Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need em... help you could say

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I need em... help you could say Empty
PostSubject: I need em... help you could say   I need em... help you could say EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Since lately my mind wants to do one new charrie and I gave in. I'll make her so soon as possible but I need plotline to her... It's where I need help... I need to her some kind of plotline... Before I make her. It can be friends ship or then her future boyfriend, right now she will be little to young to have one I think.

Basic's what I know about her:
1) Name will be Jessica Wendorf.
2) She will live in America, city and state not sure yet.
3) Will be second year Salem student.
4) She is pureblood (also if you have some connections in mind write her, also would mention what it could be. Read it about it down)
5) She has both parents alive, also older brother whose name i have no idea, he will be around fift or sixth year in Salem. (he can be made for her too but she will need something more in her life that him)
6) Face Claim I gonna be using is Lucy Hale.

About pureblood connections:
Harrington - Related through Night's.
Night - her mothers sisters first daugther did marry one of the Night's sons.
Jorde - Maybe if Scar agrees, Kat suggested it. - not sure what
Jaymes - Kat idea - not sure what
Faye - Through Harrington's and Night's. If Eve agrees on that of course.
Back to top Go down

I need em... help you could say Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need em... help you could say   I need em... help you could say EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 pm

The character is made now. But she still needs plotline and also close friend (can be boy or girl) and also her brother.
Back to top Go down

I need em... help you could say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, A Future :: Characterisation :: Character Adoption Centre-
Jump to: