Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am

Tessa smiled as her and Dominique was walking towards Honeydukes. And that was when she saw her niece there selling her chocolate. She then looked and seen that her baby girl was grinning ear to ear. And that because her two favorite things where here. Chocolate and her cousin, Louise. That is when Dominique then started to run towards Louise. But Tessa wasn't far behind her. " Chocolate, this is something that I will need a lot of it." She then was watching Louise and Dominique, she couldn't help but remember when she first came to them. Dominique then went and hugged Louise telling her how much she missed her.

" Now Louise you have to tell me how much is this lovely chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Esperanza Valdez
Unsorted
Esperanza Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:33 am

"Alright then. Well you can stay here if you like till she comes to fetch you. Hmm help you say?""Well I need to know if all these sweets are any good. Perhaps you can tell me which ones could be changed? Or.." She paused wondering how to word this. "How good are you at rhyming? I could use some help getting people's attention here."

Espe was a little worried about how she would sneak away later, after all she didn't actually have a 'Mummy' to come get her. When the older girl had to go back to the school Espe figured she could find a way to sneak off.
"Uhm, I'm not very good at Rhyming, English is my second and a half language," Espe said, she smiled at the older girl as she snuck one of the gummy's, "I like the gummy snakes they are perfect!" she said excitedly, "I can try and get other kids to come!" Espe had seen a pack of school aged kids walk down the street just a little bit. "I can try and make a sign?" Espe wondered how strong her wandless magic would be. She had heard about it, and was good at making/getting things she wanted, so it wouldn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:48 am

Louise just smiled kindly at the girl and nodded, adding one in Louis's direction too, she couldn't quite believe how much she'd made already it'd barely been two hours.
"That's ok. I'm not very good at Rhyming either." She grinned, hearing the girl could speak more than one language was impressive on it's own. "Well if you'd like you can find people, kids, to come here. Don't bother them too much though and try to keep where you can be seen, I don't want anyone worrying if you go missing."
Before she could say much else a heavy thud crashed into her and she spun around and looked down at the small arms hugging her and her face lit up like Christmas.

"DOM!" She picked up her little cousin and hugged her tightly. "Hello my little trouble maker. I missed you too..and Aunty Tessa of course." She added, smiling up at her Aunt. "All the prices are listed over there Tessa, you can pick out your own sweets for a box, or a few knuts for a handful." She offered, giving Dom a gummy worm to entertain her for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Picking up the box Louise had made for him, Louis was about to leave the small village when he noted none other than Tessa Grey heading towards the stall. The man bristled slightly, looking from Louise to her aunt. And... the child.

The Grey's were no Purebloods, Vanessa had that much right.

Especially with the way the child acted so... un-tutored. Louis made note to inform Vanessa of the company Louise was keeping, it would be important, as it always was in pureblood society. "I'll see you at Christmas, mon petit." Louis told his ward, giving her a small bow before turning away.

"Ms. Grey." Louis acknowledged Tessa, but not the child, before twisting on the spot and heading back to Vanessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:05 am

As promised, Brooke had taken Tristan to the Hogsmeade for a visit on one of the weekends, and he had been almost bouncing in anticipation. His parents had given him some money to spend on his first ever visit, and, although the value little in the eyes of Caleb, Aurelia and Brooke, it was more than Tristan had ever had on him before. He was clutching the tiny moleskin pouch so tightly, Brooke would have laughed had it been anyone else, but knowing his past, it only saddened her. Doing whatever she could to ease his tension, she explained to him the concept of having something made out of moleskin, and smiled when she saw him relax slightly.

When they arrived, the very first place she took him was Honeyduke's, because Brooke knew that he had never had sweets before. When she saw a familiar student outside, with what appeared to be a stall, she was surprised, but interested. "Hey, Louise, wasn't it?" she said with a smile, moving to look over at the things laid out on the table.

Tristan, too, followed her example and began to examine the different things laid out. The cobras immediately caught his attention, and he watched it with interest. Noticing his gaze, Brooke chuckled. "How much are these?" she asked, motioning to them.
Back to top Go down
Esperanza Valdez
Unsorted
Esperanza Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:33 am

Well if you'd like you can find people, kids, to come here. Don't bother them too much though and try to keep where you can be seen, I don't want anyone worrying if you go missing."
Before she could say much else a heavy thud crashed into her and she spun around and looked down at the small arms hugging her and her face lit up like Christmas.

Espe smled at the older girl, hoping she wouldn't be upset when Espe disappeared, but paused when another child ran up to the Slytherin and hugged her. The motherless child watched the interaction with a confusing mix of emotions Espe didn't feel equipped to handle. Sadness, envy, longing, loneliness, confusion, worry, and loss where all vying for predominant emotion. Turning Espe decided she didn't need to be jealous, she could find a new family, some of the other homeless kids did. They found their own families, she could just join one of theirs, or go to Angelo.

As she went to leave she saw him. Tristan!? They had been on the streets together, he was looking at the candy too, maybe she could team up with him again. There had been a stretch of years when Espe was a few years younger, that Tristan and her had almost made their own family. At the time, he was like a brother to her, then one day, they got separated, and never saw each other again. Seeing Tristan was like seeing Angelo; like seeing a ghost!
She tapped his shoulder lightly, so as not to disturb the people around him.
"Hey, Tristan, I got food, I'll share with you, if you want? I found a safer hide out too, I can show you?" After seeing the Slytherin have such a great response from her various family members, Espe was feeling like she just wanted someone who might be happy to see her. Someone who was family.
((OOC: Mel, if you want we could thread Tristan and Espe after this? Or I can change the post, I just thought this was the perfect opportunity!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:05 am

A light tap on his shoulder startle him, and he spun around, his hand automatically balling into a fist, guided by natural instinct. In time, that would turn to reaching for his wand, but he was still getting used to the whole idea of having it. The girl before him was vaguely familiar, and as he tried to place her, he relaxed, knowing that someone like her wouldn't hurt him.

"Hey, Tristan, I got food, I'll share with you, if you want? I found a safer hide out too, I can show you?"

And then it clicked, and his eyes went wide. "Espe?!" he cried, reaching out and giving the girl a hug. "Merlin. How have you been?" Her words had only then been processed, and he shook his head in reply to both. "Thank you, but I have food too, and I don't need to hide out any more..." he trailed off, not exactly sure how to explain what happened. Instead, he turned to Brooke, who had been watching their interactions with increasing shock.

"Uh, Brooke, this is Esperanza," he started, looking back at Espe and then back at his sister. He had shared almost all his experiences with Brooke, and he had no doubt that she would remember his stories. "Espe, this is my uh, sister, Brooke."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:38 am

Thana had lugged her not so few boxes of lollies out of the shop and made it about halfway back before remembering that she was going to Salem soon and promised a special someone some lollies, she put the ones she had into her bag, packing them so that they and the additions would fit. She ran back to the shop, not in a mad dash, but rather fast. She walked back in to see her friend, Louise. She watched her friend, patiently waiting her turn.
Back to top Go down
Esperanza Valdez
Unsorted
Esperanza Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Espe laughed at Tristan's reaction, she missed him. When you don't see a street kid for more than a few months, it normally doesn't mean anything good.
Espe watched the other girl, deciding how she felt about the turn of events. She's happy Tristan found a family, and was happy, but that just made her own solitude more apparent.
"You found your family? That's awesome! What's it like, living with parents and stuff?" Espe had never had two parents, for a while she thought she might, but it never ended up quite working out. For the last long while, she hasn't had any parents. She almost doesn't remember what having a mom is like...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:04 am

Dominique was so happy and excited to see Louise. She was giggling as she was pickked up and hugged tightly. “ Louise! I missed you. Mommy says that you are always busy.” Tessa was smiling as she was watching them both. How she missed the days when they where both at the house. But she knew that Louise was being tutored to be a pureblood, and she was engaged. Tessa couldn’t' help but giggle when she called Dom a troublemaker. It is what both girls are known for. “ Louise it is always nice to be able to see you. Even if that means buy more chocolate than we need. I know Azalea sent us a box, and ever since then Dom has to remember the rules to eat it. First she must eat a meal. I don't want her spoiling her appetite.

“ I think that I will be out some for a box. Might have to use them as rewards. “ She then watched as Louise gave Dom a gummy worm to keep her entertain. That is when she noticed someone who knew who she was. Tessa had no idea but it was but he was at Louise's engagement. “ Mr. Clement.”
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:28 am

The gathering crowd around her stall was overwhelming, Louise couldn't hide her grin if she tried, she nodded to her Auntie Tessa and with one hand started making up a couple of boxes for her to take home for Dom, all the while chanting a nursery rhyme for Dom's pleasure.
"ten green gummies, sitting on the stall, ten green gummies sitting on the stall, and if one green gummy should accidentally fall there'd be nine green gummies sitting on the stall..." She giggled at her little cousin and handed the boxes to Tessa.

She spotted a familiar face and grinned. "back already Thana? Everything alright?" she asked, hoping she hadn't forgotten anything.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:21 am

Thana heard Lolly Lou ask her [i] "back already Thana? Everything alright?" [i/] Lolly Lou asked, Thana just nodded. "Yeah, something was forgotten on my part! I need another box of lollies of everything you have!" she said, more people had come in the brief time she was gone. Thana felt a sense of pride again, Lolly Lou was living up to her name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)   Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Product testing (Open to Hogwarts students and teachers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2