Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Correspondence.II (Vanessa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Correspondence.II (Vanessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Correspondence.II (Vanessa)    Correspondence.II (Vanessa)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:39 am

Before Louise was due to set up her stall in the village she made a quick stop at the post office to send a special letter to Vanessa, along with one of her favorite creations, a vase of edible flowers, at least five of each kind.

Miss Sheridan

This year has been quite different from my other years at Hogwarts, I made a new friend this year, she's a Ravenclaw. She's very kind and helped me with homework so I could focus on making a start on a business idea. I hope you like the flowers I've sent along too, they're entirely edible, I got the idea from a book on origami, and thought it'd be interesting to try it with rice paper.

I hope everything is going well for you, I've been in contact with Lady Eleanor recently. She seems to like the idea of me making sweets and suggested I send some along for the children at St. Mungos. The thought's stuck and I really want to continue.  I've been doing my best in lessons, but I'm worried my care of magical creatures grade will be a bit lower this year, I fainted in the first lesson. I miss you very much Miss Sheridan, I was wondering if I could come back for the Christmas holidays? If that would be alright with you?

Love
Louise grey.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Correspondence.II (Vanessa)    Correspondence.II (Vanessa)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Correspondence.II (Vanessa)  Aishwarya+Rai+Arrivals+Royal+Ascot+Opening+J6mtLYJNFdZx
Vanessa Jhalak Sheridan

Dearest Louise Jane,

Thank you for the edible flowers you sent along a week ago. I apologize for taking so long to reply but I was busy trying to get the parcels together to send along with my response. It is ill fated in our family for a child to receive simply a letter from home unaccompanied by signs of a present and affectionate family.

The vase was beautifully designed, Monsieur Clement and I are both so proud of you for all your hard work. There was too much of it to eat in one go so I saw fit to distribute some among the household staff. A few of the flowers have been saved to be baked into a desert of some sort, the Housekeeper has informed me. When the kitchen staff gets around to it, I will be sure to send you the end product.

I'm surprised - and a little concerned - that Lady Eleanor has been in touch with you. Most of England is of the opinion that she doesn't have time for casual correspondence, least of all with her good daughter. But if she would like you to spend some time with the children at her hospital, I would advice you to take her up on her offer. Eleanor Murray is not one to be displeased.

Fainted? Whatever for? Were they teaching about some disgusting rodent as usual? The problem with the English, I suppose. They can never determine where mediocrity ends and filth begins. My alma mater, Beauxbaton, would never have let something as vile as a niffler into the palace. But then again, the French were always more tasteful in that sense.

You need not continue with that class if you aren't comfortable. I shall write to your headmaster myself and ask that you be excused from such things. You are a lady, Louise Jane, not a Zoo Keeper.

Love
Vanessa

PS: Monsieur Clement sends his love too and says he looks forwards to seeing you in the Christmas holidays. And for future reference, you do not need my permission to spend holidays at home, Louise Jane. This is your home as well and you may come and go as you please.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Correspondence.II (Vanessa)    Correspondence.II (Vanessa)  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:24 am

Miss Sheridan,

I'm so glad you liked them, and I think it is fantastic to have them put to other uses, I must remember that. Do you think the staff could possibly send me a recipe for chocolate and velvet cake? I would like to make a birthday cake for Josh this year, a small one for him to enjoy, I know he doesn't like being fussed over by so many people at once.

Thank you so much for the presents, I love all of them, I've already read Cunning confections: A Chocolatiers guide to gourmet sweets. I didn't know just how much you could do with one ingredient.

It was not a rodent of any kind, I don't mind rodents, we were talking about dragons and well, I think muggles call it post traumatic stress (I've been reading so many medical journals lately) and I saw the dragon from the quidditch pitch last year, after that I woke up in the hospital wing. I'll continue care of magical creatures, just so long as dragons are not being discussed. I want to get as many good grades as I can, even if I am at a disadvantage.

I hope Monsieur Clement enjoyed the flowers too, I send him my love too.

Love
Louise grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Correspondence.II (Vanessa)    Correspondence.II (Vanessa)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Correspondence.II (Vanessa)
Page 1 of 1