Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i did some thinking and

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha McBaris
Graduate
Graduate
Samantha McBaris

i did some thinking and Empty
PostSubject: i did some thinking and   i did some thinking and EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 am

This is more of a site suggestion than it is a question, but hey-ho I couldn't think of anywhere to put it.

What I was thinking is that, even though we have a wide variety of different plot ideas and personalities, that we could broaden that by opening up one more set of job positions.

The Ministry.

I know that the ministry of magic is already up and running in the three areas, but upon looking at the jobs claim list I saw that there weren't actually specifically designated jobs for anyone wanting to be a ministry worker.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that maybe, if us handlers could have characters training as aurors, heads of departments, general workers and even a minister if anyone wants to take the position, we could have so many more connections and plots, as well as a wider range of characters and personalities.

Because, if you think about it, not everyone who works there is going to be the nicest people you'll meet, and maybe they'll be absolutely lovely. I don't know, I sort of got the idea when I was looking at possible post-school plots for my characters, wanted Michael to maybe go to the Department of Mysteries, and couldn't find anything.

If you don't want to use the idea, you don't have to. It's just a suggestion^-^

-Jess x
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

i did some thinking and Empty
PostSubject: Re: i did some thinking and   i did some thinking and EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:41 am

LOL Jess you beat us to it by about a few days. Remember the surprises we've been saying are coming with Game 3? One of them is to set up a proper usergroup for and create jobs (and job claims therefore) for the Ministry. XD

So yeah, we love the suggestion and have been acting on it for a while now behind the scenes. Thanks so much for the feedback though. We really appreciate your input. <3
Back to top Go down

i did some thinking and
Page 1 of 1