Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stealth & Tracking Reports

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stealth & Tracking Reports Empty
PostSubject: Stealth & Tracking Reports   Stealth & Tracking Reports EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:44 am

Unseen University Education Committee

School: Unseen University

Department: Stealth & Tracking - Auror Division
Report Date: 31st May 2013
Student Name: Miss Scarlett Waters
Attendance: 100%
Conduct: Outstanding

Mark on Theory: Outstanding
Mark on Practical: Outstanding

Remarks: As the only female in the beginning of the lesson, it could be said that my expectations for the witch in the beginning were flimsy at best. However, after polite introductions and unwanted male behaviour at the start of the lesson, my opinion on the witch began to change. Miss Waters has no trouble in supplying answers in class, both from textbooks and her own knowledge bases, which is by far a good talent to hold.

Despite a slightly hesitant persona in the first lesson in regards to the skill set required, I am proud to say that Miss Waters was the only one to make it through the lesson, for her capability of using her brain. I am sorry for her, in a manner, for having to deal with idiots when she is more than competent in this field.

The field task was an area in which Miss Waters excelled herself greatly. It was quite clear from the beginning that the witch had a logical head on her shoulders and thought every move through before undertaking it. A key tool in the art of stealth, even when it had not been openly mentioned in the classes. It is once again a very clear sign that the witch will do well in her field.

A copy of this letter has been forwarded to the Ministry of Magic on your behalf. Please keep this as proof of your competence until your certificate comes by Owl.

Louis Clement

OOC: Admins, please add one star to Miss Waters' professional status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth & Tracking Reports   Stealth & Tracking Reports EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:56 am

Student Name: Miss Marilyn Caldwell
Attendance: 75%
Conduct: Outstanding

Mark on Theory: Outstanding
Mark on Practical: Outstanding

Remarks: After joining the class late, Miss Caldwell could have been said to have a little bit of a disadvantage in regards to the course. However, after a meeting between the two of us to gage her competence in joining the Auror course, it was quite clear that she was more than capable of joining those who'd already passed. The meeting showed that the witch is psychologically fit for action, as well as physically capable of doing what is asked of her.

Despite the low attendance score, I would like to point out that this is simply because the witch couldn't be in the classes. This is not a deduction for non-attendance. Therefore, this is not a negative point on Miss Caldwell's reliance to the corp.

The second half of the course showed once again that the witch was highly competent in the field. Ideas were passed between her partner whilst they worked, meticulous in their efforts. Nothing was rushed in to, showing a cool head under pressure. The use of a variation of spells to perform the task showed a competence and knowledge of how to keep herself concealed, as the course requires.

I am therefore more than happy for the witch to return to my classroom next semester and will most certainly put her forward for a rank increase within the Ministry of Magic even so early in her career.

A copy of this letter has been forwarded to the Ministry of Magic on your behalf. Please keep this as proof of your competence until your certificate comes by Owl.

Louis Clement

OOC: Admins, please add one star to Miss Caldwell's professional status.

Last edited by Louis Clement on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth & Tracking Reports   Stealth & Tracking Reports EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:07 am

Student Name: Mr Aaron Rosier
Attendance: 50%
Conduct: Exceeds Expectations

Mark on Theory: Dreadful
Mark on Practical: N/A

Remarks: When Mr Rosier entered the classroom, I can say that he was at least polite to his superiors in the lesson. After an introduction, however, the young man seemed to go within himself and I had to prompt the boy for answers to the questions. Whilst I do not tolerate chatterboxes in my class, I do at least expect some interest to be held in my lessons.

However, once called upon, the answers given by Mr Rosier were of satisfactory quality.

The lesson seemed to go downhill, however when I asked Mr Rosier to partner up and use camouflage techniques on his partner. The summoning of a canvas was alarming, seeing as the male didn't understand that he was supposed to paint his partner's face. I am not quite sure how to deal with this, even now. It was in seeing this that I dismissed the class.

The only merit I can give Mr Rosier is his politeness, and whilst I am not overly keen on seeing him back in my class, I will give him a second chance if he truly believes that this is the right career path for him. 

A copy of this letter has been forwarded to the Ministry of Magic on your behalf. You will be able to resit this lesson in later classes, but I would suggest you practice in your own time.

Louis Clement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth & Tracking Reports   Stealth & Tracking Reports EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:21 am

Student Name: Mr Kaleb Chase
Conduct: Exceeds Expectations

Remarks: Mr Chase from the outset was a quiet man who couldn't even bring himself to acknowledge his superiors. In the Auror field, this is not a virtue that will bode well with any person of a higher rank. I will put this down to his first glimpse of the corp, which is and always will be, one of respect.

The ideas of the boy are something... different. Whilst not wrong, it seems Mr Chase likes to take the most complicated routes to find success. Perhaps it was because his answers had already been taken, given the young man's quiet nature, but if this is the case, it should probably be said that Mr Chase should learn to make his voice heard above others. Being quiet is not a great asset in the Auror field, and I hope Mr Chase realises this before he slips through the net unnoticed.

I am not sure as to whether the boy was copying a colleague when he deemed painting on canvas was the way forward, or whether he believed this to be the way camouflage was done. It is, of course, worrying in our field that this can be mistaken for a painting class. Mr Chase, along with the rest of the class, was told to leave at this point, due to his incompetence.

Despite the highly lacking report, if Mr Chase would like to join my classes again, he will have but one second chance. One mistake is allowable, two are not. My recommendations is to read up on the subject, and try again when the class comes up. In regards to the Ministry, I would not send this boy on any missions yet, because a lot of character needs to be built before this candidate is ready.

A copy of this letter has been forwarded to the Ministry of Magic on your behalf. You will be able to resit this lesson in later classes, but I would suggest you practice in your own time.

Louis Clement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth & Tracking Reports   Stealth & Tracking Reports EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 am

Student Name: Mr David Shuter
Conduct: Troll

Remarks: Where to start with this one? Mr Shuter is a man of the most distasteful manners I have ever had the displeasure to meet. Upon entering my classroom, the recruit did not think to acknowledge me as a superior officer first. Not only did he think that not acknowledging my presence would be a good idea, he made a beeline for the only female in the room, and was much too friendly for the corp. I am not quite sure as to what the boy believed joining such an elite group of people would mean, but respect for others is most definitely one of them.

I would also like to point out, that I would not advise placing Mr Shuter in an area with many distractions from the aforementioned display.

After being directed to the back of the room to avoid such distractions, the manner in which the boy took the order was disgusting. There was no acknowledgement except for a shrug, which is definitely not showing any respect. It is with this knowledge, that I suggest a hard lesson be taught to the boy in the area of discipline.

Mr Shuter is also the height of arrogance and sees no benefit in listening to others in the class. It became apparent early on that the young man wanted the spotlight for himself, which is merely a perfect example that he is not a team player. Alarm bells had begun to ring in my head at this point, because an ego is not an asset in the Auror corp.

The young man also displayed an alarming incapability to distinguish between Muggle and Magical objects. This could be dangerous in missions if he isn't aware of the difference, so my advice would be to take out a book on the defining qualities of Magical objects.

After trying to take discipline action with the boy, it seemed he did not learn from his mistakes and the moment he entered back in to the room, the ego made itself quite clear. I am not sure as to how you are to deal with Mr Shuter, but I am under the impression it is going to take a lot of work, and effort to tame him in to anything resembling an acceptable Auror.

Mr Shuter's intelligence took a plummet when he posed for the painting session, something that I hadn't thought possible after all of the commotion he'd already caused. Further comment on this is unnecessary.

In regards to Mr Shuter's future, I will, reluctantly, allow him one more class to try to redeem himself. I do not know whether anything will change, given the boys ego, but I am willing to try once more. It is in my opinion, that this young man should be kept to office work for the time being, because he is in no way competent for the field, or working in teams.

Louis Clement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealth & Tracking Reports   Stealth & Tracking Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealth & Tracking Reports
Page 1 of 1