Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) Empty
PostSubject: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:43 am

The few days since Josh had left the Gryffindor in the lurch as to what was expected of her had been... Mainly uneventful. The Quidditch match against Gryffindor the previous day had been one of the more exciting matches as they thumped Gryffindor properly, hospitalising two of the seven players on the pitch. Not to mention almost everyone was running at the site of any Slytherin Quidditch member.

It was a good feeling, really.

Making his way in to the courtyard and then in to the clock tower, Josh made his way up one of the sets of stairs and towards the back corner of the room. Leaning back against the cold stone wall, he waited for the Gryffindor to arrive, the pendulum counting each second with its slow movements.

Last edited by Josh Murray on Thu May 15, 2014 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:46 am

'Sunday, eight PM at the Clock Tower' he had told her. She wasn't entirely sure why, no, she was never entirely sure around him, but she couldn't leave him hanging. She had done his homework to the best of her ability, and yet she still felt unsatisfied with the work she had completed. It was a difficult task, writing six scrolls when she didn't even do the subject (not had she ever studied Alchemy), and it had taken quite a lot of precious time away from her own studies. Still, she had found the research to be an interesting challenge.

She had made her way up the steps to the Clock Tower, where Josh was to meet her, clutching the rolls of parchment in her hand. She had to admit to herself (not to him) that she was actually both interested and curious to see him again. "Hello?" she called out, not noticing him in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:24 pm

As the witch stepped up in to the tower, Josh stayed lurking in the shadows, moving only when she'd stepped far enough away from the stairs. As amusing as it might be to watch the Gryffindor fall down the stairs from fright, she was useful. Though, of course, the Slytherin would never admit that out loud.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Young." Josh whispered, his voice right in her ear as he'd slunk silently behind her. Josh's lips moved instantly to the witch's neck in greeting, his hands moving to the six lengths of parchment she'd completed for him. It had been much too easy, but oh so fun to play with her in that manner. "I believe these are mine." The boy teased as he prized them from her hand.

"Which means you want a reward." He whispered in her ear, readying himself for something more as his lips ghosted her skin gently. "Does here suit you, Young?" The Slytherin continued, his voice feather light, but his tone oh so dark with the hint of what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:15 am

"Hello, Young."

"Shit," she jumped at his voice, and the feeling of his lips upon her neck. Why'd he have to do that? He seemed to know the things that made her tick, that made her weak to the knees and the butterflies awaken in her stomach.

"I believe these are mine."

She felt his hands snake down her arms, for the parchment in her hand, and she let him take it. She had come to realise that Josh was very 'straight to business' when it came to these sorts of things "They are," she murmured in response "You know it took ages to find the info," she added.

"Which means you want a reward... Does here suit you, Young?"

She tilted her head to the side a little, as if considering. He appeared to be eager to give her her 'reward'. It was his voice that gave that appearance. It was light and sultry and seductive, and very... persuasive "Well," she said "I'm not sure it suits me here. But you chose this place for some reason... Right?" she replied. She wanted him to know fully that she had some sort of control over herself. Because she'd had the impression, after that day he'd left her with his work at the library, that she'd lost control. And she didn't like that feeling one bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:32 am

The jump as he spoke was exactly what Josh had been intending on, and the reaction as his lips touched her neck was perfection. Cassidy was a good play thing, like that. Always so eager to please, so wanting of his attention, it made the manipulation process so much more fun.

"You know it took ages to find the info,"

"And I'm very proud of you." Josh replied, it was of course no interest to him how long it took. Nor did the quality matter either, because when all was said and done, the only outcome that mattered out of the whole thing was that she had done as he asked with little resilience.

"I'm not sure it does suit me here. But you chose this place for some reason... Right?"

Moving around to face Cassidy, his head cocked slightly as he calculated her in his head, Josh wondered what she was thinking. "I chose a place to give us privacy." Josh replied, waving to the vast open area that nobody frequented very often. Not at this hour, anyway. "Is that not what you want?" He whispered, slipping an arm around her waist and drawing the witch close to him.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:30 am

"And I'm very proud of you."

"I wouldn't speak of pride so soon," she replied softly "Haven't I told you how crap I am at writing things like that?" she said. She still maintained that he wouldn't be happy at all, once he realised the mark he'd get for the task. Even with her own work, as hard as she tried, her results were never as good as she wanted them to be.

"I chose a place to give us privacy... Is that not what you want?"

He'd moved in front of her and pulled her closer to him. And she didn't resist, because she didn't particularly want to resist "Of course I want privacy..." she replied "But," she pulled her arms around his neck, to pull herself closer to him "I just thought maybe somewhere cosier would be better. It's just a little bit cold, you know," she replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:46 am

As the Gryffindor played herself down, Josh inwardly shook his head. Why did everyone play themselves down all the time? Upbringing, that was what it was. If they stopped being so down about everything, the world was their oyster. "It'll be fine." Josh insisted, because he really couldn't be bothered to argue against such things.

"Of course I want privacy..." she replied "But,"

As her arms moved around his neck, Josh couldn't help the smirk that touched his lips. She'd probably see it as the way most boys acted when a girl came to them easily, and for the most part that was exactly what it was, but Josh was not just any boy. No, this was a triumph on so many levels that didn't need counting in the slightest.

"I just thought maybe somewhere cosier would be better. It's just a little bit cold, you know,"

"What do you need cosy for?" Josh asked, leaning down to press his lips to hers in the hope to silence her. Cold could be taken care of when the next round activities came around. Comfort was just a luxury that Josh didn't need. Cassidy hadn't wanted to do it "right" last time, so why the change of heart now, Josh couldn't comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:20 am

"It'll be fine."

Cass didn't bother to go on. She didn't particularly want to dwell on school work for the moment. She felt that right now, with the amount of work she was getting and all the classes she'd taken, was enough to overwhelm her. It just wasn't the time to think of it. She saw the smirk appear on Josh's lips, and couldn't help herself but let a coy smile creep onto hers.

"What do you need cosy for?"

And with that he kissed her. And she kissed him back too, softly and gently. She figured this time, she wanted to do it properly. As thrilling as it had been by the lake, she wanted proper. After a few moments in the kiss, she pulled back "Cosy's nice." she said "It's not comfortable on the cold, hard ground, I'd imagine," she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:33 am

Josh finally thought that he'd be getting what he wanted when Cassidy pulled away from him once more and the Slytherin let out an audible groan of discontent at the action. Why did girls have to be so difficult about these things?

"Cosy's nice." she said "It's not comfortable on the cold, hard ground, I'd imagine,"

The words were close enough to a 'not now' without actually saying them. Even though her lips were telling the story he knew, the insecure girly comments of it having to be right were surfacing. If that was how Cassidy wanted to play, then Josh would allow her that much. "Okay, not here." Josh whispered against her lips, running through his schedule in his head. "I have patrol duty with one of the Ravenclaws on Wednesday up by the Gryffindor common room. I'll come to you." Josh whispered, if comfort was what she wanted, her own four poster bed would be enough for her.

A few charms would be enough to keep his presence unknown.

However, Josh wasn't going to go empty handed that evening. Even if it would look like he was leaving her small promises as he pressed his lips back to hers. A little more firmly this time to show that he wanted her again. Perhaps verging on claiming her as his own. All with the power of his lips. Until he gently pulled away. "I want you to bring me something though, Young. For that effort. Do you think you can do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:23 am

She frowned slightly at his groan when she pulled away. Was it really that bad that she just didn't want to do anything here? She didn't think so. Why did guys have to be so impatient with these things?

"Okay, not here... I have patrol duty with one of the Ravenclaws on Wednesday up by the Gryffindor common room. I'll come to you."

She felt strangely satisfied he had listened to her, seeming to be considerate of her. That was a good feeling "Don't let me distract from your duties," she replied to him "But I guess if you really would like to..." she added and smirked "You just need to make sure no one hears,"

And then he kissed her again. And Cassidy noted the difference between the others. It had something different about it, something added. Not passion, but strength, strangely enough. It felt stronger than the others. Perhaps he did want her, and perhaps this time, he wasn't going to leave as soon as they were finished.

"I want you to bring me something though, Young. For that effort. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Well, that depends on what you want me to bring for you," she replied "If it's more homework you want me to do, the answer's 'no'."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:14 am

"Don't let me distract from your duties,"

Josh smirked slightly at that notion. "After my duties, Young, I'm not quite that neglectful." The Slytherin replied, most boys might have used better terminology, but this was Josh, he wasn't going to be perfect at these things, and he didn't need to be. He could play girls quite easily.

"You just need to make sure no one hears,"

"That's just a simple silencing charm, Young, no harm in that one." Josh replied, a smirk on his face. The only problem he'd have would be navigating the girl's stairs, and as a prefect, Josh was quite sure he could overrule that one.

"Well, that depends on what you want me to bring for you,"

"The sword of Gryffindor." Josh replied, his face deadly serious as always as he looked to the witch for a reaction. But before she could reply, he continued. "It's in the Headmaster's Office, I know. But I just wanted to see it for myself. I can't wield it, but you can." He explained, hoping she would go along with it. "Just hide it in your trunk until I come to you. You can do that, right?" Josh asked, giving her a look that silently pleaded for her to fulfil his wish.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:15 am

"After my duties, Young, I'm not quite that neglectful."

"That's apparent," she replied to him. She listened as he stated (directly and straight to the point) that he'd use a silencing charm. She didn't inquire as to how he'd got past the girl's dormitory steps, obviously he already knew. That was evident. He was a smart boy, really. And in that way, Cass sort of admired him. She could only wish to have his sort of intelligence. She'd always been a bit too trusting.

"The sword of Gryffindor."

"Wait-" but he had already cut her off and gone on to explain.

"It's in the Headmaster's Office, I know. But I just wanted to see it for myself. I can't wield it, but you can... Just hide it in your trunk until I come to you. You can do that, right?"

She couldn't help but feel something was off. If he just wanted to 'see it for himself', he wouldn't need her to take it for him. There was definitely something else "Why?" she asked "Why do I need to hide it in my trunk for you? What do you want it for?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:34 am

"Why?" she asked "Why do I need to hide it in my trunk for you? What do you want it for?"

"You're so distrusting, Young." Josh mused, leaning in to capture her lips for his own once more. Because, really, she'd given herself to him a very long time ago, and everything about her was now his. She just liked to act as if this wasn't the case. Typical of a Gryffindor, in that way.

"I just want to see it, nothing more." Josh insisted, for once telling the truth about his intentions. "The Headmaster and I don't see eye to eye. But you can make that happen for me, Young. I have every faith in you to be able to."

With another kiss, Josh stepped away, making it look like he was really trying to resist her. Make the Gryffindor believe she was special enough to make him lose that much control. "Wednesday." He whispered, before slinking back in to the shadows and seemingly disappearing from the room.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:07 am

"You're so distrusting, Young."

When he kissed her, she naturally followed his lead "Well," she mumbled "It's just a little bit suss when someone asks you to get a sword from the headmaster's office for them,"

"I just want to see it, nothing more... The Headmaster and I don't see eye to eye. But you can make that happen for me, Young. I have every faith in you to be able to."

Again, with the faith. For someone appearing to be so logical the whole time, Josh spoke of an awful lot of faith. Particularly faith in her. Cassidy wasn't exceptional. She knew that herself, and was strangely alright with being ordinary. So, the question was, why on earth was Josh Murray, a prefect who was 'practically perfect', so trusting in a girl like her. Funnily enough, that niggling at the back of her mind, hadn't stopped. But she had made a point of ignoring that. The amount of times she'd relied on it and been wrong was astounding. "Fine. If you only want to see it, I'll-I'll get it for you, okay?"

And then he kissed her again and stepped away. And the look on his face bought butterflies back to her stomach. It made a girl feel special, having someone look at you with, what was it exactly?, a mixture of lust and also a need. She was sure he wanted her, and she liked being wanted.

"Wednesday."

She nodded "Wednesday," she confirmed before he disappeared back into the shadows. She composed her self a little before she turned and walked out of the room, her mind reeling with the thought of him, and forming plans on how she'd retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)   Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning) Empty

Back to top Go down

Right on Time (Clock Tower - Cassidy & Josh - Language Warning)
Page 1 of 1