Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got friends in low places ( Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I got friends in low places ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:40 am

Tessa decided that she was going to send everyone home early. And that was because she wanted to be alone. She heard that Zaire was back and this was the reason for the firewhiskey in her hand. She knew that he had to blow off there date. He said that there was a trip that he was need on. But it was all last minute and she was questioning herself. Did Zaire really have any interest from her? Or was this just a game that he wanted to play, because Tessa knew in the end she was the one to be hurt. That is when she took a drink from what she had in her hand. Tessa wanted to forget about everything that had happen. And she was ready to start getting on with her life. She was glad that Dominique had never meet him. Because that would have end bad.

Tessa was finally over the fact that Damien was gone. There was always hope that they would find him, but she had to move on in her life. But she wasn't really sure how to do it anymore. Tessa hasn't seen or heard from her brother or even Louise. But she knew that she was engaged and she had her life. Now she was going to sit here and drink her problems away.
Back to top Go down
Amalia Grayson
Unsorted
Amalia Grayson

PostSubject: Re: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Spoiler:

If there was any better place to get dirt on anyone, it was around a load of drunk people. That was something Amalia had long since realised. Her shoes made little to no noise as she walked effortlessly down the streets of Hogsmeade, ignoring the catcalls and the whistles that were sent her way completely. No, she was here on business, and she wasn't interested in any these people anyway. Or most people, actually, but that was for a whole different reason.

The blonde pushed open the door to the Three Broomsticks with ease, lowering her sunglasses to take a look around the pub before pushing them up to her eyes. Hardly anyone ever actually saw her whole face; it was either her hair or her sunglasses that obstructed their view. It was her own little way of keeping a little bit of herself to herself.

A woman caught her eye; someone sat at a table with a firewhiskey in hand and of course, Amalia walked straight over to introduce herself. "Someone looks like they need a chat," she said gleefully, sitting down without invitation. "Amalia Grayson, Daily Prophet. But I'm sure you knew that." She snapped her fingers, waiting for someone to come over, and ordered herself a Quintin Black, before returning her gaze to the stranger. "Tell me, what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Tessa then looked as someone was walking in. This was one time that she didn't want to talk to anybody. But she was just going to have to bare it. She was used to times like these where she didn't want to see anybody or talk. Tessa then was watching as someone was walking over to her. She didn't know who it was. But she knew that it had to be important. Tessa was trying to place this women, seeing if she knew her or not. But then again, Tessa owned The Three Broomsticks. So it could be that this woman wanted to talk business. There had to be a reason why Tessa didn't just leave and go home to Dominique.

This woman then sat down with Tessa. And by the look of this, she wasn't going to enjoy this one bit. But she would talk if that meant to get her to leave. Finally she got her name and Tessa knew who she was. She is a writer for the Daily Prophet. That was something that Tessa would try and make time for. “ Tessa Grey owner of The Three Broomsticks.” Did this women really want her to talk about what was going on in her life. Tessa didn't really want to relive what was happening to her. All she wanted was to forget about everything. And that was what the firewhiskey was for. “ I really hate how I got stood up on a date and then when he came back, didn't even send me an owl.” She then started to mutter under her breath “ I should have known that Zaire was playing me.” She then took another drink of her firewhiskey. She then raised up her bottle. “ Here is to the minister who is a dick and broke my heart.”
Back to top Go down
Amalia Grayson
Unsorted
Amalia Grayson

PostSubject: Re: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Amalia took a single sip of the drink that had been placed down before her moments ago, leaning back in the chair casually and whipping her wand in a circle, silently summoning her usual old fashioned muggle tape recorder to get everything the other witch said. She smiled sweetly, pressing record under the table and coughing over the soft clicking noise that it made.

Of course, the blonde listened intently. She wanted to truely capture this Tessa woman's facial expressions, her tone, her actions, give her something truely interesting to write about. The name she said made her eyes light up far too brightly to be considered casual interest, but the grin was subdued as she continued to pretend to empathise with the other witch. Thankfully, her sunglasses covered her eyes, which gave Amalia the peace of mind that the witch across from her hadn't seen anything going on behind them.

"Oh, that's horrible," she said softly, reaching over and placing her hand gently on the other woman's own. "Zaire? As in, Turner, Minister for Magic? I always knew he was a piece of shit, I think we all did, deep down. Did he lead you on?" she asked, retracting her arm and sipping her drink, removing the red lipstick smear on the rim of the glass with her thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Tessa really wasn't really wanting to talk about it. Because she knew that this women was someone from the Daily Prophet. But talking was going to help her move on. And that really wasn't anyone that she wanted to talk to. So right now she was going to take her chances. She didn't want to ruin his image; Tessa was a nice person. But she lost her husband and seems like every guy who shown interest in her. There is part of her that wishes that this was just a bad dream. That Zaire and her was dating or even better for Damien to be alive. But it seemed like you couldn't get everything in life. That what does not kill you only makes you stronger. And she knew that one day she was going to find happiness again. And it would be worth the wait. Right now she was going to focus on Dominique.

That is when she started to play with the necklace that he gave her for her birthday. That was one thing that she didn't take off. “ Yes Zaire Turner.” She then started to sigh. “ I mean he is a good person and all that, but he is a dick for leading me on. He made me believe that someone could love me after I accepted that my husband was dead.” She continued to play with her necklace. “ What makes it worse is my little girl throw my birthday party and invited him. He gave me this and he really like Dominique. Now I have to tell her why Zaire isn't coming around anymore.” There was days when Tessa wished that life could make sense.
Back to top Go down
Amalia Grayson
Unsorted
Amalia Grayson

PostSubject: Re: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:15 am

The witch opposite her seemed to feel guilt, or something similar, Amalia assumed. The signs were textbook; back-tracking on her words, nervous ticks, which in this case appared to be fiddling, and soft sighs between her sentences. The witch almost frowned, sipping her drink again before placing it on the table and leaving it alone for a little while. She almost felt sorry for the older woman. Amalia couldn't sympathise, she had never been with anyone properly, aside from the odd fling in Hogwarts (but come on, who didn't have them?), but she had always been on the delivering end of the break-ups, never receiving.

At the mention of a daughter, the blonde found herself completely and utterly hooked on the story. She bowed her head a little, lowering her sunglasses just an inch to look at the other witch's face unobscured, the despair consuming her like a giant blaze. She returned them to their usual place, speaking up again. "Oh, that's just awful," she said softly, letting the rest of her face take up a sad expression for Tessa's sake. "Your poor daughter... I'm so sorry any of this happened to you." She stayed quiet for a few moments, as if trying to process the information (which she really wasn't), and when her lips opened again, she was just a curious young 25 year old all over again.

"If you don't mind my asking, how did it all happen? Between you and him, I mean. Did he take you out on a few dates, maybe back to his house or anything?" she enquired, tilting her head to the side. If there was any dirt to be gathered, goodness knew that Amalia would get every last pinch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Tessa was feeling bad as she was telling this woman this. And it was because she was sure that Zaire would hear about this. And she couldn't live with herself. Amalia was saying that she felt sorry for what happened to Tessa. Now she was being asked how all of this happened. “ Well you can say that it started here. I was wanting to be by myself, and well Zaire came over and sat with me. He then started to talk to me about what was happening to me. I know Dominique sent him an invite to my birthday party. We really didn't have a date since he was called away because of work for months.”

She wished that more would have happened between them. But there was nothing that she could do.
Back to top Go down
Amalia Grayson
Unsorted
Amalia Grayson

PostSubject: Re: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:49 am

There were a lot of things that Amalia could have said about the Minister, then. After a few seconds of not so careful thinking, however, she decided against saying any of them, a little cautious that she might strike a nerve and trigger some kind of emotional breakdown. That was a door that the witch didn't even want to come close to even touching the handle of.

"He then started to talk to me about what was happening to me."

The blonde frowned again, resting her head on her free hand, glancing down to ensure the tape recorder was still on. "Well, Tessa, sweetie," she said, tone sickly sweet as always. "There are plenty more fish in the sea, you know? You'll find someone who'll make you ten times happier than he ever could have hoped to. At least you got your last goodbye from him, hmm? At least you got a bit of closure. He could've just left with nothing, imagine that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Tessa let out a small laugh when she said there was other fish in the sea. “ That part maybe true but it seems like they always leave me more hurt then I am. I know I had dinner with a man and there was a rumor going around I had a lover in Spain. But that was because Dominique didn't know what she should and shouldn't say.” She then started to sigh when a last goodbye was mention. “ I never got a goodbye or even a reason. I just got told that he had ministry business and couldn't go on our date. He didn't even owl me to tell me that he was back.” It seemed like she had to start over or maybe this was something to tell her that she didn't deserve to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got friends in low places ( Open)   I got friends in low places ( Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I got friends in low places ( Open)
Page 1 of 1