Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away Thread

Go down 
+19
Mari Caldwell
Teagan Finn
Alexa Langer
Annabelle Fey
Cassidy Young
Joe Astrid
Louise Grey
Katherine Zanderson
Kaleb Chase
Helen Masters
Zayne Henderson
Emilia Wilde
Klayton Mavrik
Sadie Taylor
Rhea Capulet
Natalie Faye
Humphrey Williams
Lucelia Tsahara
Michael Livingston
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Away Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:52 am

Guys they are cutting off our internet sometime today and I am not entirely sure when we will be able to turn it back on, so I may be absent from role play and messages for a few days to a few weeks. I'm sorry if this causes any problems or causes inconvenience to you Sad.
Back to top Go down
Klayton Mavrik
Unsorted
Klayton Mavrik

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Hey guys, I am leaving for band camp tomorrow at 2 pm on the dot. I will not be back until friday or saturday. I owe a lot of people posts and Whoever i do not get to tomorrow i will get to when I get back. Love and hugs

-Danni

My characters
Klayton Mavrik
Jynx Marley
Dobs Marley
Thibault Kleaver
Lucius Shelby
Bo Daniels
Mika Aulis
Cyr Harrisson
Ricardo Montoya
Theodore Watanabe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:04 am

So during the school year (Which starts September 3rd for me), my free time gets a little hectic. School is from 8:35-3:45 Central time then my schedule depending on that, that I can't post is as follows:
Mondays: 6:30-9:00 PM, I may be able to post between 3:45 and 6:30, depending on whether or not I go home first, and homework load
Tuesdays: 6:30-7:30 again maybe between 3:45 and 6:30, still depending on homework load
Wednesdays: 4:00-6:00 homework load
Thursdays: 6:00-8:00 homework load
Fridays: 5:30-6:00 homework load maybe
So as you can see, I have a lot of stuff going on, so I most likely won't be online during those times. Mondays will probably be pretty rare for me.

My Charries are:
Elisabeth North
Annabelle Neige
Anastasia Blackwood
Annabeth Chase
Jenny Swan
Alexandria Tempete
Sarah Lewis
Anastasia Romanova
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:32 am

I'll be less active when my college year start which is 1. Sept. I don't know yet how active I can be. At least I try to come online once a week or so. I won't dissapear forever for sure. Just being quite unactive.

My charries:

Lizzie Night
Steve Smith
Carmen Gonzales
Sierra Stark
Belinda Gage
Rose Dourse
Alyssa Becket
Cecilie Montez
Back to top Go down
Joe Astrid
Graduate
Graduate
Joe Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:24 am

~School~
I may or may not still have loads of work to do for school, and I go back next week. Don't count on me being able to post a lot over this week, because I also have school play rehearsals on the 29th and 30th so this week is likely to be pretty sporadic as far as posting goes.

The week after might also be a little rough. Settling into year eleven, sorting out personal schedules and stuff, AND I have a school trip to the Isle of Wight on the first weekend back, so yeah.

School sucks, eh?

This affects:
Lucelia Tsahara
Joe Astrid
Michael Livingston
Samantha McBaris
Zaire Turner

Love you guys! I'll try to show my face on the CB when I can ^-^
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:51 am

Hi, sorry, I'm new to the site and I never exactly posted with this character. Yeah, I only just realised there was an away-thread. Anyway, I was busy, just school and homework and that, so I might be inconsistent in posting. It's the start of the term, and there may be weeks where I don't post at all because of exams and that, but I will try and post as much as possible.
My characters are:
Cassidy Young
Scarlett Waters
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Fey
Unsorted
Annabelle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:11 am

Hey guys gonna be away for a while, uni stuff is getting to me >.<
Will probably be away for 2-3 weeks, but I will try and get on the cb when I can....don't get your hopes up though...

Anyway Annabelle is the only one that will be affected.

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Heya! I won't be now around here all the time. I'm little bit busy with my school work for couple of weeks. So I won't post much.
I won't be away, I come online and post but it won't be everyday.

My Charries:
Carmen Gonzales
Sierra Stark
Kesha Miller
Belinda Gage
Alyssa Becket
Lizzie Night
Steve Smith
Rose Dourse
Cecilie Montez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:23 am

Hey everyone,

I know I have been slack with not getting on. I actually feel terrible but I am in peak assessment week and it is literally killing me. I have trainings on top of that which drains my physically but in the next 3 week so should be able to post. I'll get to replies to anyone shortly but I only have Constance as a character. Hope to talk to you all soon!

x Constance
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:10 am

Mmmkay so

From the 2nd to the 9th of December (yes I appreciate that's an age away but if I don't do it now, I'll forget) I have mock exam week at school, meaning for that week and probably leading up to then I'm gonna be studying like a cow.

So yeah, just a forewarning, I won't be on much/at all in that time.

Yey exams, eh?
Back to top Go down
Zayne Henderson
Graduate
Graduate
Zayne Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:56 am

Hey guys I won't be around WiFi for a couple weeks so yeah I have Zayne and Corrin but I will be back...maybe even sooner...love ya guys
Back to top Go down
Klayton Mavrik
Unsorted
Klayton Mavrik

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:27 am

heh heh yo everybody. Dont worry, this is not a "Goodbye Forever" thing. My attendance on here is just going to continue to be spotty until my life starts to level out a bit. Starting at around new years, my life just sort of snowballed out of control and I have not managed to reign it back in yet. So sadly until i do that, I wont be online much. I may occasionally pop into the CB and chat for a while, but anything more than that is not guarenteed. I love you guys very much.

Yours Most Sincerely,
Dani
Back to top Go down
Alexa Langer
Unsorted
Alexa Langer

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:14 am

Um I'm sorry but I will not be able to be on for a least two weeks. This is due some, um, rough times in my life I'm sorry, I hope there is no inconvienice.
Back to top Go down
Teagan Finn
Unsorted
Teagan Finn

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:51 am

Hey all! I've been away on vacation, sorry about not putting that up on here. Some things are coming together in RL right now that will mean I won't be on here as often. I'll pop in once in a while, but not as much as usual. This wont effect much except for DADA classes. I apologize about letting that slide, and hope that next game I'll be back and ready to go!

Besides Teagan, this also means my other characters will be taking a break.

Rhian Holmes
Benjamin Watson
James M. Dolan

I'll still pop in, so if you need me for anything, PM or talk to the Admins. They know how to reach me Smile

Love you all!
T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:31 am

My second (and final!) semester of college has officially arrived and I'm swamped with assignments and a crazy amount of homework. I'll still come on this site for CB and stuff, but my replies to treads will be slow and I might pop in and out of CB like a Jack-in-the-box, so I apologize in advance.

All three of my charries - Brooke Walters, Tristan Walters and Janique Sandoval - won't be attending classes either, cos I have no time for that. I will be focusing only on threads that build character and stuff like that (like any Bro threads Wink ), so that way I won't leave anyone hanging because I'm too busy doing class postings. Smile

My mock exams/trials are in September so I might completely poof around that time. I should hopefully be back to normal after my final exams in November. Smile

See you guys aroundddd!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:31 am

MIA for whenever I guess. Long or short.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Okay so I'm sorry this is horrible timing but
I'm in switzerland for a week from the 26th of July-2nd of August (Log cabin, no internet)
AND
From the 4th to the 8th I'm in Paris
BUT INBETWEEN AND AFTERWARDS IM ALL YOURS
Back to top Go down
Stacy Mistle
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Stacy Mistle

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:14 am

Heya,

I won't be very active now few days. I have a little bit of wifi problems at home. So I won't be online now much for few days- I'm not sure exactly how many days. I just decided to let you guys know.

Kissu!
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Probably away   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:13 am

Gah, so I am going to be off and on for around the next month. I should be able to get on occasionally at school, but I don't have my main computer. Sorry to all my threaders! I will reply ASAP!

Yours
Thana Semele
Lucas Faowind
Jareth Faowind
Master Shifué
Back to top Go down
Joe Astrid
Graduate
Graduate
Joe Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:30 am

Hi guysssss
It's me

I know I haven't been on in like a month (???) but my summer holidays turned ridiculous and I was sorta having an existential crisis with all the free time I was having, but I started college like last week and now that's taking up a lot of my time too.

I'll try to get my lessons done and stuff but other posts are unlikely while I get my assignment work started and settle into my new job.

Thanks for being so understanding<3

This affects;
Lucelia Tsahara
Michael Livingston
Joe Astrid
Isabelle Dimonté
Zaire Turner
Amalia Grayson

Be back soon!<33
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you I'll be on and off for the next week or so. I'll be up north at a church retreat from the 16th to the 19th of October as well as 5 tests on the 14th (I'm not exaggerating). Characters that will be affected are:

Greg House

Alec House
Rose House
Sage Fawn

Thanks,
Maggie
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:37 pm

I probably wont be much around until end of November. After all that I'll be active again.
Sorry about it but I'm just too busy lately.

It will effect:
Michelle Hastings
Ciara McGee
Carmen Santigao
Stacey Mistle
Alexa Montez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Away Thread