Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Final Goodbye   Final Goodbye EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello everyone!

You all know me as Constance Vale, Estelle Lovelace or Tyler Brooks. If you have read the End of Year Ball, both of my characters have died. This is where the journey ends for me here on Hogwarts a Future. I would like to say that a lot of people made me feel welcomed when I joined and included me in plots. I floated around the site coming in after a couple months since life got busy. Life got to me and I’ve had to abandon plots. I’ve met some amazing people here on this site and I will treasure the friendship we have. I may consider joining again but for the time being, I can’t. I need a break from this, worrying about having to post or come onto the forum to keep my character active. I need time for myself and focus on school. Life is crazy at the moment and it has not been treating me kindly. I’ve had some bullying problems which has emotional tolls on me, school work has gotten intense and I have major events coming up at home and at school.

So, this isn’t goodbye, it is until we meet again. I am not exactly one for goodbyes and it was not a last minute decision. I don’t feel right here on the site and it isn’t fair on you people who are having a good time. So, thank you everyone on here who has posted with me, become a friend or stroke up a conversation with me. I know that I have left threads without replies and for your plotting purposes, if you need a one-shot reply by Constance, then contact Brooke Walters and she will pass the message on to me. I’m sorry if any of you or upset and I am sure that some of you are cheering, either way… So long, farwell Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight.

Here is a list of goodbyes that I think are in order:

Azalea: Thank you for all the support you have given me and the memories we share. I will miss you a lot and I am sure that we will talk in the future. I love you and I wish you luck in life.

Ang: You’re the reason for my snort laughing, stitches from laughing and my cheeks hurting from smiling. You are a genuine person who has supported me in my decisions and encouraged me to do what my mind has told me.

Zee: I have always held you close to my heart since we started together on FC. Though we never got around to the threads we have talked about, we have had many conversations that I’ve kept in mind because they taught me a few things in life.

Melanie: What can I say? You are an amazing person and I value our friendship so much. You have supported me in the good and bad times and the qualities you possess astound me. You are loving, kind, loyal, honest, trustworthy, wise… It’s all because of Him. <3

Maddie: My girl! We understand each other completely about school frustration and the pressures of the Australian curriculum. You can always make me smile and I love having conversations with you. You give me so much food for thought.

Jess: What can I say? You are a beautiful girl inside and out! One of the first people I met as Constance and boy, did you make me laugh! I think you are one of the most awesome people here on the site and your graphics are amazing. I am on Shadowplay too so maybe we can work together? Thank you for being a part of my HaF journey, I will remember it forever.

Emily: You make me laugh and smile, you have been kind to me and made me feel empowered. You made me laugh with your Aussie slang and taught me slang I personally did not know as an Australian.

Thank you everyone on here, I have had an amazing journey and perhaps I will return. Stay safe wherever you are in the world and look after yourself.
Yours truly,
Tyler Brooks, Constance Vale and Estelle Lovelace

Final Goodbye Yourstruly_zps7a44a6f6
Back to top Go down

Final Goodbye
Page 1 of 1