noted as she waited from behind her teddy bear. Victoria had always been patient when it came to new information, however, she knew it took a while to explain some things and she didn't want to miss anything.

"Well there's lots of different kinds of love."

Victoria nodded at this information, that much she could understand. Before the chaos she was quite sure she'd felt something like that with Mary. That feeling was different to what she'd always felt for Jake, and different again for what she felt for her mommy and daddy.

"So that means you're not going to hurt him, doesn't it?" Victoria asked, looking up at the witch uncertainly. "Because you're sleeping here which means he likes you a lot. And... and I don't want him to get hurt again." The witch reached up to rub her eyes, letting out a small yawn. "Promise you won't hurt him like he was before." The witch mumbled sleepily, sleep pressing at her eyelids as she battled to stay with the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:12 pm

"So that means you're not going to hurt him, doesn't it?"
"W-What...?" The witch's dark eyes widened in surprise as the younger girl continued her questions. Yes this was certainly a horrifying dream, it was around three in the morning and the woman who couldn't even call her boyfriend her boyfriend was being asked deep questions about the nature of her relationship. Merlin.

"Because you're sleeping here which means he likes you a lot. And... and I don't want him to get hurt again."
The words rang in Mari's ears. She knew that Jake liked her a lot, as the witch put it, it was evident in the fact that they were together and the way they were, but it was indeed nice to hear. "...I would never do that to Jake, Victoria. I promise."
The witch took a moment to look at the peacefully sleeping man beside her and absently used her free hand to oh-so gently run her fingers through his hair. He looked so calm, it was difficult for Marilyn to imagine him in pain, mostly because the notion caused her pain, and the idea of causing that pain...was out of the question.

"It is true..." she murmured softly to Victoria, turning back to hold the girl safely in her arms, "Go to sleep, Vic....it's alright."
What a strange dream she thought as she felt the world grow darker once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:01 pm

"...I would never do that to Jake, Victoria. I promise."

The promise was enough to satisfy Victoria. Settling down with her teddy Victoria closed her eyes, one hand holding on to Marilyn's shirt the other holding Mr Snuggles tightly to her. The witch was out like a light before Marilyn told her to go to sleep, comfortable now that she had found a promise that Marilyn wouldn't let Jake get hurt either.

A dreamless sleep ensued for the witch as she was held with the fondness that she had come accustomed to since the battle at Salem.

However, the witch was rudely awaken by a flash of light and a small chuckle that she knew almost instantly as she woke up, eyes searching for the cause of those actions. "Jake!" Victoria let out a soft giggle, hiding behind her teddy so he couldn't get her a picture.

"You two are adorable!" Jake told them, checking his phone before slipping it in to his pocket. "I'm going for a run, I'll be back in about an hour." He told them, knowing enough of Marilyn to know she wouldn't be up soon. Victoria didn't budge, however, staying where she was because it was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:22 pm

A flash brought the woman back to the land of the alive and awake with an all too familiar chuckle. And for a brief Moment she was confused as to what on earth he could be photographing before realising he was not in bed, but there was someone in her arms.
The witch nearly fell out of bed when she sat up with a start staring at the girl below her.
"Puta mierda de una polla, que no era un sueño." she cursed softly to herself as she shook herself awake."Vic, love...please promise me that what we talked  about last night stays between us, hmm?" Mari asked as she leaned back into bed, letting the girl come back to her arms as she closed her eyes.

So it wasn't a dream. Or even a nightmare. (Not really, anyway). Marilyn didn't quite remember everything she'd said that night and the thought was a little worriesome. But there was no sense in dwelling, nothing she could do now but hope and if it came to it; denial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:34 pm

"Vic, love...please promise me that what we talked about last night stays between us, hmm?"

Victoria was happy to cuddle back up to Marilyn as Jake left to go for a run. Why he had to go so early, and before breakfast was beyond the younger witch. She always needed breakfast before she could do such things. "Why?" Victoria asked softly, looking up at the older witch slightly confused.

"Does Jake not know that you love him enough to sleep next to him?" She asked inquisitively. "Or, does he not know about the not hurting bit? Because I think it would be good for him to know. It'll make him happy..."

The confusion was creeping in to Victoria's tone as she tried to keep up. Adults were always so confusing in their meanings and gestures, making it so very hard to keep up with them at times.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Does Jake not know that you love him enough to sleep next to him?"
Marilyn choked and groaned as she rolled over to press her face into the pillow, mildly blocking out the Sound of the extremely curious Wormwood beside her.
"Or, does he not know about the not hurting bit? Because I think it would be good for him to know. It'll make him happy..."

'Oh my God,' the witch thought, 'this is how I'm going to die. I'm going to be suffocated by this pillow whilst being interrogated to death.' She groaned again before a slightly muffled, "Are all Newbury's morning People?" came out rhetorically from the pillow before a sigh joined her words as she turned her head to face the girl, eyes still squeezed tightly shut, "The first bit. Don't tell him that. Please. I don't care about the rest, honey. But that...that's a thing Jake and I have to discuss ourselves, alright?" she opened one eye to look at Victoria, making sure the younger girl understood and hoping to Merlin that she had no more questions.

It was far too early for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:32 pm

"Are all Newbury's morning People?"

"Yes!" Victoria replied happily, looking at Jake's clock. It was nearly breakfast time, she realised as she leant back in to the pillows. Charlotte was the same with the mornings, and quite honestly, Victoria didn't understand why some people liked to waste half their days in bed.

"The first bit. Don't tell him that. Please. I don't care about the rest, honey. But that...that's a thing Jake and I have to discuss ourselves, alright?"

Victoria listened to the older witch asking her not to tell Jake about the first bit and frowned slightly. Quite honestly, Victoria didn't see the problem in telling people they were loved, it was nice. "Okay, you can discuss it. But can you tell me when you two have the answer? I like knowing what the right answer is." The witch asked, readying herself to get out of bed.

"I need to go and help mommy with breakfast." She added, stretching slightly. The morning sun showed off her beautiful, pink unicorn pyjamas as she moved out of room, a smile on her face as she hummed Walking on Sunshine. The start of a new day, the start of something new.

And finally, Jake was going to be happy again!
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

"Alright, love. I promise." she groaned, pressing her face back into the pillow, letting Victoria skip off happily and satisfied.
And that would be how Jake found her when he got back, pillow on her head, grumbling about "Morning People" and "Newbury's" and "too many questions too early in the morning."

So the severely disgruntled witch had simply pulled her Jake into bed and cuddled with him for a while when he'd gotten back to recover from the shock of the past 12 hours.
But somehow the fact that Victoria had simply accepted that she was in bed with Jake was comforting, reassuring. And she was truly fond of the Young Girl.
Just a bit difficult to Show it so early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)   Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares (Marilyn & Victoria)
Page 1 of 1