Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) Empty
PostSubject: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:43 am

Cassidy had taken a lot of classes. Really, quite a lot. And she had piles and piles of homework to get through. Just the thought of all that work literally made Cassidy want to cry (well, not literally, but it was indeed a painful thought). Reluctantly, she had done the 'responsible' thing and left the rowdy Gryffindor Common Room to go to the tranquil library to complete her work.

She selected an empty table to the side of the room and slung her bag into the empty seat next to her. She took out the things she needed, books, quills, parchment, and spread them out across the table and dismally, she got to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:54 am

It had been a long time since Josh had caught up with the witch many would call kissed by fire, and the boy knew he had to go careful with his contacts, show them he was still interested so that he could bend them to his will. That meant using many other sources to pin point the location of the Gryffindor prefect. That afternoon, the witch had made her was to the library, and Josh had followed soon after.

If his calculations were correct, he could still play her in much the same manner he had last year.

Walking with purpose, Josh soon found his way to the library, and after a few rows, he spotted the Gryffindor, bent over her work and looking zoned out to the rest of the world. That suited the Slytherin well as he moved behind her seat, leaning around the witch, a hand on either side of the table to keep her in place. "Hello, little one." Josh murmured, his lips gently finding her neck in the manner he'd noted girls seemed to like.

It made them feel special, he was told.

"I haven't seen you in a long while." He whispered in her ear, not moving from behind her in that moment. Mind games were fun, but they were even more fun when the target didn't know they were happening.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:14 am

Much to her surprise, Cassidy was actually getting quite a lot of work done. Usually, she'd be distracted by the smallest thing, but she was really working hard. That was until one major distraction disrupted her concentration.

"Hello, little one."

She physically jumped and gasped at the sudden sound of his voice, and had to bite her lip to stop herself from swearing from the shock of being jolted out of her concentration. And the realisation of how close he was. How he was standing over her and pressing his lips to her neck. He'd snuck up on her. It was like him to do that. She was still surprised at herself that she had been so focussed she hadn't realised.

"I haven't seen you in a long while."

She cleared her throat a little, regaining her composure and recovering from the surprise "Well, you haven't really made the attempt until now," she replied back quietly, careful not to disturb any others that were in the library. She didn't bother looking over her shoulder, she knew who it was from the voice, and the stance. The last time she had seen him was before the summer. And after that, she'd been left even more puzzled by him. She disliked feeling puzzled about a person, so naturally she had decided to push it out of her mind for the time being. But now, after a long while, he'd decided to actually pay attention to her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:21 am

The small jump from Cassidy as he pressed his lips to her neck was enough to bring a small smirk to the boys lips. Frightening people was easy, but it didn't make it any less fun in the long run.

"Well, you haven't really made the attempt until now,"

"Or I've missed you a multitude of times, and you never noticed." Josh whispered back, giving her something to think about. He hadn't, of course, but girls were easy to appease if you made it sound like they mattered. Cassidy was a good girl like that, she liked to feel worthy, and Josh had no qualms in pretending.

Standing up, Josh moved the bag on the seat to the floor, and took up the seat, sitting sideways so Cassidy was the centre of his attention. "You didn't come looking for me either," the Slytherin countered, looking down at the work she was doing for a moment before looking back to the witch. "Didn't you enjoy our time together?" He teased, leaning forward to bring himself closer to her.

"I have a proposition for you."
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:50 am

"Or I've missed you a multitude of times, and you never noticed."

Well, always a possibility, she had to admit. Though she wasn't going to give Josh the satisfaction that he had a valid point "Could've tried harder," she muttered back to him. She didn't know exactly how much he wanted to talk to her, which was why she was acting somewhat bitter to him... For the moment at least. She reckoned that a bit of a guilt trip couldn't hurt.

She kept her eyes focussed solely on her work as he moved to take the seat next to her.

"You didn't come looking for me either... Didn't you enjoy our time together?"

And he was right again. How annoying. "Well, I had the idea you didn't really want me to go looking for you, seeing as you left so quickly after our, admittedly, enjoyable time together," she replied coolly. What had caused the most confusion with this boy was that he expressed interest, but was still so distant. She supposed it was just his personality, he'd always seemed cold.

"I have a proposition for you."

"Do you now?" she questioned, her eyes flickering towards him briefly in interest before back to her parchment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:04 am

Josh conceded the point of trying harder politely, he could have found her in a split second, but the Gryffindor didn't need to know that. She could just remain oblivious to the fact he hadn't tried at all.

"Well, I had the idea you didn't really want me to go looking for you, seeing as you left so quickly after our, admittedly, enjoyable time together,"

"Leaving quickly doesn't mean I didn't want to see you. It simply meant I wasn't sure what to do." Josh lied smoothly, she could take him to be the awkward guy who felt it easier to leave after sex, she didn't know he'd been planning on leaving as soon as he got what he wanted. "But I'm here now, that's something, hmm?" Josh asked, watching her trying to ignore his presence with a faint smirk on his lips.

She tried so hard, it was admirable.

As she became interested in his proposition, Josh laughed inwardly at how easy this was. "I need some help with my Alchemy homework. It's tiresome, and I just know you could do it better. I have some... things to see to, but if you could do it for me, I think we could make an arrangement to spend some more time together." Josh coaxed, his hand purposefully brushing the witch's thigh as his gaze stayed steady on her.

"I have something really fun, lined up." He encouraged, his lips barely a millimetre from her ear.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:19 pm

"Leaving quickly doesn't mean I didn't want to see you. It simply meant I wasn't sure what to do... But I'm here now, that's something, hmm?"

"Well, here's a tip on what not to do. You don't just get up and leave, even if you feel awkward or whatever. It just makes people feel used. Or it just confuses them. You don't even have to talk or anything," she stopped herself, before she got onto a rant, by taking a deep breath "But, I suppose you being here now is something, yes," she admitted quietly.

She listened to his proposition. So he just wanted her to complete his homework. "What makes you think I'd do it any better? I'm hardly outstanding, and besides, I have my own work to get done." she gestured to all her notes and books that lay splayed out on the desk "... And I'm not even taking Alchemy for the moment," she added.

She felt his hand brush past her thigh and his breath on her neck as he whispered "I have something really fun, lined up."

She bit her lip, almost considering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:02 am

As the witch began to rant, Josh outwardly looked like he was listening to her, but he wasn't. What was the point in listening anyway? Josh wasn't exactly interested in doing that again now, she was used goods. But maybe what he'd given her would be enough to keep her coming back. Perhaps.

"What makes you think I'd do it any better? I'm hardly outstanding, and besides, I have my own work to get done."

"I have a blind faith in you that you will do a better job than me." Josh whispered, almost a challenge for her to prove to him that she could do it. "And believe me, the Alchemy professor is far too stupid to know what he's been given, so even if you don't do Alchemy, you'll get the question." The Slytherin explained, taking the essay title from his pocket and putting it on the table before her.

"Sunday. Eight P.M. Clock tower." Josh whispered, using the hand that had been on her thigh to gently turn her head to him. The Quidditch captain's lips gently grazed against the Gryffindor's, short and sweet, but there. "Don't be late." The boy whispered, before getting up and walking out of the library without another word.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:57 am

"I have a blind faith in you that you will do a better job than me."

She wanted to argue back that she couldn't do a better job. She really couldn't. Her handwriting, no matter how much she tried, seemed to be always messy, and all of her essays for her other subjects were nothing special (majority she only barely scraped through an 'Acceptable'). She could not do a better job. But then he went on, complaining about the Alchemy teacher's incompetence. And that gave her slightly more hope. He slid the paper with the essay title onto the table, not giving her time to respond with an answer. He really must have faith in her, if he was just going to leave it with her without a solid answer.

"Sunday. Eight P.M. Clock tower." The kiss was soft and brief, as his had always been. Barely a brush, barely a touch, yet it seemed to reawaken a whole bunch of those damned feelings. "Don't be late." and there he went leaving again. It seemed so typical of him to leave, to be brief and cold, and when she had so much to say to him!

She sighed, looking down at the paper he'd left her. She didn't particularly want to start six scrolls of something she knew nothing about. But she didn't want Josh to fail because of her. She got up in search of a couple books on the subject she needed before she sat back down and reluctantly set to work. But only because she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)   Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)
Page 1 of 1