Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continuing the Clement Line

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Continuing the Clement Line Empty
PostSubject: Continuing the Clement Line   Continuing the Clement Line EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:30 am

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

So, I have been looking around the site and I have come to notice that Louis is literally the oldest on the site (bar one other). This of course is quite concerning given his age difference to almost every female character on the site! Therefore, I have decided to put up a claim for someone to step up to making a character for Louis.

But, I can hear you asking, what am I looking for?

Well, as Louis is a Pureblood from one of the oldest and richest families in France, it goes without saying that he will require a Pureblood wife. The woman doesn't have to be French, but it is a MUST that the woman in question is very traditional in her ways. This means that they should have no interest in Muggle things, she shouldn't even begin to think to speak against Louis in public, she should run the household for him whilst making it look like Louis has done everything.

The woman in question should be sophisticated, enjoying social events with other Pureblood families as well as organising her own. There is also the fact that the woman will not be working, because Pureblood women don't do such things.

But most importantly, the woman should think highly of Louis, and come to love him (through threading, nothing instantaneous).

Given Louis turning 40 next month in game, it should be noted that I don't want anyone below the age of 35 to be made for him.

Please also note that I would preferably want to RP with someone who doesn't mind large plotting sessions, and detailed posts. We can go back a little bit and work forward to how they got to today if you would like to.

I am pretty much open to anything else, so please let me know here if you're interested, or contact me via PM to discuss!

I look forward to hearing from someone! *hopeful smile*
Back to top Go down

Continuing the Clement Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Clement Line   Continuing the Clement Line EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:35 am

Someone has been filled for this position, but thank you to those who looked/took an interest in this position.
Back to top Go down

Continuing the Clement Line
Page 1 of 1