Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some sort of miracle (Hercales)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
October Faileng
Graduate
Graduate
October Faileng

Some sort of miracle (Hercales) Empty
PostSubject: Some sort of miracle (Hercales)   Some sort of miracle (Hercales) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:39 pm

October just had been wandering around the streets of England, since she was bored from time to time she wanted to walk and get some kind of fresh air, it was the only time where she enjoyed walking because it was the only time where she didn't think of her being different from the rest of the people out there. October hated how she got the gene to be Bipolar from her mother. While walking she caught sight of a familiar face and was paralyzed. October walked over to the familiar face and tapped his shoulder.

"Herc?"
Back to top Go down
Hercales Zebedee
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Hercales Zebedee

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of miracle (Hercales)   Some sort of miracle (Hercales) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Herc had made his way to some town he was not sure where but his clothes were tattered from his long journey and he felt like he was going to collapse. Then he felt someone tap his shoulder he turned around and saw a face the only face that he remembered. Heck he couldn't even remember what he looked like himself. "October beautiful October my I am glad to see you. Is my name Herc?" He seriously was feeling stupid but then again there was the trauma he went through.

"Umm by the way where am I?"
Back to top Go down
October Faileng
Graduate
Graduate
October Faileng

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of miracle (Hercales)   Some sort of miracle (Hercales) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:47 am

When Herc turned around she was completely stunned and let tears come to her brown eyes. It was absolutely amazing that he wasn't dead like everyone assumed he was but it also hurt when he asked if Herc was his name. "I'm glad to see you too and yes your name is Hercales Zebedee but people call you Herc" October explained. "How do you remember me but not your name?" October asked.

"You're in England."
Back to top Go down
Hercales Zebedee
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Hercales Zebedee

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of miracle (Hercales)   Some sort of miracle (Hercales) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:19 am

So England was this where he wanted to get back to? He couldn't remember but if she was here then he was sure he was in the right place unless she was just an Iillusion of the mind. No she was real so he finally made it though he was not sure how to explain what had happened to him to cause him to forget his own name and a lot of other things that he couldnot think of right now but he was sure they were important.

"It is a long story..." Herc said as he closed his eyes briefly he wanted her to know why he had disappeared. Why he can't remember his name but at the momebt it was just too fresh in his mind. A nightmare that he won't he able to wake up from for a long time.
Back to top Go down
October Faileng
Graduate
Graduate
October Faileng

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of miracle (Hercales)   Some sort of miracle (Hercales) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:42 pm

October could tell that Hercales didn't want to talk about it, it was written all over his face and just the way he spoke you could tell that whatever happened to him was completely bad and he wasn't ready to speak about his adventures he went through when he got kidnapped. Just from him not knowing his own name was a red flag for her and the fact that he looked like he rolled out of a garbage bin. "Its okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but we do need to get you out of these clothes" October pointed to his attire. "Come on my house isn't far from here, we can just go there and I can give you some of my cousin's clothes" she didn't want to see Herc like this.
Back to top Go down
Hercales Zebedee
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Hercales Zebedee

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of miracle (Hercales)   Some sort of miracle (Hercales) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:29 am

Herc managed a small smile so far he didn't have a splitting headache so that was good. He was happy to find her the only person he remembered he hoped being with her would open up some of his memories. As he hoped she.seemed ready to help without knowing what truly happened though he would tell her eventually it was just too fresh right now for him to talk about.

"Thanks guess I don't look that much like the god that you first met." He knew he looked awful but had no money on him to get out of the ragged blood stained clothes.
Back to top Go down
October Faileng
Graduate
Graduate
October Faileng

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of miracle (Hercales)   Some sort of miracle (Hercales) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:29 pm

October couldn't help but let a small smile come to her face when he commented about his.looks. He had blood on him and he looked like extreme hell but she'd never be mean and actually tell him that. "I never fell for you because of you look Herc, I fell for you for you" October explained to him. "Come on" October took his hand in hers and walked towards her home. She wanted so much to take the pain away from the man she loves but she didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of miracle (Hercales)   Some sort of miracle (Hercales) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some sort of miracle (Hercales)
Page 1 of 1