Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected (Tristan L.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tristan Lycanthe
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Tristan Lycanthe

Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:06 pm

"Of course its what I want. I just want you. By my side." She took his hand and gave it a light squeeze. SHe looked up at him, her eyes had gone back to normal brown. "I know its early, but theres no denying how I feel. You are my mate. I love you." She kissed him lightly then bit his lip softly. It was how wolves claimed each other.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Lassiter
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Ryan Lassiter

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 am

Ryan nodded to her, he figured that she wanted him by her side, he had heard that werewolves were protective of their mates, but he never thought he would ever become a mate to a werewolf. "Okay then, just keep me informed of when and where" Ryan said to Tristan. When she said she loved him, he was stunned. "I don't know what to say" he was honest.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:20 pm

"By my side. In the forest. Deep, deep in the forest. Tonight. After dinner." There was a pack meeting tonight and she decided it would be best to tell her mother about Ryan with the whole pack there. Also, that way she didnt have to tell everyone a million times. She could just get it done all at once. "Unless you dont want to. I mean I can handle it by myself. Id just rather you be there with me."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Lassiter
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Ryan Lassiter

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:46 pm

His heart began thumping now, he wasn't expecting to meet them that quickly but if Tristan wanted him there he'd go. Why couldn't he say no to her? Was it the bond thing? He had no idea but he'd deal with this. "Sure, I'll meet you here and we can walk together. I don't think I'll be ready to walk into a werewolves den if I'm alone" Ryan replied to her. He liked her and she was beautiful, he would walk with her and stand United with her.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 am

Tristan smiled and kissed him as he agreed to face the pack with her. "They wont hurt you if you are with me. They know better than to do anything that could possibly upset me. The last person who did got kicked out of the pack. Became a Lone Wolf." She smiled reassuringly and gave his hand a squeeze. "We can do this." She began walking toward the cave and looked around when they got there. The entire pack was already there and staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Lassiter
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Ryan Lassiter

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Ryan let Tristan kiss him and he had to admit he was a little less scared but not really. He never replied, just followed her to the werewolves den. When they arrived all eyes were on them and he really had to stop himself for cowering away, their gazes were intense and Ryan knew they meant business. The Gryffindor waiting for someone to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Tristan walked deeper into the cave with Ryan by her side. She stepped up to her mother and smiled, "Hello mother. This is Ryan. My mate. Ryan, this is my mother and the rest of my pack." The entire cave filled with whispers as soon as she said the word mate. Her mother, however, stayed silent and watched Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Lassiter
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Ryan Lassiter

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 am

They walked deeper and with each step he took he got more nervous then he was before. When he spotted Tristan's mother he calmed his nerves and somehow found confidence and made sure to keep eye contact. "Hello Mrs. Lycanthe it is a pleasure to meet you" he spoke. Ryan waited for her response. He ignored the murmurs from the others, right now he was extremely focused at meeting his mate's mother.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:57 am

Marissa Lycanthe kept her eyes on Ryan and stepped down to face him at his level. "Welcome to the pack Ryan. I expect you to take care of my little Tristan." Just then, a boy ran over to Tris and picked her up, "PRINCESS!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Lassiter
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Ryan Lassiter

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:12 am

Ryan let out a breath for relief he didn't know that he was holding. He nodded. "I will" just then a little boy ran over to Tristan and he couldn't help but be amused when he picked her up. Just being here in her natural element was good enough for him. He still was shocked that he was actually the mate to a gorgeous werewolf. A werewolf who was a Princess. No one would believe this.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:09 am

Tris lghed as one of her best fiends, Lucas, came oer and hugged her. "Hey, Lucas." She smiled and hugged him. She went back over to Ryan and took his hand into hers. She gave it a squeeze. She was so happy. Her pack had accepted Ryan, and he had accepted her. She leaned up and whispered into his ear, "I love you, Ryan Lassiter."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Lassiter
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Ryan Lassiter

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Ryan was stunned when she said that she loved him. They had just met and he didn't know what to say really. "It's probably different for you but for me I'm not ready for that yet. I want to get to know you better" he whispered back to her. An idea came into his head. "Would you like to attend the ball with me? I think it will be a blast" Ryan never was one for school dances but he'd attend one if she asked him to. The Gryffindor waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Tristan frowned at his response to her saying I love you. She thought her mate would say it back. Maybe Ryan wasnt her mate after all. SHe sighed but looked up when he asked her to the ball. She faked a smile and nodded, "Yeah. Sure. Itll be fun." She kissed his cheek and rested her head on his chest, questioning his actuality in being her mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Tristan L.)   Unexpected (Tristan L.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected (Tristan L.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2